www.thecityofsexy.com

Model 13 sort of confirmed

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Model 13 sort of confirmed

Post by Aeron »

justintime wrote:This is the new skeleton, my 9 is the older one, by several months..wish I had known. :(
I will be doing a shoot today and will check for you.
Gynoid doesn't seem to say much about improvements between their models. How do we find this information out?

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I am also confused at Gynoid's marketing. They seem to not have any,other that Eric on Twitter from time to time.
Where as EXRobots is slamming it almost everyday.

I do wish Gynoid would find some kid to start photographing the development of what they do and why they do it.
It looks like more and more people want to have a feeling they are involved in what they are buying.
One old photo every two weeks is not good promotion.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

justintime wrote:I am also confused at Gynoid's marketing. They seem to not have any,other that Eric on Twitter from time to time.

I do wish Gynoid would find some kid to start photographing the development of what they do and why they do it.
It looks like more and more people want to have a feeling they are involved in what they are buying.
Maybe ask them on Twitter? I doubt they are reading anything here on this forum. I too would be glad if they'd do more with PR and marketing, it'd be good to have more insight on whats going on with what they're making

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

Maneyak wrote:
justintime wrote:I am also confused at Gynoid's marketing. They seem to not have any,other that Eric on Twitter from time to time.

Maybe ask them on Twitter? I doubt they are reading anything here on this forum. I too would be glad if they'd do more with PR and marketing, it'd be good to have more insight on whats going on with what they're making

I think Gynoid doesn't care about the US and European markets and they are more focused on the Asian market.

I was wondering if Gynoid can throw off issues like warranty claims on the Asian market as easily as on the US and EU markets because of different laws.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I think GT reads these, they just do not get involved.
Sometimes saying nothing is better.
Many doll makers do not want to be confronted on social media, as it's almost never good for business.

I do not reply on social media about my company.
It's never going to help, to have an argument in public.

I am a phone person..
Every company must have a business plan that sets aside money for refunds.
I do not care who you are it's going to happen.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

serogane
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by serogane »

Gynoid 13 body with new Jiayi head. No product listing information on official website or mention of release date on either of the two Gynoid social media platforms yet (Weibo and Twitter). But I'm happy there's finally a frontal shot of the face for decision making.

Edit: measurements for the model 13 body are apparently available on Gynoid's WeChat account. Have not tried to/figured out how access it yet though.

Pictures originally posted by forumdoll.com member "人造人003" (who I believe is an official representative for Gynoid).

For higher resolution images please use the link below:

https://forumdoll.com/thread-52202-1-1.html
(images are not gate-locked; no reply-to-unlock/pay-with-forum-currency-to-unlock required)

Picture set 1 of 2.
Attachments
101A3161.jpg
101A3161.jpg (5.52 MiB) Viewed 1216 times
101A3155.jpg
101A3155.jpg (4.95 MiB) Viewed 1216 times
101A3093.jpg
101A3093.jpg (4.83 MiB) Viewed 1216 times
101A2999.jpg
101A2999.jpg (4.75 MiB) Viewed 1216 times
101A2986.jpg
101A2986.jpg (4.78 MiB) Viewed 1216 times
101A2980.jpg
101A2980.jpg (5 MiB) Viewed 1216 times
101A2961.jpg
101A2961.jpg (5.23 MiB) Viewed 1216 times
101A2745.jpg
101A2745.jpg (6.03 MiB) Viewed 1216 times
101A2699.jpg
101A2699.jpg (4.81 MiB) Viewed 1216 times
101A2693.jpg
101A2693.jpg (5.4 MiB) Viewed 1216 times
101A2718.jpg
101A2718.jpg (4.35 MiB) Viewed 1216 times

serogane
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by serogane »

Pictures originally posted by forumdoll.com member "人造人003" (who I believe is an official representative for Gynoid).

For higher resolution images please use the link below:

https://forumdoll.com/thread-52202-1-1.html
(images are not gate-locked; no reply-to-unlock/pay-with-forum-currency-to-unlock required)

Picture set 2 of 2.
Attachments
101A3469.jpg
101A3469.jpg (4.68 MiB) Viewed 1215 times
101A3416.jpg
101A3416.jpg (4.49 MiB) Viewed 1215 times
101A3405.jpg
101A3405.jpg (5.34 MiB) Viewed 1215 times
101A3343.jpg
101A3343.jpg (6.05 MiB) Viewed 1215 times
101A3295.jpg
101A3295.jpg (5.65 MiB) Viewed 1215 times

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

So, basically the same style body, over and over again.

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

Colonel Angus wrote:So, basically the same style body, over and over again.
Yes, that's very sad.
There is simply a lack of good ideas.

I think the focus is also on how I make money quickly.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

I think this is actually an updated version of the original model 7 (the old one that was very popular but still had the detachable arms).

