AngelKiss 165 D

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: AngelKiss 165 D

Post by Dark Knight »

Okay, so according to Rosemary the factory was trying to lighten the Light Tan Skin Tone and took it too far. Apparently there have been others. My question is why Angel Kiss, seeing the final result was far from light tan, would even release that doll as Light Tan? I told Rosemary I was probably going to sell this one. They said if I order another doll they would help me out. This is a photo of her. I made sure this one was more accurate.
Attachments
IMG_2151_anonymized.jpeg
IMG_2151_anonymized.jpeg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 531 times
Don't drive angry!

Magyver
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Magyver »

Dark Knight wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:50 am Okay, so according to Rosemary the factory was trying to lighten the Light Tan Skin Tone and took it too far. Apparently there have been others. My question is why Angel Kiss, seeing the final result was far from light tan, would even release that doll as Light Tan? I told Rosemary I was probably going to sell this one. They said if I order another doll they would help me out. This is a photo of her. I made sure this one was more accurate.
Well, it seems to me that this doll is a long way from some kind of "light tan".
I'm almost afraid to order this AK165, since I can't be sure what colour skin she'll actually have...
Yuna - little lovely GL doll with Zelex 155 body
Tifa - hottie with the GL 171 body

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

The factory said they have corrected the mix. I would just make sure it's right before you tell them to ship as I should have.
Don't drive angry!

INFORMATIONS