MannequinFan items for sale

We turn dreams into reality!
MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: MannequinFan items for sale

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright, for those interested, the WallStand order page is now up. I have a couple all ready to go...
https://mfcreations3d.blogspot.com/p/th ... =131011518

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

You knocked this color out of the park MF!!!
Hazel Fire MF36 looks absolutely stunning 8O
Continue the awesome work!
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (3.46 MiB) Viewed 989 times
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey JC, thanks so much for the lovely photo of Yumie!
I think that's about the cutest face app photo I've seen yet!

😊👍

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

OK, here's an easy pop-on/off option for the TiltStand.
Just change out the ball joint assembly with the WallStand one. To use this option, doll head needs to have the newer socket fitting that is at least 20mm deep.

IMG_5258 (2).jpg
IMG_5258 (2).jpg (102.55 KiB) Viewed 928 times

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

JCnine wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:27 pm You knocked this color out of the park MF!!!
Hazel Fire MF36 looks absolutely stunning 8O
Continue the awesome work!
FaceApp or not this picture is stunning! :angel:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright folks, for those interested I still have a couple TiltStands and WallStands available.
These are ready to go so no need to wait for the next monthly sale.

TiltStand: https://mfcreations3d.blogspot.com/p/th ... =131011518

WallStand: https://mfcreations3d.blogspot.com/p/th ... =131011518

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Sorry to ask but there is so many posts to go through and probably this question was asked before.
How much it costs to make custom eye from customers picture? And can it be animated eyes? Like heart in the middle of them etc
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:41 pm Sorry to ask but there is so many posts to go through and probably this question was asked before.
How much it costs to make custom eye from customers picture? And can it be animated eyes? Like heart in the middle of them etc
I can do custom iris colors with limitations. Right now it would be mostly just changing the colors on an existing design.
I can also make an iris from a face photo if the resolution is good enough. I'm not sure what you mean by animated though. Do you mean Anime?

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

MannequinFan wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:19 pm
goofy_dr_love wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:41 pm Sorry to ask but there is so many posts to go through and probably this question was asked before.
I can do custom iris colors with limitations. Right now it would be mostly just changing the colors on an existing design.
I can also make an iris from a face photo if the resolution is good enough. I'm not sure what you mean by animated though. Do you mean Anime?
I will upload a picture regarding the animated ones, but also wanted regular ones from one of my favourite actress which i believe you answered already except the price.
Attachments
20230811_222859.jpg
20230811_222859.jpg (4.77 MiB) Viewed 764 times
Dolls i own:
Wish list:

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Animated eye would probably require the entire eye bulb. The iris is not enough i believe. If you can modify only iris then i will come back with a picture from my favourite in high quality.
Dolls i own:
Wish list:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:32 pm Animated eye would probably require the entire eye bulb. The iris is not enough i believe. If you can modify only iris then i will come back with a picture from my favourite in high quality.
I'll need to pass on the anime eye for now. For a regular one, I generally don't charge extra as long as the iris can be available to others as well.

Stocking_Hunter

MannequinFan wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:35 pm OK, here's an easy pop-on/off option for the TiltStand.
Just change out the ball joint assembly with the WallStand one. To use this option, doll head needs to have the newer socket fitting that is at least 20mm deep.

IMG_5258 (2).jpg
Hello All,

MF was kind enough to whip up an adapter for the TiltStand so now it can locate SMDOLL heads with the SMDOLL Quick Connect socket with the simple change of a nubbin. With the 2 nubbins and the shaft swapped out to one of the same size as the one from the WallStand you can use the TiltStand for both M16 threaded heads as well as the SMDOLL QC.

The SMDOLL QC nubbin is just the right size to interface with the ball detents located in the SMDOLL QC Socket and hold the SMDOLL head securely on the TiltStand. The M16 size nubbin adapter functions in much the same way but it does have just the slightest amount of wobble due to not being a threaded connection.

IMG_5264 (2).JPG
IMG_5264 (2).JPG (82.32 KiB) Viewed 668 times
Any questions about this adapter/nubbins can be directed to MF as I am not even sure if he is going to make this a production change or make it only available as a one off for weirdos like me that just happen to have multiple different head connectors. :roll:

Stocking_Hunter

Hello All,

As an aside... I happened to have a CUDOLL M1 head that the eyes were INCREDIBLY difficult to move. Once I was able to get them out I found that even though they were standard 32mm eyes the mounting in CUDOLL head left A LOT to be desired, (some foam spacers, cotton batting and a strange "top hat" adapter for "movement") :roll:

The problem wasn't so much the eyes as the fact that the eye socket was almost exactly 32mm so they left very little room for movement. I mean you COULD force move them, (but always tended to mess up the glued on eyelashes), but trying to get both eyes in the correct relationship was an exercise in frustration!

After some back and forth with MF he made the suggestion that I try 26mm eyeballs instead of the 32mm standard ones. I didn't even know that 26mm was an option as the 26mm is not a regularly featured size on MF's order page but he told me you can specify them when you order and he will get you the right ones.

I can't stress and thank enough MF for all the help he gave me while we were puzzling out what size would work best for this head. ANY questions I had about EasyEyes, (or any of his products!), MF has always gotten back to me within a day, (at most), and worked with me to get me what I needed.

By a happy coincidence we also found out that with the slightly smaller 26mm eyeballs you can use the regular 32mm EasyLashes as with the slightly extra clearance they fit right in! :thumbs_up:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey, thanks very much Stocking Hunter for the nice post! 😊
The easy on-off connectors will be an available option for the TiltStand and standard with the WallStand.

For the M16 you need to make sure the threaded socket in the head is at least 20mm deep so the head sits down on the stand seat.
Newer heads made for the pop-on connectors should have a socket depth of about 21mm.

Another option is that you can also use a coupling nut to attach the SM connector as shown in the photo below that SH sent me.
This keeps the standard threaded connection available for the M16 heads if that's what you prefer. This may be the best option if you have older heads with shallow M16 threaded sockets.

M16 coupling SM.jpg
M16 coupling SM.jpg (47.75 KiB) Viewed 611 times

Dollskill
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dollskill »

I had a question regarding the easy move eyelids. Are they able to be used on silicone heads or only tpe? Thank you.

INFORMATIONS