www.sm-doll.com

Lexy is finally home!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
swanseapaul

Re: Lexy is finally home!

Post by swanseapaul »

Hi lexy, looking hot in the little black skirt and stockings x

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

Wigs...

Lexy loves the wig I mentioned above BUT it was starting to become a bit of a frazzled and tangled mess... (She refuses to take it off and I really didn't have a good brush for it anyway..)

BTW It is always a good idea to take the wig off of your girl if you have a screw on M16 adapter as spinning the head around will definitely get it tangled around the adapter. :roll: I was able to move adapters around and now Lexy has an SMDoll quick adapter for her head so it is less of a problem.

Back to brushing wigs... A few searches here on the forums later and I found this little beauty recommended. https://www.amazon.com/Tangle-Teezer-Or ... f46edd7a85

I must admit that I was a bit skeptical at first but I am now a true believer! This thing is crazy awesome for getting hair de-tangled with a minimum of damage and leaving the hair silky and smooth. No de-tangling spray, water, or anything special. Completely dry, a few brush strokes and she is good to go! A++ (Not to mention the therapeutic benefits of brushing and stroking Lexy's hair.)

I started a small area as a test and ended up brushing her completely out and her hair looks better than new!

Just as a control, to make sure the first test wasn't just a fluke because of the quality of the wig, I tried this on a different wig that was definitely more tangled, with the same results... No more tangles. Silky smooth. No de-tangling spray, water, or anything special. Completely dry, a few brush strokes later and it looks fabulous and even holds her bangs back better.

In other news I am finally getting used to buying things for Lexy in pink... :whistle:

Stocking_Hunter

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:19 am
6) I can now see why there are not more pictures with girls standing in heels. Lexy can wear heels but standing in them seems like a bridge too far. I am afraid to try to balance her on heels as she might fall and hurt herself. I spoke with some of the professional photographers here on the forum and they told me that they order their dolls with a backhook so as to make it easier to support in a standing pose. (Not that I would want that but it would have been nice to know that it was an option.)
Okay... Not going to say much about this but thanks to the help of a fellow forum member who took pity on me I present to you....

Lexy_Standing_Tall.jpg
Lexy_Standing_Tall.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 612 times
Yes. Lexy is standing ON the stand but she is not "resting against the stand" in this picture. I was paranoid and put her on the stand just in case but she is free standing here. I wasn't even sure that this was possible but with perseverance and a bit of the correct instructions I can report that IT IS POSSIBLE for girls to stand tall on their own. (Those are 5" heels btw). Lexy was very excited that she was finally able to do this.

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

She is so gorgeous!!

Stocking_Hunter

DreamyStarrr wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:15 pm She is so gorgeous!!
Thank you!

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Lexi is a natural standing there in heels!

So beautiful ♥️

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Hey Stocking_Hunter, Lexy sure is beautiful! Great work getting her to freestand in heels! Her legs look amazing in nylon! Congratulations!
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Stocking_Hunter

Out_Of_Sync wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:51 pm Hey Stocking_Hunter, Lexy sure is beautiful! Great work getting her to freestand in heels! Her legs look amazing in nylon! Congratulations!
I was kind of amazed that she was able to do it myself! When she stood up I just looked up at her and said "Wow!" With her body I thought the weight distribution would be hard to compensate for but it actually wasn't all that difficult once you know the "trick". :lying:

And yes... She has amazing legs! :lol:

Stocking_Hunter

I failed to mention that Jantra is the forum member who taught me the secrets of free-standing a girl. Without his help I would have never been able to do it without hurting Lexy...

Stocking_Hunter

Clothing... Specifically pantyhose.

Word to the wise. Spend the extra money and buy name brand pantyhose. Not so much for the quality of the material but because of the SIZING.

Lexy wears the smallest AMERICAN size of pantyhose of most US brands, (A or A/B in Hanes, Berkshire, Leggs).

European brands, (typically more expensive but crazy soft and truly seamless like Wolford), Lexy is also the smallest EURO size.

Even 1 size bigger in US or EURO sizing will fit a bit baggy at the belly and be a bit too long, (even though she has those gorgeous long legs as some of you have noticed). :wink:

If you buy the eBay specials, (and I am not saying the quality is any worse that the aforementioned brands since many of them are also made in China), you have no way of knowing the actual size and, (from my experience), tend to be ASIAN sizing... So a "Small" in US or EURO is actually more like an ASIAN Medium. ASIAN "Small" tends to be EXTRA SMALL and, (worse yet), TOO TIGHT!

I had the experience of getting some Chinese pantyhose for Lexy that looked fabulous, felt good, had nice details but were an incredible struggle and challenge to put on her. The legs were too short, the waist didn't come up far enough and the hips were wayyy too tight! The design has some exposed stitching, (actually a reinforcement and something I would have appreciated in the correct size), that when left on Lexy for little more than a day left a slight depression on her skin. Luckily I noticed this early and removed the hose before any permanent damage was done.

Soo... Unless you have a definitive actual measurement don't buy "Small" or "One Size" from no name brands because you never know what you are going to get.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:58 pm (Those are 5" heels btw)
Looks great! Love her classy and sexy outfit - and heels

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Woo Hooo!!! Congrats my friend. Happy to see you enjoying Lexy. first off, she's absolutely gorgeous. Second, don't worry yourself too much with dye/fabric. Here's the deal about silicone and particularly my exp with SM's blend. It will completely disappear in less than 2 days untouched... no cleaning no weird chemicals. NOTHING. Just let Father Time take control and have fun with the luxury of having a high quality silicone doll! I don't even bother too much with my TPE gals now that i know the magic secret of Oxy10 (TPE ONLY).

Anyhow, Congrats again and so happy to see you having a ball with your new girl. I am also anxious to see the "new face" on her :wink:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Stocking_Hunter

cycleingking wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:54 pm Woo Hooo!!! Congrats my friend. Happy to see you enjoying Lexy. first off, she's absolutely gorgeous. Second, don't worry yourself too much with dye/fabric. Here's the deal about silicone and particularly my exp with SM's blend. It will completely disappear in less than 2 days untouched... no cleaning no weird chemicals. NOTHING. Just let Father Time take control and have fun with the luxury of having a high quality silicone doll! I don't even bother too much with my TPE gals now that i know the magic secret of Oxy10 (TPE ONLY).

Anyhow, Congrats again and so happy to see you having a ball with your new girl. I am also anxious to see the "new face" on her :wink:
Good to know since I just squeezed Lexy into her yoga outfit and will post those picture to the yoga pants thread. Here is just a teaser...
IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0075.JPG (7.3 MiB) Viewed 370 times
The "New Face" is coming along. I still haven't settled on what hair goes best on it but once I do I will update... :D

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:29 pm
Good to know since I just squeezed Lexy into her yoga outfit and will post those picture to the yoga pants thread. Here is just a teaser...

The "New Face" is coming along. I still haven't settled on what hair goes best on it but once I do I will update... :D
Awesome can't wait!! Yep, I have one of mine in a black chamise for like the last week now because i am lazy PLUS I get to see her dolled up for me every time I see her!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:29 pm Good to know since I just squeezed Lexy into her yoga outfit and will post those picture to the yoga pants thread. Here is just a teaser...
Yoga pants and cleavage? Quite a teaser!

INFORMATIONS