I agree, they are starting to be very very redundant in the designs. The upper bodies all look the same, and the breast size has no real variation. My idea of perfect is not available from them at all, as it stands.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

GOTE wrote:
Yes, that's very sad.
There is simply a lack of good ideas.

I think the focus is also on how I make money quickly.
Agree. Not particularly interesting.
They needs something with a killer mid-section.

serogane
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by serogane »

I mean just looking at the body measurements alone you can conclude that Gynoid is only interested in making hourglass female body shapes (and within a very specific range). Whoever is green-lighting these body designs for release obviously has a target market in mind (and is unwilling to deviate from what's working).

Bust/Waist/Hips (cm)
2.54cm = 1 inch
12 inches = 1 feet

Model 5 (160cm) - 85/60/90
Model 6 (160cm) - 88/60/91
Model 7 (165cm) - 86/61/90
Model 9 (148cm) - 81/61/84
Model 10 (172cm) - 85/60/88
Model 11 (162cm) - 85/60/88
Model 12 (155cm) - 83/58/88
Model 13 (170cm) - 89/62/91

Setting model 9 aside as a minor outlier, they all meet these conditions:

Hips minus Bust <= 5cm/2in
Hips minus Waist >= 28cm/11in BUT <= 31cm/12.2in (28-31cm or 11-12.2in differential range)
Bust minus Waist >= 25cm/9.8in BUT <=28cm/11in (25-28cm or 9.8-11in differential range)

As far as innovation goes - and this is not aimed at anyone in particular - I do feel it's a tad unrealistic to go expecting a jaw dropping release every month or two. I feel our expectations have been skewed just a bit by how quickly the doll industry has progressed in just the last few years, and now we're expecting industry disruptive changes within the span of months rather than years.

Even changes to match the strengths of other manufacturers or to address current weaknesses would require not-so-insignificant R&D capital just to alter the existing manufacturing infrastructure. They may have decided that whatever additional market share that they may gain from the investment will not justify the risks/money involved. Most people here already find Gynoid to be a very expensive brand - that additional R&D cost may result in a more desirable doll, but it's more probable that the extra R&D cost will translate to a more expensive doll (e.g. see Ex-Doll Clone Series @ $8K+ USD sell; I read they invested millions of RMB for that technology and it takes 5 experienced painters 20 business days to paint one). At least as long as the dolls are individually hand-painted, production economies of scale are going to remain limited/non-existent (we'll need additional innovation in that regard to see savings - something more than cheaper human labour).

Model 13 is the last body to be released for 2020. There are probably 2-3 more heads on the way (Oct/Nov/Dec?) and it looks to me like they are going to "differentiate" in that regard (or at least expand their head options). I will be window shopping for the next while as I just can't justify spending $4K+ USD (before shipping and customs) on a sex doll in this terrible climate.

Just my two cents.

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

Not sure why they are repeating the same old bodies, but if its just a revision of the Model 7, then probably that's it right? They already have their typical hourglass bodies from ~150cm to 160cm, across the typical female height spectrum, all with large breasts. There's no way they'd continue to do the same in the future, making a slightly different version of what's existing. That sort of gives me hope that maybe we might see smaller breasts soon, hopefully.

It's a shame they have no known plans to make something seamless. Also they need to do more heads like Elena, but maybe their internal sales data might show that the Chinese looking faces are the best selling? I guess its unreasonable to expect massive changes just within a span of a few months. I do hope they release something perfect enough for me, as my loneliness is starting to build up slowly.

It's not so much that I expect a lot from a single company, but I just wish there were more than 2 players in the high-end and high-quality market. Its rather frustrating that I want to give my money to them, but they just don't have exactly what I'm looking for right now. I hope that maybe more companies out there may try to compete in this premium space, but until then, we're all just left at the mercy of what Gynoid and DS Dolls has to offer.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Maneyak wrote:... It's not so much that I expect a lot from a single company, but I just wish there were more than 2 players in the high-end and high-quality market. Its rather frustrating that I want to give my money to them, but they just don't have exactly what I'm looking for right now. I hope that maybe more companies out there may try to compete in this premium space, but until then, we're all just left at the mercy of what Gynoid and DS Dolls has to offer.
There's also Top Sino (Sino Doll's high end line).

Yeah .. I need to see more pictures of model 12 to see if she breaks the mold.

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

Dunno. If it were a revise of Model 7, wouldn't it be about the same height (165)?

I'd have to guess it was made to fill the gap between the 165 and 172, though a 168 would have made more sense there. Or, maybe they're planning that, too, with the replacements for Models 5 through 7 afterwards. Get all the height bases covered.

Once that dust has settled, maybe they could then do small bust versions of everything?

INFORMATIONS