www.tayu-doll.com

Vagina with cervix

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Vagina with cervix

Post by ZZ48UUP »

With all this talk about the cervix, I reached out to Alice for my order to see if the 163 can be made with this option. I doubt it being as it is an older model, but I know I'd regret not asking if it was something they could do.

My favorite fleshlights are all of the ones with something close to a cervix so I can only imagine how great this would be.

If I even use her for sex...

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

For anyone considering the 163, they can use the other vagina texture with the cervix but you will have to request this from your vendor. Alice, from MRD, who is absolutely fantastic btw, took care of me with this.

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

I just ordered 158c with cervix hopefully I reach 😢

Al Bundy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Al Bundy »

I'm thinking about buying the new Tayu 158 C-Cup with Cervic but i wasn't aware this would add so much extra weight, thought it was just really bumpy texture near the end of the tunnel... someone explain please, thank you! :D

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Al Bundy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:42 pm I'm thinking about buying the new Tayu 158 C-Cup with Cervic but i wasn't aware this would add so much extra weight, thought it was just really bumpy texture near the end of the tunnel... someone explain please, thank you! :D
I have the 158C with cervix and ultra soft butt and total weight with head is around 57 lbs. the cervix vagina really doesn’t add any considerable weight.

If you’re going to order the Tayu promo at MyRobotDoll ends in a few hours so you can save a ton of money by getting in that order quick.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Al Bundy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Al Bundy »

crazedcat wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:16 pm
Al Bundy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:42 pm I'm thinking about buying the new Tayu 158 C-Cup with Cervic but i wasn't aware this would add so much extra weight, thought it was just really bumpy texture near the end of the tunnel... someone explain please, thank you! :D
I have the 158C with cervix and ultra soft butt and total weight with head is around 57 lbs. the cervix vagina really doesn’t add any considerable weight.

If you’re going to order the Tayu promo at MyRobotDoll ends in a few hours so you can save a ton of money by getting in that order quick.
Thank you very much for this information, this is exactly the configuration i was thinking of. I will check out that promo sale :D

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:59 pm For anyone considering the 163, they can use the other vagina texture with the cervix but you will have to request this from your vendor. Alice, from MRD, who is absolutely fantastic btw, took care of me with this.
I should add the this option would add a few kgs to the doll's weight. This information is directly from Alice with MRD and independent of whether you order the extra soft butt (I specifically did NOT order the extra soft butt). And no, I have no idea how or why this increases the weight.

rainfall
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rainfall »

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if the all-in-one piece removable vagina-rectum module is available with a cervix?

Thanks.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

I'd like to hear feedback from anyone with a Tayu with removable love holes.

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

I’ve actually got a 158C+ coming with Yaoji head and inserts so.. I’ll let you know more about it in 2+ months

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Primus_Sucks wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:06 pm I’ve actually got a 158C+ coming with Yaoji head and inserts so.. I’ll let you know more about it in 2+ months
Congrats Primus_Sucks. That body looks absolutely amazing. Please keep us posted and let us know if you're doing a review

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

If there’s still no pics or details about that head/inserts for that body I just might. I think she looks pretty amazing, but I wish I could have seen something besides promo pics

jkk211

Post by jkk211 »

This video shows the cervix. Looks like a smaller hole/sleeve inside the vagina.
802b72d3a9dc4108b5d470521922b670.mp4
(6.81 MiB) Downloaded 148 times

INFORMATIONS