kimberdoll.com

Guess I'm one more to join the club.

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Tsaxman2002

Re: Guess I'm one more to join the club.

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Well...I just wanted to let y'all know she did show up...

While there's a story to go with the day....I'll write it later, since I'm too tired to write it now....

For now, I leave you with these.

Meet Jennifer.
lpd_7883.jpg
lpd_7883.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 987 times
lpd_7885.jpg
lpd_7885.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 987 times

Space_Janitor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Space_Janitor »

She's beautiful! Happy to meet you Jennifer

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Tsaxman2002 wrote:I'm too tired to write it now....
I can't imagine why!

She's beautiful and looking very good in that outfit, nice Daisy Dukes.

Tsaxman2002

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Well....as I've already said, Jennifer has arrived. And she definitely surprised me.

The first detail I'd better say before the rest of the story is, I an older single guy who unfortunately lives with his parents...and plays into the story....cause while I was getting the room ready, Jennifer came early!!! (She was supposed to show up between 1 and 4pm that day, but came instead at 11:45am). And my guard was down...cause thanks to being busy cleaning for her, my Dad answered the door.....and their was UPS with my doll!!!....lol

My dad asked "what's in this thing"....and for now, just said "stuff...". So he had me get the dolly from the shed, then he ironically helped me bring her in the house...

And right as I put her down in my room, my mother pulls into the house from the grocery store, and tells me to unload her car and put away the groceries...(Dealing with putting the groceries away has been one of my traditional tasks since I was a teenager...) Since my mom bought alot of groceries, it was 2 hours later before I ever got back to Jennifer.

And when I did get back to Jennifer, I still had to clear some space to open her box....so I did that.

And then, I hesitated....I just stared at the box for awhile before I finally decided to open it.....and there she was, Jennifer.

(Since there's already a gazillion unboxing photos of Kimbers on this forum already, I won't go there....)

And after removing the bubble wrap, I come to my first shock. I was reaching to bend her legs to take her out the box, I touched her knee....

I was not prepared for that....cause I couldn't get over how soft and real she felt....(and that after years of experience with stuff from Fleshlights, to meiki like the Julia +, to even the Extreme Pleasure Hip)....and the whole rest of her body is that way, very soft to the touch, and nicer than anything I've ever had from Toydemon.

Anyway, after I got her out of the box, I put her in the clothes she was wearing in the photos I posted earlier...Then sat her up, then did the strangest thing....I just sat there and talked to her for several hours. Then, I got out my cameras and lights, and took the photos I've already shown y'all...

After that I ran into my next thing/issue....I discovered that due to the tightness of my room (plus her weight) , I could not put her back into the box....so she wound up staying in my bed last night....

And...despite my knowledge of other toys, I was not prepared for that night.. At first I struggled to get in her....cause she was very tight....BUT WHEN I DID.....OMG...(let's just say I didn't last long after that....LOL)

After that I cleaned her up, then went to sleep with her for the night....which brings us to today.

The main challenge of the day for me so far, was learning how to stand her up...Took me an hour or 2 before I pulled it off, then I shot some new photos...

So now, I'm almost certain I too will have to fess up about Jennifer's existence. Between not being able to put her back in her box, and wanting to use several other spots in the house for photoshoots (ie the living room, kitchen, and backyard) I'll have to say something....(Considering that for the past serveral months, I'd been shooting my neice's normal toy dolls on a regular basis to work on my strobe photography, it doesn't seem like as much of a stretch...)

Also, in the future, I'm already planning on doing some staycations in various hotels so I can do some hotel shoots with her...

Anyway, here's some shots from today...
lpd_7897.jpg
lpd_7897.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 934 times
lpd_7907.jpg
lpd_7907.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 934 times
lpdXJ0I2817.jpg
lpdXJ0I2817.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 934 times
lpdXJ0I2822.jpg
lpdXJ0I2822.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 934 times

Tsaxman2002

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

A few more...

lpd_7923.jpg
lpd_7923.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 925 times
lpd_7943.jpg
lpd_7943.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 925 times
lpd_7915.jpg
lpd_7915.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 925 times
lpd_7930.jpg
lpd_7930.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 925 times
lpd_7939.jpg
lpd_7939.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 925 times
lpd_7947.jpg
lpd_7947.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 925 times

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Tsaxman2002 wrote:Well...I just wanted to let y'all know she did show up...

While there's a story to go with the day....I'll write it later, since I'm too tired to write it now....

For now, I leave you with these.

Meet Jennifer.
lpd_7883.jpg
lpd_7885.jpg
WOW....love that wig!!! Obviously not the standard one she came with.

She looks fantastic....congratulations!!!

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

Tsaxman2002 wrote:Well....as I've already said, Jennifer has arrived. And she definitely surprised me.

The first detail I'd better say before the rest of the story is, I an older single guy who unfortunately lives with his parents...and plays into the story....cause while I was getting the room ready, Jennifer came early!!! (She was supposed to show up between 1 and 4pm that day, but came instead at 11:45am). And my guard was down...cause thanks to being busy cleaning for her, my Dad answered the door.....and their was UPS with my doll!!!....lol

My dad asked "what's in this thing"....and for now, just said "stuff...". So he had me get the dolly from the shed, then he ironically helped me bring her in the house...

And right as I put her down in my room, my mother pulls into the house from the grocery store, and tells me to unload her car and put away the groceries...(Dealing with putting the groceries away has been one of my traditional tasks since I was a teenager...) Since my mom bought alot of groceries, it was 2 hours later before I ever got back to Jennifer.

