www.siliconelovers.com

Yumiko arrived!

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
berthaBe

Re: Yumiko arrived!

Post by berthaBe »

What Doll did you order, koth707? Dressing up is a battle, but it is always a fun one :-). Getting her into a full body stocking is a workout in itself, hehe.

koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by koth707 »

https://siliconelovers.com/products/se- ... 0731840712

I ordered yoga workout clothes for a stretchy fit and a Princess Belle dress too, I will get some skinny jeans and shirts once I can properly size her
They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines, and they shall know no fear!

berthaBe

Post by berthaBe »

She looks very beautiful, great choice :)! Hope the dress will fit her, most clothes are too big for our dolls, they are really petite compared to the normal sizes ;) Even XS sometimes looks like a bag on my Yumi, haha!

koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by koth707 »

yeah I kinda rushed out and bought it (amazon) on valentines days wishing I had my own princess lol I checked her bust size and it ties closed in the back so it might tighten up enough
They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines, and they shall know no fear!

INFORMATIONS