www.tayu-doll.com

Introducing Xiumei--Dolly_Llama's Custom TAYU161F

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Andromeda

Re: Introducing Xiumei--Dolly_Llama's Custom TAYU161F

Post by Andromeda »

Congrats. She looks amazing !!!!! Does make the wait for my TAYU even harder as it already is.

Must have been shocking seeing the box. I am really happy for you that the doll has no shipping damage. Hopefully mine will look better when she finally arrives after a 2 month journey.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Congrats man, she's a beaut.

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

The box might have arrived in bad shape, but it took the blows so Xiumei could get to you intact and beautiful!
Congrats and enjoy!!

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Doll_enthusiast_01 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:41 am That box looks pretty ratty, glad she was okay though :glou:
Yeah, it got trashed. Thank goodness the internal padding was enough to prevent significant damage 😅

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

gogodolls wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:16 am She's gorgeous! :angel: 💖 Congrats! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Thank you, GoGoDolls!

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Andromeda wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:05 am Congrats. She looks amazing !!!!! Does make the wait for my TAYU even harder as it already is.

Must have been shocking seeing the box. I am really happy for you that the doll has no shipping damage. Hopefully mine will look better when she finally arrives after a 2 month journey.
Thank you! Obviously, all credit goes to TAYU for their superb craftsmanship. I hope yours arrives safely and in perfect condition. What options did you go with?

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

JustDude wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:32 am Congrats man, she's a beaut.
Hi JustDude, thank you! Have you had any luck finding out why yours is so delayed in transit??

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

HoneyHose wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:41 am The box might have arrived in bad shape, but it took the blows so Xiumei could get to you intact and beautiful!
Congrats and enjoy!!
Hi HoneyHose! Great username, BTW! Yes, I’m certainly relieved that it was the box that bore the brunt of the damage, but she will never be able to travel in it again unless it’s in my own vehicle (not that I’m anticipating that need).

It’s almost a joke that they bother marking the box with “handle with care” types of notices and orientation arrows since the carriers couldn’t be bothered to pay attention. At least mine didn’t arrive standing on its neck, though if I hadn’t greeted my delivery guy as he pulled up, I suspect he would have put the box on his hand truck vertically 🙄

Dastardlydave

Post by Dastardlydave »

She's beautiful you must have been pretty anxious when you seen the dammage on the box though

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:58 am
JustDude wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:32 am
Hi JustDude, thank you! Have you had any luck finding out why yours is so delayed in transit??
Yeah don't worry about it. I take it you're in the US and transport to the EU can take up to 8x than what it takes for you guys for some very strange reason.

I just hope her gel ass won't end up like a pancake after such a long time in a box.

My patience is just getting the better of me.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

JustDude wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:47 am
Dolly_Llama wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:58 am
JustDude wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:32 am
Yeah don't worry about it. I take it you're in the US and transport to the EU can take up to 8x than what it takes for you guys for some very strange reason.

I just hope her gel ass won't end up like a pancake after such a long time in a box.

My patience is just getting the better of me.
8x??! WTF? That's crazy. The good news is that the packaging seems to provide good back support to help alleviate some of the compression on the buttocks. And given that the box could be resting on literally any of its six faces, you have a 1/6 chance of it being oriented in a way that might cause compression on her butt :roll:

Mishka's got hung up a really long time before he was finally able to receive his and there was some amount of compression, but I didn't get the impression it was permanent.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Dastardlydave wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:26 am She's beautiful you must have been pretty anxious when you seen the dammage on the box though
Thanks, DD! Yeah, like I mentioned, my heart practically stopped, especially when the delivery guy said the box was so damaged I might not want to sign for it. That would have been a nightmare to sort out. Alice at MRD confirmed what Mishka told me about how Customs removes the majority of the protective elements from the shipping carton like the reinforced corners, plastic wrap on the outside, straps, and even some of the inner wall supports. Pretty sh*tty of them, but I suppose the sheer volume of inspections they do results in them just tearing through these boxes. The price we pay to receive goods from other countries, unfortunately.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:37 pm After seeing just how beautiful this doll is, I have decided to name her "Xiumei", which means "Elegant Beauty" (or at least it's supposed to, lol)
Xiumei the well named!
I really like her with her dark eyes and this hairstyle (is it implanted hair?).
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

Congrats! Xiumei is absolutely stunning! 8O

Can't wait until I get mine! I think I chose a very similar build, but dark green eyes in my case :)

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

crabstacean wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:56 pm Congrats! Xiumei is absolutely stunning! 8O

Can't wait until I get mine! I think I chose a very similar build, but dark green eyes in my case :)
Thanks, and congrats to you as well! The green eyes are gorgeous. Did you go with the light tan skin tone? Crazedcat's combo of "wheat" skin tone with the green eyes is stunning viewtopic.php?t=159274

INFORMATIONS