betterlovedoll.com

Mya Meets Carmelita Today

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Alucard_Richter

Re: Mya Meets Carmelita Today

Post by Alucard_Richter »

Marko1 wrote:Your two girls are soo cute at the table. Mya's breasts ,just can't keep my eyes off of them!! Soo big and tan and juicy. Love there pink dresses, great pics.
Thank you

Yes I have to agree that it's hard to take your eyes off Mya's giant breasts, there are so many very attractive dolls out there, but when choosing my 1st one and seeing those K cups.... I was hooked.

Carmelita has some nice perky D cups as well, both of them are a welcomed addition to the household. Enjoy having them in my life.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Alucard_Richter wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Carmelita, welcome to the forum, sweetheart, you look gorgeous. Hi Alucard_Richter, please keep the pics coming and don´t forget to submit to submit her to the Matrix, :wink:

Chris
Thank you

I was unaware of the Doll Matrix, but will be sure to check it out and input the info, once I remember the exact details. They were from RLSD, which I believe deals with WM? I'm still pretty new to the whole scene, only been an owner for maybe less than 2 months now, and started getting an interest in them maybe 3-4 months ago.

Unfortunately Carmelita's clothes did not arrive in the mail today :( should get them this week and have yet to reveal Mya's sexy black dress 8O RLSD was also nice enough to grant my request of a free wig for Mya, since I got charged a duty.

Did snap a couple pictures of my ladies first dinner together. Boy, for a petite woman, Carmelita sure does have a big appetite whereas Mya at least eats more reasonable portions.

:thumbs_up: Carmelita may eat as much as she wants, I´m pretty sure she stays as beautiful as she is. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Alucard_Richter

Post by Alucard_Richter »

Well somebody is happy today..... A lady always love to shop and get new clothes :mrgreen:
Attachments
P1010916_edit.jpg
P1010916_edit.jpg (3.41 MiB) Viewed 321 times

INFORMATIONS