teddy-babes.com

New and Improved Teddy Babes for 2020

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New and Improved Teddy Babes for 2020

Post by Mr Franz »

r363b wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:You know, I find myself liking some aspects of the various fabric dolls on the market, but disliking others. So I've come to the conclusion in order to get what I want, I'm going to have to take needle and thread in hand and just do it myself! :puppydogeyes:
Mr. Franz, start with this and you are 70% done :)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=132141
I saw that. :thumbs_up:

I was thinking something more along these lines, but in fabric:

viewtopic.php?f=6&p=1764404#p1764404

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

4FD0C1CC-C755-460D-BE1A-BCBAF5CC2467.jpeg
4FD0C1CC-C755-460D-BE1A-BCBAF5CC2467.jpeg (63.74 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
Missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl are easy. Huge upgrade over the older model.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Variety is the spice of life. With real women you couldn't find two alike. It is the same with Babes, but with Babes a little detour is not followed by a messy breakup. Yes, with needle and thread and patience you may make some changes to accommodate your desires. You are responsible for your own pleasures.
Missionary

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Beanbott wrote:
4FD0C1CC-C755-460D-BE1A-BCBAF5CC2467.jpeg
Missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl are easy. Huge upgrade over the older model.
Perfect.. That's what I'm saying!

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

I agree that cuddling with the older model was better, not having to feel the discs in the hip joints. For sex, however, the legs swivel out of the way, like being with a RG who does her yoga. Doggie style with a flesh light may not work as well, the anal opening is in the right spot, but way too narrow for an insert. The silicone one they sell is useless. I’m not sure they ever test those items!

Overall, the sex is 100% better. Pop in the Full sized flesh light, in its case, and enjoy multiple positions.

I’m sure for legal reasons they can’t say it’s “Fleshlight Ready” like TVs used to say “cable ready”

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by digitalcavebear »

While I appreciate most of the upgrades, I also have some concerns regarding the new hip design. All of the pictures that actually show the new hips, show them at pretty much every angle but straight. And for many photos they are still using a LOT of the older photos from previous generations. I expect it's in the plans, but they really need to update all of their photos as they really do not represent what the new models are now.

All of the photos showing the new flexibility at the hips are cool and all. But I would like to see how the hips and butt look with their legs straight from the front, sides, and rear. I think it's fair to expect a little more gaposis with the new design. But I really want to see how this affects their shape at all angles. One of the things I fell in love with about Rhonda was her butt. So I'm very interested in seeing more of their new hip and butt design.

Despite Rhonda giving me shit about checking out her younger sisters, I'm seriously considering getting a new Amber model. And if I find I have the space maybe a Diana.
Lovin' my Rhonda since April, 13th, 2018.
Rhonda is a 2nd generation Lisa Deluxe Teddy-Babe.

Burts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Burts »

The opening looks so huge that my sleeve will literally float in there, I have a lilith sleeve and the old dolls it was perfect for it....

I guess I could sew it closed a bit or get a new fleshlight sleeve as i still have an old case

Burts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Burts »

I finally got my Sheeba and im glad I did not cancel because I almost did...Im coming from a deluxe Carly which I had for many years and the upgrades are huge...

You can actually have sex with the doll now in a hundred positions, you can have her fully straddle you while sitting in a office chair etc....I love the new doll, the harder hips etc actually to me makes her seem more real...

I have no idea how you would clean the oral cavity out and it seems like it would be a pain...Also the anal opening is too small, I modified my carly before with a plush sleeve back there and id say my mod was better then this oem design...

Amazing doll compared to the old deluxe, the breasts are way better...

Sheeba is seriously pretty, sexy and she puts out big time!!! I wish I could have the other two ultra dolls

A post above me mentioned a tongue, I would also like one for her but no idea where to get one

yuriomura
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yuriomura »

Concerned over the hips. Sex is secondary for me, I want to cuddle and squeeze. I have 3 customs already but I kinda wanted something new. My customs don't have an option for sex and I did wanna leave it an open option hence me checking out TB or TD. Ive also looked at like a TPE torso but meh, doesn't seem like they're appropriate for keeping in bed almost 100% of the time.

