www.siliconelovers.com

Order has been placed

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Inky_Mystery
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Order has been placed

Post by Inky_Mystery »

Finally got her... ordered Nov 11th and recieved Feb 27th. Its been an adventure for sure.
The package surprisingly was a sturdy box and it was well packaged for what it is. Luckily no major physical damage to the doll or its parts. I do have what can only be described as "dimples" in the silicone in random areas some in clusters others random. Not sure what they are. Also just realized there is a purple hue almost like a faint ink stain in/on the silicone. I tried using soap and water to wash it off and nothing so I have no idea what it is. I've posted a question in the standard doll area asking what cleaners I could use to try and remove the "stain" with so we will see.
I also had ordered specific eyes with the doll and unfortunately didn't get them but Nick at Silicone Dolls has created a ticket for me and we will see what's to come.
The doll itself is heavy...like "dear God it's crushing me" heavy. Lol The joints are either super tight or super loose. I'm not a huge fan of how the head goes on the neck portion but I have nothing to compare it to so I don't know just kinda at times doesn't look right. I don't know. Lol
I was pleasantly suprised with the heads. I got the Halloween variet and Carmen head. The original photos from the manufacturer looked "off" like the makeup looked weird. I complained about it and there wasn't anything to be done so ya I was shipped it as is but wow ....pleasantly suprised. I love it. I got the purple wig with bangs and the lightest skin tone on the Zelex Doll and wow wow wow. Impressed.
This is my first purchase and I have to admit having it stand here jn my room staring at me is hella temping to buy more. Lol I got the 165 X "plump" version and I'm soooooo happy about that. But for reals...these are heavy. Like...work out heavy. Add the fact you have to fight with it to move its joints its a workout. Lol
Mine came with a suction feature in the vagina cavity. How it works...I have no idea. There are 2 holes "ports" out the side of the doll for the air to be removed from as it literally "sucks" your member with you inside. I can safely say the noise is loud but negotiable with music playing but in a quiet room it takes the phrase "motor boating" to a whole new level...BUT it works. Think of it as a way to tighten around your member as you give it the ol' heave ho!
The boobs feel like....fake boobs....in the realistic sense. Like ya...these are niiiice. The bum is firm and isn't as plyable as the boobies but I didn't get gel inside so it's a firm butt for mine.
The Movable jaw...ya...no....doesn't move like I thought it would. Im like holding it and trying to open it to stay open and ya nothing. Disappointing really. The upper teeth fell out as well....I haven't ran any "tests" in the good name of science yet but I may attempt to run it through its paces and see what that's all about. Let's see.....what else.... I don't know. Am I happy with the purchase? So far so good. The process and communication was difficult at times but ultimately the small team at Silicone Lovers managed to not anger the gods and still answer my questions.. all I can say to new buyers be thorough in your requests to avoid a lot of back and forth with emails. It can be days before you get a response. Also patience is a virtue. It'll come...and when it does...so will you.

Inky_Mystery
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Inky_Mystery »

*update*...in the name of science and new discovery...I can assure you...the Movable jaw enabling a hidey'hole for your member is definetly a go too spot for enjoyment and the passing of time. If you are on the fence about movable jaws...the fact that it enables safe passage into the promise land is a plus. Just saying...I did it all for science!

Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Monoloco »

3 months to receive it...

Luckily you are satisfied with your doll, congrats and enjoy her bro.

Mikesdk

Post by Mikesdk »

Big congrats man, i am only at that very start of the waiting period.... ordered the 170cm on the 16th this month and just got told yesterday that it has been approved at the factory and is in queue for production......sure do hope it wont take aslong as yours hah :)
Zelex Scarlett/Astra inspiration 170 viewtopic.php?t=163243

Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Monoloco »

Mikesdk wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:40 am Big congrats man, i am only at that very start of the waiting period.... ordered the 170cm on the 16th this month and just got told yesterday that it has been approved at the factory and is in queue for production......sure do hope it wont take aslong as yours hah :)
I ordered sino 162 on 18 february and today I received same email as you, order approved in factory.

Its gonna be a very long wait.

Edited because I made mistake with the day.

Mikesdk

Post by Mikesdk »

Monoloco wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:35 am
Mikesdk wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:40 am Big congrats man, i am only at that very start of the waiting period.... ordered the 170cm on the 16th this month and just got told yesterday that it has been approved at the factory and is in queue for production......sure do hope it wont take aslong as yours hah :)
I ordered sino 162 on 10 february and today I received same email as you, order approved in factory.

I know....and i am just soooooo bad at waiting......and going to doll sites looking at all the diffrent kinds arent helping to damn temting.....
Zelex Scarlett/Astra inspiration 170 viewtopic.php?t=163243

Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Monoloco »

Mikesdk wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:28 am
Monoloco wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:35 am
I ordered sino 162 on 18 february and today I received same email as you, order approved in factory.

I know....and i am just soooooo bad at waiting......and going to doll sites looking at all the diffrent kinds arent helping to damn temting.....
We need to be strong bro while we wait.

INFORMATIONS