www.wmdolls.com

Queen Nefertiti - The Resurrection - WM155

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Queen Nefertiti - The Resurrection - WM155

Post by haremlover »

Nefertiti has been enjoying her apprenticeship under Pippa at the temple

in worship to ensure the sun

shows its face again

and uncertain
what ceremony to invoke.

She asked
Pippa who said that it was necessary to dance . . .

Dancing like this

and in a frenzy

her Bacchic style

was quite exhausting

but she continued

faithful in her worship and a servant of the temple

Best wishes

Harem

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great outdoor shots, lighting is really nice.

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Naked outdoor pix from Harem?!?!

And here I thought u was a softy.. ;) ;) ;)
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hostage wrote: And here I thought u was a softy.. ;) ;) ;)
:-)

I thought you'd enjoy these. But the reality is that she's only worshipping the sun as a nudist, perhaps as a Maenad, rather than in any way sensationalising sexuality. Anyway, that's what I'm saying and I'm sticking to it.

Meanwhile Caprice entered a trance
and has disappeared clearly having succeeded in her attempts at Yogic flying.

What is really enthusing me is the way in which these girls in their standing version can stand, self supporting, without any paraphenalia, all by themselves. The physical presence of one of these dolls standing all by herself is astounding and sculpturally uplifting.

Best wishes

Harem

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Wow! Sunlight on a TPE dolls body can really make a difference to seeing the 'skin' colour and texture. I darn't take mine out anywhere...... :wink:

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Another brilliant set of photos. You are a master.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks so much.

It helps to have a cooperative and beautiful model first and foremost. And good light. I always use natural light. A reflector helps too. I've got one of those circular hoops with white on one side and gold on the other, and it's reversible so you can turn it inside out to have a silver reflector instead. The golden colour gives a nice warmth to the skin tone.

One doesn't need a good camera - it just needs to be controllable so that one can adjust exposure to expose on what one needs to. In order to get a blue sky, set to under-expose and then I use a programme called "PhotoImpact" which came with the early Canon cameras that lets one set the highlight, the black and a mid-tone curve in between so as to get the detail out of the shadows. Some of these pics were on a Fuji S9600 and others on a Nikon Coolpix S2800, which is surprisingly good and gives nice colour rendition. The larger lens of the Fuji allows one to be able to throw the background out of focus more. One can get a Fuji for around £80 and the Nikon for around £50 or so. Photography does not need to be an expensive hobby.

Best wishes

Harem

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The photo of Caprice above is interesting as it achieves a heavenly charm, a dream, as in the trance. Perhaps I hadn't cleaned the lens of the small Coolpix camera . . .

Here's the photo from the Fuji camera -

Best wishes

Harem

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

People often complain that the thin waist is unattractive or isn't their style.

But this genius of doll design which is a classic is not merely aesthetic.

With the thinner waist in bed one can cuddle her better bringing an arm underneath her. With a real human one can do this between hips and ribcage, but a solid doll isn't soft there like a human. So the thin waist sculpture is functionally superior for this reason.

Best wishes

Harem

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

Hey Harem....Ur Nefertiti is a Hottie...thin waist and all. I think her waist adds to her elegance and sexiness.
BTW...Nefertiti...love the name, cracks me up everytime I hear lol
U post some great...super sexy pics too...hope U keep them coming...cuz I for one am always looking out for them and enjoy looking at them at that!
Super cute hippie chix....yum yum

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I hope that this thread is of inspiration . . .

The WM155 is a classic doll and deserves special appreciation.

She was the first doll
- of exaggerated fun proportions, now followed by many
- to be able to stand on her own feet without touching anything else for support, again now followed by many.

So in herself she's a milestone of dolls.

She's an important doll for a first doll because having flesh in all the right places but a thin waist, she's not as heavy as fuller figured dolls. This means that she is easier to handle and manoeuvre and a great introduction to dolls.

For people new to dolls, I hoped that this thread would introduce a first doll as you'll expect to find her in the box. Whilst Pippa thinks that Talc is stardust, Talc or Johnson's Baby Powder (some people use cornstarch - don't use potato starch - it's too crystalline) is what a doll needs first to stop her feeling tacky. As soon as you apply the powder, she feels better.

(Ambiguity of meaning intended - you feel her skin as skin rather than rubber, and . . . she feels better too - because she starts to become a person and you do her thinking.)

Then there's always that question, what do I do with my doll? Well of course I know what some people will say, but having become a person, do you really introduce yourself to a new person and a person to your household by raping her? What would she like to do? Well that question inspired another thread - dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53784 - she wants breakfast, of course, at least a cup of coffee. Some dolls with great egos set about thinking why they're naked and their host hasn't lit the fire - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=55178 and then solve that problem by becoming an expensive hobby demanding clothes to show off . . .

So those sort of ideas inspired this thread and I hope that it might inspire more. If you're going to set about doing something, ask your doll to do it instead. Then photograph her doing it . . . and this is the fun of the doll.

Best wishes

Harem

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

WOW. This is awesome!

Keep up the good work :)
No longer active on the forum...

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

I have this topic, by chance, only recently discovered.
Oh my god, haremlover, these pictures and The ladies standing there on wonderfully.
I've watched this series agape :lol:

After watching this series, I am more than ever convinced to also buy a second doll.
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Destiny + Konaka
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Destiny + Konaka »

That was an awesome unboxing gallery and story on the dolls getting along together nice.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Destiny + Konaka wrote:That was an awesome unboxing gallery and story on the dolls getting along together nice.
Thanks so much. In the final photos here
I wanted to show Nefertiti as the ultimate fantasy girlfriend.

It's possibly not untimely for this thread to surface again as so many people new to dolls have been and are being seduced by the new "realistic" figures. These really are heavy-weights of 40 kgs and more and are really too heavy and especially for people new to dolls to enjoy as dolls in their full capacity. Nefertiti, the WM155 figure, is in that sweet range of 25-28kgs and as a result is capable of being quite athletic in bed, capable of being lifted to be on top of you within the range of a normality of effort. It's for this reason that this doll is a particular classic and a most excellent choice as a first doll for people new to dolls.

If you've enjoyed this thread then you might enjoy another story about one doll discovering another . . . viewtopic.php?f=143&t=81141 and I hope that these threads might inspire and possibly inspire others in such stories.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS