www.wmdolls.com

Female owners: the big "O"

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Female owners: the big "O"

Post by muesky6969 »

So I bought one of those cockrings that have a clitoral stimulator as that is what I need to orgasm. It is pretty nice!!

My supposed g-spot doesn't exist, as I have been all up there and not an a-g spot to be found.. LOL!! The main part of my message is, 'get to know what does it for you, and then your guy will become an extension of your desire"..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Rock13 wrote: I suppose so and perhaps I was too quick to jump, but the context of your question led me to believe that you were seeking advice from other women with more experience with male dolls. I certainly don't have any answers for you and I doubt that any other man does, either. Hopefully, more women will weigh in on this for you.
Hi, Rock13. Yes indeed, I was seeking answers from female owners of male dolls, since other women would have a far better idea as to what would help me in this situation. I hope that more ladies will post advice for me.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

true_blue22 wrote:
Z-Dollman wrote:Emotions also play a part in sex. Just like nerves can interfere with erection etc. lol. My point is, if you have a strong love/bond with your doll that you have sex with, it will make the sex more pleasurable and you more likely to climax. I think this applies to men and women.
Hi, Z. I agree that emotions can play a part in enjoying sex and reaching an orgasm. Since I don't have my doll yet, when he arrives it will take time to build a bond and connect with him. So I'm trying to think of ways that I can get the clitoral stimulation I need until that bond kicks in. It's also possible that even after I fully bond with him, I may still need that stimulation. Only time will tell.
You are quite correct on those matters. My best advice is to wait until you get your doll. With doll size, penis 'style' (connector) etc these things will likely impact your desired position for stimulation. Just a thought.

Also, while I only speak for myself, don't feel caught off-guard if you form a bond before you even get your first doll. Lots of things can impact that as well. I was surprised how quickly I bonded with Jessica before I even got her. I think the fact of having my first female doll and all the doors it opens along with her being the ONLY female, made me feel closer to her since she is like a 'black sheep', but in a good way. It makes her special.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

muesky6969 wrote:So I bought one of those cockrings that have a clitoral stimulator as that is what I need to orgasm. It is pretty nice!! My supposed g-spot doesn't exist, as I have been all up there and not an a-g spot to be found.. LOL!! The main part of my message is, 'get to know what does it for you, and then your guy will become an extension of your desire"..
Thank you, muesky6969 - this is the most helpful advice I've had so far. I'm in the same boat: I haven't found my g-spot anywhere, either. Which is why clitoral stimulation is a must for me.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Z-Dollman wrote:
true_blue22 wrote: Hi, Z. I agree that emotions can play a part in enjoying sex and reaching an orgasm. Since I don't have my doll yet, when he arrives it will take time to build a bond and connect with him. So I'm trying to think of ways that I can get the clitoral stimulation I need until that bond kicks in. It's also possible that even after I fully bond with him, I may still need that stimulation. Only time will tell.
You are quite correct on those matters. My best advice is to wait until you get your doll. With doll size, penis 'style' (connector) etc these things will likely impact your desired position for stimulation. Just a thought.

Also, while I only speak for myself, don't feel caught off-guard if you form a bond before you even get your first doll. Lots of things can impact that as well. I was surprised how quickly I bonded with Jessica before I even got her. I think the fact of having my first female doll and all the doors it opens along with her being the ONLY female, made me feel closer to her since she is like a 'black sheep', but in a good way. It makes her special.
Hi, Z. That's great advice about waiting untl I get my doll to choose a sexual aid that will help me. Especially since I'll need to be aware of his penis size before I order something. Thanks for making me aware that I may feel a bond with my doll even before I order him. I think it's really sweet how quickly you bonded with Jessica and I'm glad that she's enhanced your doll family. :D

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

It's stupid they don't offer a option to add a small vibrating egg or whatever into the male dolls penis.

It's kinda a no brainer. Maybe if its possible you could buy 2 penis attachments, one to experiment on, to buy a small powerful vibrator that can fit inside the shaft. You would have to do a bit of diy cutting it open, have tpe glue ready aswell.

