Website under Construction

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Website under Construction

Post by Colonel Angus »

ILDoll wrote:@Jeff
We are not going to show the factory photos in our website. Still, just feel free to ask me if anyone wants to see this.

@justintime
What Jeff means is to show customers the real appearance of our products. Most people consider the official photos are shown with much ps and the doll they will get differs from the photos, more or less.

@Chandrelle Softvale
I confidently promise that our official photos are shown without ps. Our photographer will be very happy if you think our photos are shown after edited, which means the photos he made are almost perfect.

Best,
Kevin
I believe the concern is that studio photos, even without editing in post, still have professional lighting, makeup, hair styling,etc. Factory photos are a more accurate representation of what the doll will look like in person.

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Colonel Angus wrote:
ILDoll wrote:@Jeff
We are not going to show the factory photos in our website. Still, just feel free to ask me if anyone wants to see this.

@justintime
What Jeff means is to show customers the real appearance of our products. Most people consider the official photos are shown with much ps and the doll they will get differs from the photos, more or less.

@Chandrelle Softvale
I confidently promise that our official photos are shown without ps. Our photographer will be very happy if you think our photos are shown after edited, which means the photos he made are almost perfect.

Best,
Kevin
I believe the concern is that studio photos, even without editing in post, still have professional lighting, makeup, hair styling,etc. Factory photos are a more accurate representation of what the doll will look like in person.
Once again we agree fully! I made a post about this a while ago, basically saying that at the very minimum each doll model/body should have three upright standing (or hanging) shots; one from the front, back and side respectively, plus a few closeups of the breasts and vagina areas.

Sitting factory shots are about as useless as the modeled ones to me. Sure, they may give some sense of what she potentially could look like (if you lack the imagination to visualize that based on the photos I suggested above :razz: ), but more often than not they fail to show the most important bits.

So may I suggest (once again) that you at least include a few pictures in the galleries - for comparison if nothing else - along with the fully modeled ones, to give us customers the much needed tools to help decide which dolls to get? This in turn would probably also save you a LOT of time not having to reply to emails from people asking obvious questions about body shapes, etc.

Who's with me? :)
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

...in addition to my last comment;

Perhaps do it like these guys are presenting their models (for instance):
https://czechcasting.com/tour/preview/c ... sona-3044/ (scroll down to images section)

If your galleries could look like this, I'd never leave!

and so on...

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

manfredixon wrote:...in addition to my last comment;

Perhaps do it like these guys are presenting their models (for instance):
https://czechcasting.com/tour/preview/c ... sona-3044/ (scroll down to images section)

If your galleries could look like this, I'd never leave!

and so on...
Please note that Ildoll web site does provide 3 full length views for each body size such as this one for the 160cm, under Q&Answers.
Attachments
160.JPG
160.JPG (49.71 KiB) Viewed 2507 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Sino-Mike wrote:Please note that Ildoll web site does provide 3 full length views for each body size such as this one for the 160cm, under Q&Answers.
It has recently come to my attention, yes. Thanks for pointing it out though :)

These photos are almost exactly what I was after, except for the tiny fact that you can't see her butt on the side view since her arm is in the way. But yeah, well done ILdoll!

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

"we make lighter dolls with slow-resilience silicone and softer dolls with fast-resilience silicone."
If you still do, could you please add this option on your site?

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

@manfredixon
Seems that we must list these pics more obviously. I will tell programmer about it.

@Sino-Mike
We intend to keep this as a hidden option rather than a listed option. Because it does take much more explanation. Generally, fast-resilience is for classic silicone series and slow-resilience is for H.R. silicone series. Besides, I will make a remark turning to another with customer's request about this during communication.
From my point of view, it will bring more difficulties and even an abstract to a customer when ordering if he doesn't know much about materials. So it'd better be kind of senior custom option, hidden, for some of you here, as an experienced owner. Just imagine, when you are buying something you don't know much, you are told much info instead of the functions or characteristics about the product. You would be confused or even annoyed, doubting if this is the thing you want. On the other hand, you will ask for some specific questions, just like this, if you have more product info.

Btw, seems Mike has gone through all our sites as he knows the sites even more than me. However, this will change after the edition as I take parts of work this time.

Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

ILDoll wrote:
@Sino-Mike
We intend to keep this as a hidden option rather than a listed option. Because it does take much more explanation. Generally, fast-resilience is for classic silicone series and slow-resilience is for H.R. silicone series. Besides, I will make a remark turning to another with customer's request about this during communication.
From my point of view, it will bring more difficulties and even an abstract to a customer when ordering if he doesn't know much about materials. So it'd better be kind of senior custom option, hidden, for some of you here, as an experienced owner. Just imagine, when you are buying something you don't know much, you are told much info instead of the functions or characteristics about the product. You would be confused or even annoyed, doubting if this is the thing you want. On the other hand, you will ask for some specific questions, just like this, if you have more product info.

Kevin

You could provide the information under Materials in the Q&A section. Therefore, if the option was made available on site, it would be easier to select. IMO, "hidden options" are not good business practices.

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Sino-Mike wrote:
ILDoll wrote:
@Sino-Mike

Kevin

You could provide the information under Materials in the Q&A section. Therefore, if the option was made available on site, it would be easier to select. IMO, "hidden options" are not good business practices.
We will have deeper consideration about it to see if it will bring more doubts for ordering. Thanks.

Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

ILDoll wrote:
Sino-Mike wrote:
ILDoll wrote:
@Sino-Mike

Kevin

We will have deeper consideration about it to see if it will bring more doubts for ordering. Thanks.

Kevin
To clarify any doubt, the silicone type option could be "standard" or "weight reduction". Also, how about an additional option: breasts(solid, hollow or gel implant)? Again, if needed, the pros and cons of these could be explained in the frequently asked questions(FAQ) section of your site.

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Yes, after discussion we decide to list the different choices of materials in a site before customzing and in the FAQ.
Please wait some time for the new website.

Best,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

IL Doll site is now under construction for over 2 months. What's up ? Maybe Kevin needs help. Does anyone here have some expertise to offer ?

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Sino-Mike wrote:IL Doll site is now under construction for over 2 months. What's up ? Maybe Kevin needs help. Does anyone here have some expertise to offer ?
What do you mean? If I click www.ildoll.com it is up and running.

Unfortunately

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Siliconeman wrote:
Sino-Mike wrote:IL Doll site is now under construction for over 2 months. What's up ? Maybe Kevin needs help. Does anyone here have some expertise to offer ?
What do you mean? If I click http://www.ildoll.com it is up and running.
Unfortunately
It is still confusing to use, lacks some promised options and has many errors. Just try to configure a doll model, press order and see what happens.
Attachments
servererror.JPG
servererror.JPG (50.94 KiB) Viewed 2192 times

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Yes. As we were copying the English version to Chinese version, there would be some mistake which did not run well.
Almost done. We will try our best to finish it in this weee.

Best,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

INFORMATIONS