Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Sent in my RD order yesterday !!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Congrat's my man!

mrdouble
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdouble »

Just checking in Guys...

I noticed on my bank statement that Abyss has cashed the check on Aug 21st and marked it with "RD 22xx" (xx are marked out, don't want anyone kidnapping my Steph)

They have not emailed me, nor called (I don't answer phones) but I fear not. She is in line for production and that is all I care. Except, Wolvy, how were you contacted ???

I found an electric blanket for Steph, and the girl I know is still shopping for the tube-top and sports bra.

All I know....laters

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

They contacted me through e-mail. the xx are the last two digits of your RealDoll account, and therefore, they wouldn't want anyone, even your bank to have those numbers, because they could change your RD account info: such as shipping destination. You should get yer girl, right about the same time mine cums my man! E-mail them, and ask them to resend your confirmation!!! you'll need that number bub. Congrats again!

mrdouble
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdouble »

Thanks Wolverine

No email yet, so I guess I ought to make an inquiry.

Just biding my time over here. About 9-10 weeks to go !

Oh, found out I am allergic to scented talc. Better go read that thread here.

regards

mrdouble

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

I Would inquire about it if I were you, that's alot of money to just have hangin' in the air my friend. Image

mrdouble
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdouble »

Wolv

I emailed them Tues, but nothing yet. I have an agressive email server, and realdoll.com may have an open relay causing them to be blacklisted.

Anyway, will give them a call manana.

Saw your pic of the B3 breasts hanging down. Real nice ! Am tempted to change my order to B3, but if I did that I would forever wonder about the B5.

Funny thing about the B5 breasts. On the RD site, the breasts look natural and not so overwhelming as pics I've seen in the matrix.

btw, the "xx" I mentioned for my RD serial number were placed by me. The check shows the full number.

regards

mrdouble

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

MrDouble
Well that's not good! Image They should at least block that number out on the check. It's not like YOU don't know what you spent the $6500.00 on! I still have yet to look at my statement, smart huh? Image

You Know I was torn ultimately between the Bodies #2, 3, and 5, I chose #3 because of the size being closer to that of a woman. Bodies #2, and 5, are smaller.
It's a DAMN hard choice I can tell you! I've kinda put it out of mind, when I start thinking about it again, I start wondering...
If I just look at the pictures, I'm content with my decision. Call them up! Take care of that my man!!! Image

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

I thought about the #3 also, but the head choice is far more limited than with any other body. You only have three to choose from, and I didn't really like any of them. Though I will admit that the Tami and Melissa dolls in my factory pictures look way better than the official pictures would indicate. If I had known how good Melissa could look, I would have considered the B3 more.

True, the B3 is closer to the size of most women, but that means more weight too. I am able to more or less handle Darcy (B2), but another 20 pounds and 9 inches of height would make it more difficult. Sure, Darcy is a small girl, but not a midget. Linda is only an inch taller than she is.

sniper

Post by sniper »

wolverine,with your B3 being almost 6 feet tall be careful when you carry her, the feet on these dolls are real delicate and could be damaged if they drag on the ground.when i carry angelique around i put thick socks on her feet.shes only 5'4" but with the my hands under her arms method of carrying she still comes pretty close to the ground..

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

JackRabbit- It's funny you should say that about the factory pictures, It was because of a small few factory pictures you had posted on Darcy's site, BUT mostly the "Convention Photos" posted on the CoverDoll site ( Sorry Folks Not allowed to post that link) which are "Factory" Pix. SCHWING Just lookin' at the "Tami" model there in white...
That's what I told them I want mine to look like. Image

Sniper- Thanks for that helpful tip, I guess I never given much thought about the feet, or that they could be damaged easily. I will definately keep that in mind. How are you, and your new gal doing? Image

Phyl_T_Mynd
Ex-Member

Post by Phyl_T_Mynd »

Would it be possible to move your RealDoll/SuperBabe/whatever by putting the doll's feet on top of yours and just walking?

Or am I typing out of my sphincter again?

Mike Johnson
Ex-Member

Post by Mike Johnson »

Actually, the doll type is a "Stephanie" doll, just like there is a "Leah" doll also (head 4, body 2). So technically, all head 8, body 5 dolls are a "Stephanie" doll.

Giving your doll an individual name is purely optional, some dolls are never named. However, it does allow other people to more easily identify which doll belongs to you, etc.

Jazzi

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img]

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Kelly:
<STRONG>Actually, the doll type is a "Stephanie" doll, just like there is a "Leah" doll also (head 4, body 2). So technically, all head 8, body 5 dolls are a "Stephanie" doll.
</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My personal preference is to use the Stephanie name for all head 8 dolls, irregardless of the body type. I consider all head 10 dolls, including Darcy, to be Angela models. There is a name associated with every head, while some of the bodies are associated with multiple names, such as body 2 with Mai, Nika, and Leah.

Yes, a H10/B2 like Darcy is technically not the same as the Angela "sample". However, this means that the combinations that don't exactly match the "samples" have no name at all.

This is just my opinion. It may upset the purists who insist that Leah must be H4/B2 and a doll with the same head and another body can't be called that. Perhaps we can refer to Stephanie series, Angela series, etc., if that will help.

In contrast, I refer to sniper's doll, which does match the sample exactly, as a "pure Angela".

mrdouble
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdouble »

I finally called Abyss the other morning. The guy said they sent an email, but I bet their email server has an open relay since it never made it here.

He gave me the date of Dec 09th (14 weeks) with 16 weeks worst case. Then he started talking about "feel free to make any changes before Nov 15th" and I started thinking again about B3. I told him of my hard decision, but in the end I know there will never be another B5 and I can always get a newer model next year with DD breasts.

I know I am going to have hell getting Steph up on my 6' loft bed. I figure I will have to make a big 3x6' plank out of plywood and strap her to it. Then shove her up over the side rail. She better not kick or snore in her sleep, I sure couldn't move her around like that every night.

mrdouble

dennis3761
Location: 151 Countries, only 1 Elsbeth! No place I would rather be.

Post by dennis3761 »

Mrdouble-

Wow, what a christmas present Steph will make for you! Happy Holidays, and may ALL your x-mas wishes cum true!

Dennis

INFORMATIONS