yldoll.com

A question regarding our biggest torso

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A question regarding our biggest torso

Post by cycleingking »

Good points! My favorite body type would be classified as Pear shaped. I settle and accept the extra large boobs, I could do without and honestly would prefer this doll without. I also realize that I am prob in the minority so they, if exaggerated boobs win out with this butt at a reasonable weight, I'm still on board.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

inglorioushz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by inglorioushz »

And I'm the opposite! I'm all for even larger breasts and taller

bombelmann

Post by bombelmann »

Hell yeah - I already have a yl158 and she has the most perfect body for me (apart LHP). I am in with an upgrade. weight is important.

mholmes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mholmes »

I'd be very interested!

Matlain99

Post by Matlain99 »

Sculptor here,

The abrupt cut between the buttocks and thighs doesn't look very natural and reduces the butt's volume, making it lose its impressive size that would be enhanced if the thighs and butt were "working together," so to speak. The cut should be about two-thirds shorter, making the butt look thicker, and we should work on the remaining third in the cheeks-thighs connection with the groin.

Adding some volume and blending in those two-thirds would make the butt look more voluminous, and working on the connection with the groin would help lower the angle of the cut, enhancing a juicy butt and thick legs that emphasize the butt's thickness. The goal is to imagine being able to place a 2 cups of coffee on the buttocks without it falling off :wink:

I'd like to provide an example, but I'm new here and don't know how to upload photos or gifs. I think the best approach would be to use sexdoll models like YL158 or YL170 and modify them to match the proportions of the B13 torso.

Additionally, I follow a model named Londondagreat on IG who has the same hip and thigh measurements as the torso B13. She's a good reference for constructing the shape of the butt, thighs and the volume of the torso.

Hope to make a talk and discussion to make the perfect BBW, we all benefit of it :multi:

Ginger155
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ginger155 »

I've always wanted this torso, but I've been held up by the metal balls in the butt and the LHP. If there was a weight reduced version. That's just a cherry on top!

INFORMATIONS