www.wmdolls.com

Stormi's Big Adventures

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Stormi's Big Adventures

Post by djcdoll »

My Tiffany is hoping that Stormi comes back home soon so she can continue her "Big Adventures" around Alberta with SL. :D
I told Tiffany that SL is probably snowed in at the moment, so any Big Adventures are postponed until the Spring. :lol:

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

I don't know how I missed this thread, other than being caught up in Stormi's mis adventures. But wow what a great summer. Thank you Stormi and SL
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

djcdoll wrote:My Tiffany is hoping that Stormi comes back home soon so she can continue her "Big Adventures" around Alberta with SL. :D
I told Tiffany that SL is probably snowed in at the moment, so any Big Adventures are postponed until the Spring. :lol:
Thank you djcdoll,
For bringing this thread forword.
Just the pickup I needed, reliving the fun we had.
Aikolover1 wrote:I don't know how I missed this thread, other than being caught up in Stormi's mis adventures. But wow what a great summer. Thank you Stormi and SL
I’m so glad you enjoyed our Big Adventure’s.
We had sooo much fun, I’m sad that it had to come to an end.
Next Season I have about 40 more locations to visit.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

I know that there is a few people and dolls out there that have been missing Stormi’s Big Adventures. Not sure if it is the same everywhere, however Alberta is still in lockdown till June 1st. When it does open there still will be a lot of restrictions on travel. I am hopeful that I will still be able to take Stormi on a few Adventures.

I have been called back to work starting Monday. We will have to see if work will be super busy or slow. We have been to all the Big Things that are close by. The other trips I have planed will take 3 or 4 days to complete. Hopefully that will happen. I’m not trying to upset anyone just trying to let everyone know that this Covid19 has really put a damper on our Adventure plans.

Stormi and I promise that if it’s safe to do so, we will be on the hunt for more big things in the great province of Alberta. Maybe just maybe even a side trip to a small town in Saskatchewan that I heard has 5 big things, Of course that is if they open the border this summer. Cross your fingers and your toes, it just might be what we need to make this happen. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

StormiLover wrote:
I know that there is a few people and dolls out there that have been missing Stormi’s Big Adventures. Not sure if it is the same everywhere, however Alberta is still in lockdown till June 1st. When it does open there still will be a lot of restrictions on travel. I am hopeful that I will still be able to take Stormi on a few Adventures.

I have been called back to work starting Monday. We will have to see if work will be super busy or slow. We have been to all the Big Things that are close by. The other trips I have planed will take 3 or 4 days to complete. Hopefully that will happen. I’m not trying to upset anyone just trying to let everyone know that this Covid19 has really put a damper on our Adventure plans.

Stormi and I promise that if it’s safe to do so, we will be on the hunt for more big things in the great province of Alberta. Maybe just maybe even a side trip to a small town in Saskatchewan that I heard has 5 big things, Of course that is if they open the border this summer. Cross your fingers and your toes, it just might be what we need to make this happen. :D
Don't worry about the Big Adventures at the moment, it's better to be safe. :thumbs_up:
I don't think the "Big Things" will be going anywhere, they'll still be there at a later date. :lol:

Tiffany wanted to know where Saskatchewan was, so we had a look on the Google Map where she has all your previous locations pinned.
Now she knows where Saskatchewan is. She said Canada definitely is a BIG place! :D

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

It is a promising sign and probably financially beneficial that you are returning to work, but I am sorry you need to leave your girls. Without you there to keep an eye on them, I worry they may fight if left alone.

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Nothing to apologize for! Stay safe and keep those girls of yours healthy!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Well, this summer was a bust. I never had more than 1 day off at a time, even those were far and few between. As a result we did not get to go on any big adventures. No one is more upset than Stormi, well except me. When we learned that this thread was on page 10, there was many hours of crying and sobbing, Stormi was able to finally calm me down. Stormi wanted to send a message to all her forum friends.