I dunno much about how the penises are made but if you could get a vibrator in there you would be off to the races :)
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Celtic_Babog wrote:It's stupid they don't offer a option to add a small vibrating egg or whatever into the male dolls penis. It's kinda a no brainer. Maybe if its possible you could buy 2 penis attachments, one to experiment on, to buy a small powerful vibrator that can fit inside the shaft. You would have to do a bit of diy cutting it open, have tpe glue ready aswell. I dunno much about how the penises are made but if you could get a vibrator in there you would be off to the races :)
Hi, Celtic_Babog. I don't have DIY skills, but even if I did, placing a vibrator in the shaft of the penis wouldn't help me. I need external clitoral stimulation, which I stated in my original post. I think I'll stick to the vibrating cock ring as muesky6969 suggested as it's the easiest solution for my situation.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

true_blue22 wrote:
Celtic_Babog wrote:It's stupid they don't offer a option to add a small vibrating egg or whatever into the male dolls penis. It's kinda a no brainer. Maybe if its possible you could buy 2 penis attachments, one to experiment on, to buy a small powerful vibrator that can fit inside the shaft. You would have to do a bit of diy cutting it open, have tpe glue ready aswell. I dunno much about how the penises are made but if you could get a vibrator in there you would be off to the races :)
Hi, Celtic_Babog. I don't have DIY skills, but even if I did, placing a vibrator in the shaft of the penis wouldn't help me. I need external clitoral stimulation, which I stated in my original post. I think I'll stick to the vibrating cock ring as muesky6969 suggested as it's the easiest solution for my situation.
Woops, guess I skimped through this thread too fast.

I'll see myself out.
Attachments
9ad8dc0be5a129506c9b16e28bc75c7a.gif
9ad8dc0be5a129506c9b16e28bc75c7a.gif (2.64 MiB) Viewed 642 times
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Not a female, but my concern is the tale of silicone being harmful to tpe. I've never experienced it myself, but just to be safe you may want to put a layer of protection in between the two. A condom or cutting a sheet of fabric to size where the first things that came to mind.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

So funny that a ton of guys jumped in to answer what the OP was asking of women.
On behalf of my gender .. apologies.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

MannyCan wrote:So funny that a ton of guys jumped in to answer what the OP was asking of women.
Yeah, I made a qualitative observation regarding this phenomenon and went on a bit of a tirade last night... :whistle:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=143609
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Celtic_Babog wrote:
true_blue22 wrote: Woops, guess I skimped through this thread too fast. I'll see myself out.
Hi, Celtic_Babog. Yes, I was wondering if you'd read my original post correctly after I read your relpy. However, you do get points for the funny meme which made me laugh. So thanks for that. :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Urdor Izajar wrote:Not a female, but my concern is the tale of silicone being harmful to tpe. I've never experienced it myself, but just to be safe you may want to put a layer of protection in between the two. A condom or cutting a sheet of fabric to size where the first things that came to mind.
Hi, Urdor Izajar. Yes, a lot of the cock rings that I saw online were silicone. Thanks for your advice. I think a condom will work nicely.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

MannyCan wrote:So funny that a ton of guys jumped in to answer what the OP was asking of women.
Hi, MannyCan. Yes, I'm wondering if anyone read my original post correctly before offering advice. Because I did state that I wanted to hear from other ladies here. How nice of you to apologize on behalf of your gender. Apology accepted. :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Rock13 wrote:
Yeah, I made a qualitative observation regarding this phenomenon and went on a bit of a tirade last night... :whistle:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=143609
Hi, Rock13. I went ahead and read your thread. I appreciate your concern about whether it's appropriate for men to offer their advice and opinions to women who own male dolls. I think other members offering advice - whether they're male or female - is fine as long as their advice is helpful. The only exception would be if a woman needs advice from other women regarding female anatomy, since other women have a better understanding of that than men. Other than that, I'm happy to hear from the fellas. :D

INFORMATIONS