Wanted a Cordelia but with the features of an ultra. But been holding onto going into anything hoping for more reviews. Really wanted nipples I could play with and everything else.

Anyone else have reviews on the new TBs? Or opinions?

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Every time I see a reference to the ultra model, an old story comes to mind.
A few years ago a friend confided that his wife like it in the ear, not in the mouth. How so? I asked. He said, every time I want to put it in her mouth, she turns her head.
OK.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Missionary wrote:Every time I see a reference to the ultra model, an old story comes to mind.
A few years ago a friend confided that his wife like it in the ear, not in the mouth. How so? I asked. He says, every time I want to put it in her mouth, she turn her head.
OK.
:haha4:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

yuriomura
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yuriomura »

So I got my newest TB Cordelia. Arrived no issues. Prob wont post pictures just cause but shes getting along fine with my Beliath. They're busom buddies.

Beliath is my third custom fabric. Silicone nipples are interesting, I enjoy them. Tho I wonder if anyone has ever pierced theirs before? I wonder if there'd be any issues....

Also wondering for people who use their fleshlight, the back opening seems too small for one which makes me sad since I do have a butt fleshlight. ;_; But for the front, I broke my case for my smaller one and thus only have cases for the larger fleshlight. So do people just put their sleeves in the doll as is? Use the supplied pink fabric to cover them? Unsure, instructions unclear, penis in ear. Help.

Also no issues, her breasts are firmer then I expected compared to my Beliath but they're not rocks so I kinda don't mind it. Love Cordelia's look tho and TB was so nice and prompt with everything. Cant wait for the second outfit to arrive next week. Might post pictures eventually.

Oh, and their fingers. They have frenchfry fingers and Im kinda scared to touch them. Are they frail? Can they be bent? Ive been too nervous to try. Not to pose or anything but I figured during my sleep Id bend them eventually so if I can get them naturally curled now it'd be safer later.

No hip issues for me with snuggling. Still cozy. But that could also be me coming from wide hipped fabric dolls? Maybe original TBs were slimmer there? I don't know, but I found her just as cuddly as my other dolls.

Edit: And feel free to ask any questions or offer any suggestions for me. First TB for me and an ultra. Never had a sex doll either(MY customs came anatomically correct but not anatomically useful so they all are solely for cuddling) and while I don't consider Cordelia a sex doll, I still did wanna try her out.

Did anyone rename their dolls btw? I kinda like the name Cordelia but Im undecided. Feels like when I got my cat, they told me I could rename her since she was only 4months when I got her but I let her keep her name since it felt weird to rename her.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Cordelia will be happy to own any name you give her. Just don't call out the wrong name in the heat of passion. She may stick those "french-fry" fingers in your ears. Ha-ha.
Missionary

Burts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Burts »

Dam the butt hole is just too small, what were they thinking...I made my own hole in the old deluxe, im wondering if I can make this one bigger...Maybe take out the old sleeve and expand it for the siliplush sleeve

Doll Gamer

Post by Doll Gamer »

Reading some of these posts here, it seems like there's a few common issues that I keep seeing pop up:
- The new Deluxe models have 'seams' where the hips rotate and have no ass to speak of
- The new anal entry is too narrow and the re positioned vaginal entry is... awkward.
So are the new models just not worth it? Are they really that much worse than the old ones?
Doll Gamer's Menagerie:

Alley, Valentina Girls Cat Girl
Belle, Valentina Girls Cow Girl
Godiva, Valentina Girls Bunny Girl (coming soon)
Portia, Valentina Girls BBW Pig
Luna, Valentina Girls Bat Girl (coming soon)
Ivory, Valentina Girls SSBBW Elephant (coming soon)

INFORMATIONS