Stormi: Oh SL, summers over!
SL: It will be alright, dear.

Stormi: The snow is here, and we have minus temps all the time!
SL: I’m here to keep you warm.

Stormi: We never got to go on any big adventures this summer!
SL: Hopefully we can go on some this winter.

Stormi: I wish I could just wave my hand and this winter and Covid would be done.
SL: That is my wish as well.

Stormi: I hope all of you are doing well. It has been an interesting summer stuck in the house with JR. Still wish we had been able to get to see more of Alberta. Winter here is long, however not that long. Soon it will be summer again, and we will be out in the Great Province of Alberta, looking for more big things. Who knows, maybe we will even end up in your back yard.
Bye for now.

MorganKam
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MorganKam »

Big or small, Stormi's adventures are always something special to her forum friends. :thumbs_up:
I'm sure Stormi and SL will have plenty of winter adventures even with the snow. :P
:glou:
Never give up on your dreams........ Make each day count

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

As long as you and SL are together and happy that's all that matters!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tiffany, Dani, Little Ted and myself are glad to see Stormi again. :thumbs_up:
Stormi sounds a little sad and downhearted, as do you StormiLover. :(

Don't worry about missing out on the Big Adventures this year. The "Big Things" will still be there next summer, they won't be going anywhere in the meantime.
It just means we'll have to wait a little while longer for the next installment of "Stormi's Big Adventures".
Tiffany just said: "Don't go out trying to do any Big Adventures when the weather is bad, it's dangerous. Also watch out for Polar bears and Grizzly bears!!!" 8O :lol:

By the way Tiffany loves Stormi's Halloween pumpkin dress! :D

Mau5

Post by Mau5 »

djcdoll wrote: Tiffany just said: "Don't go out trying to do any Big Adventures when the weather is bad, it's dangerous. Also watch out for Polar bears and Grizzly bears!!!" 8O :lol:

Hehe, I hear Stormi is handy with a rifle, I think she'll keep SL safe from bears :wink:

Yes, that is a great dress Stormi is wearing! Maybe SL has a Halloween special planned :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

MorganKam wrote:Big or small, Stormi's adventures are always something special to her forum friends. :thumbs_up:
I'm sure Stormi and SL will have plenty of winter adventures even with the snow. :P
:glou:
Thanks MorganKam,
I hope that we do, however might all be in side. :lol:
kevinth1985 wrote:As long as you and SL are together and happy that's all that matters!
Your right Kevin,
As long as we are together, that’s all we really need.
djcdoll wrote:Tiffany, Dani, Little Ted and myself are glad to see Stormi again. :thumbs_up:
Stormi sounds a little sad and downhearted, as do you StormiLover. :(

Don't worry about missing out on the Big Adventures this year. The "Big Things" will still be there next summer, they won't be going anywhere in the meantime.
It just means we'll have to wait a little while longer for the next installment of "Stormi's Big Adventures".
Tiffany just said: "Don't go out trying to do any Big Adventures when the weather is bad, it's dangerous. Also watch out for Polar bears and Grizzly bears!!!" 8O :lol:

Thanks for you kind words djcdoll.
Tell Tiffany that we will be ok. Stormi will keep the wild animals away. :D
Stormi really loves her new fall dress.
Mau5 wrote:
Hehe, I hear Stormi is handy with a rifle, I think she'll keep SL safe from bears :wink:

Yes, that is a great dress Stormi is wearing! Maybe SL has a Halloween special planned :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Your right Mau5,
The bears don’t have a chance with Stormi around.
A Halloween special would be great, however that is time and idea dependent. :lol:

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Well when this covid thing is over You have to bring Stormi tho meet the KarmaMUsic harem!!
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

KarmaMusic wrote:Well when this covid thing is over You have to bring Stormi tho meet the KarmaMUsic harem!!
That is an awesome idea KM,
And would have happened this year if not for Covid. :cry:
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

INFORMATIONS