Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

mrdouble Presents: "StephieGirl"

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

mrdouble
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdouble »

Davecat

StephieGirl blows Shi-chan and you a big holiday kiss !! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

DollAFF

Ya, I noticed that, too, so I went in and turned Stephie over for a complete asshole inspection with the maglight.

As far as I can tell, there is nothing wrong, all looks normal except for a little pimple of silicone on the bottom right side of her anus. In the other pic above, it appears to be a shadow trick.

Now I am no expert for sure, and I would like a second and third opinion since we do plan on having anal sex this weekend. Stephie asks that only "realdoll doctors" view the two images below, as she is a bit embarrassed being we are on our honeymoon weekend and all.

<a href="http://www.mrdoubleena.com/images/steph ... xamination 1</a>

<a href="http://www.mrdoubleena.com/images/steph ... xamination 2</a>

You can see in the pic, her anus is perfectly round and defined, with only that pimple. Maybe I can slice this off with an exacto knife when we get back from our cruise.

Thanks Docs !

mrdouble

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Corben_99 »

Waay to go Mr. Double,
Nice looking girl there! Her asshole looks fine. I wouldn't slice anything. It could lead to a run in the skin. I would just leave that pimple alone. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Hey MR Double, by your posts and pics, you're real excited to see Steph. 'Corse seeing the pics, I'd be kind of excited too. Great looking lady you got there, congrats!
and nice job on the posts.
I'm jealous [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Yea. The pimple looks fine. You might even consider coloring it to look like a real human blemish. The minor imperfection could even add character. Of course, you will need to discuss this with StephieGirl [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

mrdouble
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdouble »

Docs Corben & DollAFF

Thanks. I feel better now and should also check every other last detail of her body soonest.

I asked StephieGirl about my idea of putting an exacto knife in her ass, and she said.... well, you can imagine her initial response, then she went on and on about how that pimple is really a beauty mark of hers and how could I ever miss such a thing. Women, I swear.

So I guess the honeymoon is over. We had our argument, she won, I got laid, she's satisfied and I'm beat.

Tomorrow starts a new week and Stephie wants to do a photo shoot. She would like to add her own nice touch to the pics I've already taken before debutting in the Doll Album.

Say, does anyone know if those curls in her hair will stay like that after continued brushing, or is that something else I gotta do (curler irons, hair spray, rollers...) ? Maybe use a roller brush ? Or do they all eventually turn into straight hair ???

cheers to all who joined our party this weekend !

mrdouble

steveb

Post by steveb »

Mmmmmh, Very nice. Most envious can't wait till end Feb when my Jenny H11/B7 arrives.

Steve

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Corben_99 »

Hey Mr.Double,
The curls in the wig, will stay like that even after repeated brushing. You might want to use a De Tangler Spray, to detangle any knots that might form, during playtime.

I would just buy a wig, with straight hair, for a different look. Repeated hard brushing will pull out alot of excess hair.

And when you do brush her hair, do it, on a mannequin head, or foam wig head. Brushing directly on the skin, might not be a good idea for the top of the head.

Just wait till after next Halloween, and Target, will mark down, all their cheap wigs, I got about 3 of them for 5 bucks total. Or go to your local Spencer gifts, at your local Mall and get one of those cool neon pink, or neon blue wigs. They're like $29.95 each.

Congratulations!!! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by steveb:
<STRONG>Mmmmmh, Very nice. Most envious can't wait till end Feb when my Jenny H11/B7 arrives.

Steve</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mail me with her stats for the Doll Pipe, or point me to the thread if you already posted them.

mrdouble
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdouble »

Thanks Corben

I forgot about the tangler spray, Ramsdale mentioned that on his site.

I don't have any heads laying around here for brushing when off the doll... I'll go look in my garage for something between a 5gal paint bucket and an oil filter. That is, if I have time after completing Stephie's "honey-do list".

mrdouble

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

You can get those styrofoam heads at a wig store for a couple of bucks (well, a full wig store, not the little wig kiosk at Deerbrook Mall). If you get more than one wig you're going to need some of those anyway, unless your idea of wig storage is to just toss them on the floor [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

When I buy wigs at the store, the styrofoam head comes with it.

The girls at the wig store know about Darcy. I even show them pictures so they can see how she looks in their stuff. Needless to say, she looks way better in them than their organic customers. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

If they had a web site, we could have worked out a deal where they loan me the wigs for free and I give them pictures to display their wigs. I would have gotten a hell of a variety for nothing, because I would be taking pictures anyway. Oh, well. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

mrdouble
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdouble »

Thanks JR

[note to self: another item for honey-do list- pick spare wig up off floor...]

LOL

mrdouble

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Hey, has anybody heard from mrdouble lately? His last post was over a month ago, in this thread. That thread was about the creation of the ladies-only forum. He was opposed to that for some reason, but I don't know why that would cause him to leave the forum.

I want to add his doll to the matrix, but can't do it if he never comes back.

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him since then either. His "Stephiegirl" would be a great addition to the Matrix which, by the way, I appreciate your working to update it. I have referred to it often and have more recently while I put together my order.
I do remember he kinda had a thing for beer which he referenced often. Maybe he felt he got his feet stomped on too much or he got busy hasn't been able to visit use as much. Who knows? If I see him around I'll teel him you are looking for him.
Good job on the Doll Matrix! Thanks again!

Boater.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

He and I had been chatting via e-mail. He had sent me some pix of Steph, he didn't mention any bad "vibes" about the forum. I think either he's really getting aquainted with Steph, or life called, and he's very busy. I hope life didn't call with something bad. Image

INFORMATIONS