www.siliconelovers.com

Aaaarghhh!!! FedEx shipment lost!

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Jonnonz

Re: Aaaarghhh!!! FedEx shipment lost!

Post by Jonnonz »

My package didn't get lost per se, but it did end up at a depot on the other side of the country on a Friday.

I considered just letting it wait until the following week for her to arrive, but I ended up driving 6 hours each way to pick her up. Partly because I couldn't wait any more, and partly to make sure someone else didn't take her home for the weekend!

Worth it.

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

crazedcat wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:14 pm Impossible to "lose" a box that size. The smart money says a FedEx guy knew what was in it and took it home.
Yeah, I agree with you there. When I got my doll, UPS said the package was "damaged", but wouldn't give any more details. I was quite upset because you can't just replace a doll, and the doll was in a flight case, and those are quite sturdy. What had actually happened is the UPS driver didn't want to deliver the package. Fair, it's heavy, I guess. But they are still paid to do a job. After several calls with UPS and being told both that the box would be delivered the next day and it would be sent back to the sender, I decided to just go unannounced to the local UPS hub and pick it up myself. I ended up getting my doll and getting her home safely. She had a defective skeleton and the body had to be replaced, but that's another story.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, will be selling

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Mav64 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:17 pm Well I was so happy to get an email this past Friday informing me my package had cleared customs and been tendered to FedEx in Califiornia...tracking shows that day it went to another FedEx facility in California and gave a delivery date for tomorrow (Thursday Sep1) ....since then...no updates, no scans...just got off the phone with FedEx after having them run a scan...they are advising me to file a claim for a lost shipment. I am beyond bummed out

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you were worried about your package. I assume you got your doll safe and sound and have simply just failed to update the thread. Your experience was normal and nothing to worry about.

We know getting the delivery can be one of the most stressful parts of the journey for some. Rather than panic and think the worst, it's always best to check with your vendor and their shipper before involving FedEx or UPS, as often the courier Customer Service have no clue what is going on and put you in more of a panic. Also coming on to TDF and having well meaning people telling you that the FedEx guys have stolen your doll is not exactly stress-relieving either. :roll:

Most shippers from China now use a freight forwarder to the USA and then it is collected by FEDEX and delivered once it's passed through customs. FedEx site will show, once the label is created, that it has an ETA of the next day, which is impossible, but once it hits the USA and clears customs, and is received by FEDEX ground, then the tracking will update and show an accurate ETA. This is usually within 10-12 days and is then tracked to your door.

If you had come onto our live chat to check we would tell you this - :evidence: "

MY TRACKING IS NOT MOVING
There are usually 2 x reasons for this. 1) the tracking number is "fresh" so can take up to 12 hrs to update in the system. or 2)
it will only show detailed tracking movement/progress after your package has actually arrived and cleared customs locally as it’s sent initially in bulk with a freight forwarder. The tracking will update in the last few days of the journey.. approx 10-12 days time. Don't worry or panic, everything is normal. 🤗
If you'd like to take control over your delivery dates, we recommend signing up to UPS MY CHOICE online or alternatively signing up for email updates with FedEx via their site."

Hope that helps other people who have a similar experience with the new freight forwarding system for some brands to the USA. :glou:

PS -If the courier does lose your package or damage it, a good vendor will always resolve this for you.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Monoloco »

I ordered today with silicone lovers, I hope I dont have this problem. I ordered a sino doll 162.

INFORMATIONS