zelex.com.cn

Your ZELEX girls showcase

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Your ZELEX girls showcase

Post by john1972 »

Ok so ill start out with a couple from my 170s first actual photo shoot.
Many of you have seen some of these but oh well lol.

TheDudeAbides
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TheDudeAbides »

KKFun wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:44 am Dear ZELEX fanciers, I enjoy the stunning ZELEX girls' photos from everyone very much. At the moment, most of us have our photo threads, for convenience, we can collect the best of our customers' ZELEX photos in one place.

The intentions

1) Showcase our best photos.
2) Use this thread as a main index to link to your ZELEX threads. If people would like to find out more about your girls, they can check out your threads via your signature links.
3) The photos here should significantly represent the original ZELEX girls, the objective is trying to achieve "what you see is what you get". e.g. if Faceapp is used, we should clarify that too. Editing is not an issue as long as we try to keep the dolls as original as possible.

Have fun, and hope to see your gorgeous ZELEX ladies here soon :D
KKFun, I like your thinking! Your Idea would be a helpful addition for Zelex fans and potentially a great resource for inspiration for photography, styling etc. If I may make a suggestion; for the sake of efficiency perhaps it would be helpful if it was made clear that when posting a photo of a doll that it is strongly encouraged that the author include in the post the doll stats eg. Body size, series, skin tone, head code / manufacturers name, any custom options applied.

I also agree with TChris that not duplicating the promotional shots would help, with the possible exception of older or discontinued dolls that may be otherwise unknown/lost to the wider audience (why we don’t see more of Ge41 I just don’t know 🤷‍♂️😕) I still waiting on my 170 (over two months now) but this thread had it existed during my research it would have been fantastic resource. I hope to one day contribute….

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

A few more from another pretty in pink shoot with my 170.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

TheDudeAbides wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:51 am
KKFun wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:44 am Dear ZELEX fanciers, I enjoy the stunning ZELEX girls' photos from everyone very much. At the moment, most of us have our photo threads, for convenience, we can collect the best of our customers' ZELEX photos in one place.

The intentions

1) Showcase our best photos.
2) Use this thread as a main index to link to your ZELEX threads. If people would like to find out more about your girls, they can check out your threads via your signature links.
3) The photos here should significantly represent the original ZELEX girls, the objective is trying to achieve "what you see is what you get". e.g. if Faceapp is used, we should clarify that too. Editing is not an issue as long as we try to keep the dolls as original as possible.

Have fun, and hope to see your gorgeous ZELEX ladies here soon :D
KKFun, I like your thinking! Your Idea would be a helpful addition for Zelex fans and potentially a great resource for inspiration for photography, styling etc. If I may make a suggestion; for the sake of efficiency perhaps it would be helpful if it was made clear that when posting a photo of a doll that it is strongly encouraged that the author include in the post the doll stats eg. Body size, series, skin tone, head code / manufacturers name, any custom options applied.

I also agree with TChris that not duplicating the promotional shots would help, with the possible exception of older or discontinued dolls that may be otherwise unknown/lost to the wider audience (why we don’t see more of Ge41 I just don’t know 🤷‍♂️😕) I still waiting on my 170 (over two months now) but this thread had it existed during my research it would have been fantastic resource. I hope to one day contribute….
Thanks for the inputs, TheDudeAbides. we will improve this thread together.

I like the idea of the ZELEX model, and Head number. and keep everything simple. If any further questions, we know which owner to contact anyway.

As for promotional shots, we hope that is the original photo taken by that person, namely his own works, not just copying/downloading from somewhere and reposting in here. That might fit the descriptions of the best of owner's photos. Hope that makes sense :D Of course, all are open to further suggestions.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Carmen!

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

:D Thanks Billiam, your Carmen is so stunning.

sim3sum

Post by sim3sum »

SA28696_HDR 1.jpg
SA28696_HDR 1.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 1191 times
SA28721_HDR 3.jpg
SA28721_HDR 3.jpg (6.07 MiB) Viewed 1191 times
Sim3suM Zelex Faction viewtopic.php?t=169443

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

I think I could contribute with pictures from my girl. Did not have too much time lately, but hope these are okay.

Jo
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

catlikederek

Post by catlikederek »

Here is another pair of my Zelex girl (170c)
Lightroom-1-55.jpg
Lightroom-1-55.jpg (4.25 MiB) Viewed 1156 times
Lightroom-1-46.jpg
Lightroom-1-46.jpg (6.05 MiB) Viewed 1156 times

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Thanks catlikederek, your black and white photos are so awesome.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Carmen G45
IMG_1955-1.jpg
IMG_1955-1.jpg (7.72 MiB) Viewed 1150 times

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

About time to change this display for the next few weeks.
Attachments
20230409_044022.jpg
20230409_044022.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 1133 times
20230409_044319.jpg
20230409_044319.jpg (6.86 MiB) Viewed 1133 times

INFORMATIONS