www.siliconelovers.com

tracking # bursting with joy!

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: tracking # bursting with joy!

Post by koth707 »

hey valkezar sorry to hear you are also having trouble, SL have been very responsive up until the last few days for me. IDK if its normal to break communication after tracking number is issued and just let you wait for it to show up, but that practice dose not inspire confidence when I have my heart set on a $7,000 doll in the future. However hearing that they did not respond to a incoming order makes me wonder if SL are not on a break or it has something to do with the current conflict.
They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines, and they shall know no fear!

Qlaire

Post by Qlaire »

Not answering for a few days was normal for me as well during the delivery of my first doll. Apparently in 2021/2022 they got overloaded with customers and it takes longer than normal now because it's a family business.

koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by koth707 »

If I'm not mistaken SL is the "middleman" to the customer and manufacture, customer service is the primary focus when you do not produce the dolls yourself and rely on markup to take a cut and profit. I see many sites market the same brads/dolls so ignoring our request for information is not good for reputation. It's already hard enough tell who has legit $2,000 dolls when you can get knockoffs form Ebay for $500, we would like to know we are buying from a reliable dealer and communication is key.
They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines, and they shall know no fear!

koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by koth707 »

If anyone was wondering SL did respond the other day saying that my shipping method was a new way the manufacture is shipping to USA,

I'm shocked they didn't know the shipping method beforehand and I doubt I'm the first person to encounter this change. I also wish they didn't use FedEx as they are terrible in my region and UPS has much better results, I work most of the day, the package requires a signature and FedEx tracking is terrible every stop has at least 12 hour waits (coming from 1 state away this is horribly slow). I know this is just complaining at this point but the experience after checkout has bean disappointing

Nightster

Post by Nightster »

best of luck, i just got my tracking number also. it will require me to take the day off work so i can sign as FedEx is delivering my girl too.

Elektron42

Post by Elektron42 »

I got my tracking number too. First doll in my life. I’m trying channel her patience. I admire the patience of a doll.

INFORMATIONS