betterlovedoll.com

Aurora is OUT OF THIS WORLD 🛸

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Aurora is OUT OF THIS WORLD 🛸

Post by Michaelangelo »

limedoll wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:54 am
Aurora’s Photo Challenge entry this month for Cat B (Minimalism)
“The Bare Necessities”

IMG_8199.jpeg
Very little but also quite a lot! 😉😍
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Omg, stunning!!! 😍😍😍
Yes she doesn't need anything to be gorgeous she just is 💖 (wow, even her lashes sparkle! ✨️)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

YungSynth wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:48 am Image

Omg, stunning!!! 😍😍😍
Yes she doesn't need anything to be gorgeous she just is 💖 (wow, even her lashes sparkle! ✨️)
+ 1 ! :)

And the little fluttering locks bring that touch of life that makes the portrait totally believable: anyone who sees this portrait will know for sure that the Venusians really exist.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Billiam wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:54 amNice!
Thanks, Billiam! 🔥
Leatherman wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:56 am Gorgeous photo Aurora! ♥️

I haven’t looked at the other entries yet but this spells winner!

:glou:
Thanks, Mrs. L! 😘
Michaelangelo wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:52 am
Very little but also quite a lot! 😉😍
Thanks, Michaelangelo! It’s rather hard to make Aurora completely minimal, she’s too unique in my mind.
YungSynth wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:48 am
Omg, stunning!!! 😍😍😍
Thanks, Synth! She just got those fresh bad boys before this shoot!
4891d wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:52 am + 1 ! :)

And the little fluttering locks bring that touch of life that makes the portrait totally believable: anyone who sees this portrait will know for sure that the Venusians really exist.

Thanks, D! The hair movement was super important to me when I was shooting! 😍

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

Intriguing. Very unique :thumbs_up:

frankinstien

Post by frankinstien »

Love Aurora, she's got something about her, I don't what it is. I now definitely want to
be abducted and don't mind the butt probe as long as Aurora is doing the probing... :whistle:

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Alabina21 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:28 am Intriguing. Very unique :thumbs_up:
Welcome, Alabina! We’re so happy that you’ve discovered Aurora’s thread! Hope you will return for more! 🛸
frankinstien wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:17 am Love Aurora, she's got something about her, I don't what it is. I now definitely want to
be abducted and don't mind the butt probe as long as Aurora is doing the probing... :whistle:
I have to agree, Frankinstien! Aurora definitely has an out of this world quality about her! I couldn’t have asked for a better muse!

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

I love seeing these simpler shots, these past couple months have held some really cool themes.
There is something very iconic about this angle/pose 👍
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

I keep coming back to look at Aurora because I love the long curved lines of her hips and thighs, right to the knees. I don't know what it is, but looking at the YL165's on their website, I don't see those same lovely, extremely long curves. Do you? Is it the photography? Is Aurora TPE?

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Canvas wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:52 am I love seeing these simpler shots, these past couple months have held some really cool themes.
There is something very iconic about this angle/pose 👍
Thanks, Canvas! We really enjoy expressing our creativity in the photo challenges. In this shot, we particularly love how her arm is pushing her breast in a little.. I think we could only get that with a hollow breast and it’s so realistic.
SimonSays7 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:58 am I keep coming back to look at Aurora because I love the long curved lines of her hips and thighs, right to the knees. I don't know what it is, but looking at the YL165's on their website, I don't see those same lovely, extremely long curves. Do you? Is it the photography? Is Aurora TPE?
Hey, Simon! We’re glad that you keep looking back on Aurora 🥰 She is indeed TPE.. and so soft! lol when we were choosing our girl(s) we were really picky about the shape of her body! Even though I understand why people are limited to options with less weight, there are two of us and we like curves.. so we decided to get a body with some umph! We wanted her hips & thighs & most importantly her calves to have a little more curve. Honestly, I’ve never gone back and looked too much at the pictures on their website. My husband did most of our ordering and I just gave my opinions without even looking at too much.. I knew that no matter what the websites showed, our girls would be different because of what we added to their personalities. I know for certain, Aurora’s head looks nothing (to me) like her stock photo anymore! You can change their looks soooo much with makeup, piercings, eye colors, wigs.. I love the freedom of self expression here on TDF! But back on topic, sometimes I wonder if it’s the green skin that sets them apart, even the shape of their curves, because it definitely photographs differently. I’ll have to get a photoshoot set up and take some nice shots with emphasis on those curves, just for you buddy! 😉

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

limedoll wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:39 am You can change their looks soooo much with makeup, piercings, eye colors, wigs.. I love the freedom of self expression here on TDF! But back on topic, sometimes I wonder if it’s the green skin that sets them apart, even the shape of their curves, because it definitely photographs differently. I’ll have to get a photoshoot set up and take some nice shots with emphasis on those curves, just for you buddy! 😉
Wonderful! Yes keep up the customization and the great photos and yes yes to the great green curves!

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by young guy »

"yes yes to the great green curves!"
I second that emotion!
Absolutely love all you've done with her.
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

Podium_Teas
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Podium_Teas »

What a beauty! Love everything about this shot, limes!
The lips and make up, the hair, the nails, the hand covering, and how she is just in her own mind. Such great job, guys. Im loving Aurora more and more 💚😍
🫦 Hana's photoshoots:

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Podium_Teas wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:20 am What a beauty! Love everything about this shot, limes!
The lips and make up, the hair, the nails, the hand covering, and how she is just in her own mind. Such great job, guys. Im loving Aurora more and more 💚😍
Thanks so much, Podium! Aurora continues to impress us too! 🥰

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

We have some exciting news here at House Limedoll!!

Our family has grown!!! Aurora welcomed Dani into our home and gifted her 3 petrified dragon eggs that she acquired on one of her travels through the cosmos. Dani was delighted!! 🐉
Dragon Eggs
Dragon Eggs
IMG_8670.jpeg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 561 times

You can see more of Dani here!
The Return of Dani & Lana

We told them to hug and this happened…….
well.. okay then…
well.. okay then…
IMG_8690.jpeg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 561 times

INFORMATIONS