exdollofficial.com

New EX-Lite polyurethane foam doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New EX-Lite polyurethane foam doll

Post by Gundam »

Cyberdoll wrote:
gosta75 wrote:The wrinkles make this doll look around 70 years old. So the solution is to make a 70 year old wrinkly face to match. Then we have a 70 year old doll with a hot body and face. That could actually work for those among us that are not afraid to admit it. There would be no market competition at all.
:haha4: Bro, that was hilarious! You have a very good point though. But it was still hilarious.

Just think, a smokin' hot 60-70 year old doll! Hell, Christy Brinkley is over 60 now and she's still as hot as can be! I'm on it! :mrgreen:
I am so into this myself. Already own three gray wigs ready to go, lol. And to think that for the money I have spent on three dolls, I could have had more than 15 of these!

I am so looking forward to getting at least two of these. I would post pics of my GILFs but figured is would be rude since this forum is for DS and mine are from other manufacturers. If interested, here is one of my GILF posts...
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=74746

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Mr_Cthulu wrote:
piacere wrote:i translated with google one of the comment from the person that opened the box in that web.

"There are plastic taste, do not know a few days to hash net! ! Very soft, soft dolls than silicone and TPE lot."

I say Yeahh!!! :multi: :glou:
This makes me more curios as too how soft she really is and how soft is it compared to Erie's or candy 18's.

Also the face on the doll seems a lot smoother than the rest of the body, so maybe it could be just the face that's maybe silicone though I'm just assuming at this point and could be wrong.
Buy a cheap set of false foam boobs on ebay and you will have a good idea at how soft she is. Someone indicated the head may be a firmer sort of foam.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

Gundam wrote:
Cyberdoll wrote:
gosta75 wrote:The wrinkles make this doll look around 70 years old. So the solution is to make a 70 year old wrinkly face to match. Then we have a 70 year old doll with a hot body and face. That could actually work for those among us that are not afraid to admit it. There would be no market competition at all.
:haha4: Bro, that was hilarious! You have a very good point though. But it was still hilarious.

Just think, a smokin' hot 60-70 year old doll! Hell, Christy Brinkley is over 60 now and she's still as hot as can be! I'm on it! :mrgreen:
I am so into this myself. Already own three gray wigs ready to go, lol. And to think that for the money I have spent on three dolls, I could have had more than 15 of these!

I am so looking forward to getting at least two of these. I would post pics of my GILFs but figured is would be rude since this forum is for DS and mine are from other manufacturers. If interested, here is one of my GILF posts...
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=74746
Bro, smokin' hot GILF's dude! I got so excited I'm starting to look at my ol' lady differently! :mrgreen:
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Cyberdoll wrote: Bro, smokin' hot GILF's dude! I got so excited I'm starting to look at my ol' lady differently! :mrgreen:
Glad you enjoyed the pics! Thanks for the feedback.

Now picture this classy lady with gray hair. I am imagining the owner of a high quality restaurant coming by to say hi and mingle with her patrons. Catching my eye and moving so sexy as she wonders from table to table. Frequently looking back and flashing a wonderful smile. I stay late, help her close up. Then sharing some time to enjoy some cognac, laughs, a soft kiss. Then...

I think DS does such a great job on making very smart, classy and statuesque ladies.
Attachments
EX-Lite.JPG
EX-Lite.JPG (82.32 KiB) Viewed 2018 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In respect of the delay in international launching I think we are looking at a particularly professional company not rushing in with an international launch prematurely of what is very new and groundbreaking technology.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I know i am willing to wait for it.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

If i had to make 1500 dolls just for a Japanese seller, i would start working for USA and the rest of the world around 2078, gezup.

They better have a big factory and not rush things, shhh. let them work. I don't want to receive a lady with an arm where the nose should be.
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

Wrinkles; Nothing that a full body zentai suit can't fix.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Wait, this doll has joints AND it has detachable limbs? How the hell does THAT work?

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Xephyr wrote:Wait, this doll has joints AND it has detachable limbs? How the hell does THAT work?
By placing the detachment points in between the joints. :wink:

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Well, the wrinkles come with the territory, they are to be expected from this material.
You can't expect the skin on this doll to behave and feel the same as with TPE or Silicone dolls, which cost several times more.

The saying "you get what you pay for" applies here.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I would second-guess that if moved too far the foam will crack. This is why the detachable limbs enable dressing like a mannequin rather than risking the contortions that TPE and silicone dolls can achieve and suffer depending on the nature of the doll. This is an adventurous design that others have toyed with in the past and a miracle that DS are succeeding with it.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Yes indeed. And just think, you can shop for shoes and gloves with just a leg an arm!!
L✰neR✯nger

Rackstar

Post by Rackstar »

I dont care about any issues. I just want one especially at that competitive price. Even if it fails, I'd still consider it a decent run!

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

LoneRanger wrote:Yes indeed. And just think, you can shop for shoes and gloves with just a leg an arm!!
I hope the shoes aren't real expensive and cost you an arm and a leg. :lol:

INFORMATIONS