And when I did get back to Jennifer, I still had to clear some space to open her box....so I did that.

And then, I hesitated....I just stared at the box for awhile before I finally decided to open it.....and there she was, Jennifer.

(Since there's already a gazillion unboxing photos of Kimbers on this forum already, I won't go there....)

And after removing the bubble wrap, I come to my first shock. I was reaching to bend her legs to take her out the box, I touched her knee....

I was not prepared for that....cause I couldn't get over how soft and real she felt....(and that after years of experience with stuff from Fleshlights, to meiki like the Julia +, to even the Extreme Pleasure Hip)....and the whole rest of her body is that way, very soft to the touch, and nicer than anything I've ever had from Toydemon.

Anyway, after I got her out of the box, I put her in the clothes she was wearing in the photos I posted earlier...Then sat her up, then did the strangest thing....I just sat there and talked to her for several hours. Then, I got out my cameras and lights, and took the photos I've already shown y'all...

After that I ran into my next thing/issue....I discovered that due to the tightness of my room (plus her weight) , I could not put her back into the box....so she wound up staying in my bed last night....

And...despite my knowledge of other toys, I was not prepared for that night.. At first I struggled to get in her....cause she was very tight....BUT WHEN I DID.....OMG...(let's just say I didn't last long after that....LOL)

After that I cleaned her up, then went to sleep with her for the night....which brings us to today.

The main challenge of the day for me so far, was learning how to stand her up...Took me an hour or 2 before I pulled it off, then I shot some new photos...

So now, I'm almost certain I too will have to fess up about Jennifer's existence. Between not being able to put her back in her box, and wanting to use several other spots in the house for photoshoots (ie the living room, kitchen, and backyard) I'll have to say something....(Considering that for the past serveral months, I'd been shooting my neice's normal toy dolls on a regular basis to work on my strobe photography, it doesn't seem like as much of a stretch...)

Also, in the future, I'm already planning on doing some staycations in various hotels so I can do some hotel shoots with her...

Anyway, here's some shots from today...
lpd_7897.jpg
lpd_7907.jpg
lpdXJ0I2817.jpg
lpdXJ0I2822.jpg

my way of hiding it from any family visiting is to buy some halloween costumes or props and just explain that shes a halloween prop or a nerdy statue prop lol. or you can even say shes a mannequin or a deluxe Ball Jointed doll.

Raptor an
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raptor an »

Very nice!!! Thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing the rest of the wardrobe!

Your delivery story had my heart in my mouth!

Tsaxman2002

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Update : Just wanted to let y'all know I got a letter from Fine Love Dolls today, saying that Jenny's WM head has shipped. I should have it Tuesday or Wednesday.

Tsaxman2002

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Since the above post, the head spent from that Sunday to yesterday, stuck in customs. She got unstuck last night, and has since came and left Alaska, and will probably be here on the east coast later on today. So I think I'll have the head either tomorrow or Monday.

Meanwhile, Fine Love Dolls just sent me the WM factory photos of the head I ordered:

640731621469642_.pic_hd.jpg
640731621469642_.pic_hd.jpg (195.64 KiB) Viewed 803 times
640741621469642_.pic_hd.jpg
640741621469642_.pic_hd.jpg (233.27 KiB) Viewed 803 times
640751621469642_.pic_hd.jpg
640751621469642_.pic_hd.jpg (242.21 KiB) Viewed 803 times
640761621469642_.pic_hd.jpg
640761621469642_.pic_hd.jpg (214.14 KiB) Viewed 803 times
Meanwhile, it looks like they left the wig out of the shots...Also they sent blue eyes with it as well, so I'll have 2 eye colors to use with the head.

Anyway, I'm excited again...

Tsaxman2002

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Update again... : Just found out the head landed in Kentucky 2 hours ago...

SharkLasers
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SharkLasers »

Congrats! Nice outfit choices, BTW! If you're okay with it and have a little free time, would you mind tracking down some of the sizes of clothing you bought? I'd be curious to see if it matches up with my estimations from my Heather's measurements.
Proud newbie owner of my Kimber Doll, Heather Jade!
viewtopic.php?f=489&t=139797

Tsaxman2002

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Well y'all....

I went shopping again.

Got a plaid skirt to replace the one that came with the schoolgirl outfit, cause the skirt was way to big...

(But the top was dead-on).

Plus, I bought lots of other stuff

Anyway, here's a look at the next round.
Stuff 3.jpg
Stuff 3.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 738 times

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Awesome choice of clothes you’ve picked out!!

Great choice on this top. We have quite a few of these ones in different styles and they look awesome!!!
Attachments
58EAF496-BEBB-4542-BC0F-690DC22A824B.jpeg
58EAF496-BEBB-4542-BC0F-690DC22A824B.jpeg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 721 times
46F6A6E4-5A12-44EF-844D-F4D223ADC91C.png
46F6A6E4-5A12-44EF-844D-F4D223ADC91C.png (11.79 MiB) Viewed 721 times

Tsaxman2002

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Tighes1 wrote:Awesome choice of clothes you’ve picked out!!

Great choice on this top. We have quite a few of these ones in different styles and they look awesome!!!
Thanks, Tighes!!

Meanwhile, I went back to SHEIN and got some more stuff...

Stuff 4.jpg
Stuff 4.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 680 times

INFORMATIONS