https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My Phicens Have No Dresses!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My Phicens Have No Dresses!!

Post by ShadowFun »

Oh, those are a couple of cute and dangerous lovelies! Wish I was around to help you put together some more sets… and rummage around through all the rest… :whistle:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

LoneRanger wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:39 pm
brigittes hubbie wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:01 pm
LoneRanger wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:32 pm Secret Agents Ling and Fong in: "That's close enough asshole!"

PL2022-201B Night Haunter & PL2022-201A Devil Spy
DSCN7681.JPG
They are stunning!

Chris
Thanks Chris! I had to hire my daughter 2 hours a week to catch up on my unopened boxes. To much to deal with and fingers only allow so much. I am going to try and catch up on the stuff she did for me so far!
I fully understand that. I haven´t received those two yet but I think the last I received weren´t as tough to dress as some in the past.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Thanks everyone and the 2 spies were 90% complete in the box so s/b no problem, Chris. Now this set real sucks and would not buy another like. My daughter was cursing under her breath and all that effort, the end results is not that great. I added the swirling power spcial effects to help. Nope!

1/6 LZ TOYS SET003 Heroines of Snow & Wind Custom Kit
DSCN7702.JPG
DSCN7702.JPG (7.72 MiB) Viewed 709 times
L✰neR✯nger

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice new ladies lone, your daughter should help for free that's what family is suposed to be for.

carlys_guy

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Oh boy… I can see how fiddly those heroine outfits are! I was super tempted to buy the green outfit from a set breaker because it looks so sexy… but I could tell it wasn’t gonna fit any of the bodies I wanted to put it on.

Great to see the new girls getting out of the boxes and onto the pages!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

When I saw this beatiful figure I immediately thought of you, Mr Franz! This is as best as I am aware their very first ever dark-skinned body. I received my early notice from Phicen but she is not loaded up on their web site. I expect that she will be a very HOT item, so if you even think you want her, don't hesitate. More info when I get it
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (42.82 KiB) Viewed 619 times
L✰neR✯nger

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Wow, she is a stunning beauty indeed!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

LoneRanger wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:49 am When I saw this beatiful figure I immediately thought of you, Mr Franz! This is as best as I am aware their very first ever dark-skinned body. I received my early notice from Phicen but she is not loaded up on their web site. I expect that she will be a very HOT item, so if you even think you want her, don't hesitate. More info when I get it
Why must you temp me so? Whyyyyyyyyy.....? :crying:

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Mr Franz wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:42 pm
LoneRanger wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:49 am When I saw this beatiful figure I immediately thought of you, Mr Franz! This is as best as I am aware their very first ever dark-skinned body. I received my early notice from Phicen but she is not loaded up on their web site. I expect that she will be a very HOT item, so if you even think you want her, don't hesitate. More info when I get it
Why must you temp me so? Whyyyyyyyyy.....? :crying:
Becuase I beleive you need a Phicen in your harem and as you enjoy the ethnic ladies I immediately thought of you when I saw her. I also think she is one of the prettiest Phicens I have seen, so a perfect if only one allowed!

:glou: :glou:
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Lately I have been overwhelmed with the number of little ladies in my ever-expanding harem. Also, I had run out of the shells all my friends were sending me, That Avenue dried up. I told Jenny at Phicen and she has started sending me a dozen shells with my orders. I have finally emptied all the unopen sets covering the floor of my office, So I took the opportunity to sort my collection by categories. Now I can get a specific girl in a few minutes instead of a Holy Grail hunt! So please enjoy and be properly impressed how I have spent my kids inheritance!

So my basic method is one figure in a shell (either the standard one like a S23B or the big one that the stands come in). The plastic cases are for 1/18th scale cars and fit 2 shells per nicely.

The first 2 rows are my Movie/TV/ Heroines figures and a large number are SideShow sets mostly with some head and outfit only sets! The next 2 rows are my 2 new Elf clans, one is with all small Phicens and naked so that is why they are in the back rows. The next 3 rows are my Wolf riders, Witches with familiars, and back row is my new drill team (July's CD Blog) ending with our new loves, Raven, Jasmine in all their 3 forms (one Jasmine is still visiting ShadowFun's thead).
DSCN0680.JPG
DSCN0680.JPG (7.67 MiB) Viewed 490 times
Just a side view photo so you can see how they stack! I have room on this little table for more front rows and one side row (laying down).
DSCN0689.JPG
DSCN0689.JPG (7.35 MiB) Viewed 490 times
This cabinet was custom made for me by a friend who made office and grocery store furniture. It is deep enough to hold 3 cases deep, so each row is 6 girls deep. Top shelf are 2 bands, cowgirls and Cave Clan, next are warrior girls from sets or head with outfit sets, 3rd shelf are mostly babes in night gowns, nude or (on each end) My J dolls and special figure dolls) and the 4th shelf are all my DIY dressed up for fashion dolls.
DSCN0692.JPG
DSCN0692.JPG (7.29 MiB) Viewed 490 times
Hidden from sight are the majority of my male figures and of course Harvey the Wabbit and his bunnies!!
DSCN0699.JPG
DSCN0699.JPG (8.6 MiB) Viewed 490 times
This poor little cabinet is being put to the test. I did not notice the 'swag' in the top shelf till I took this picture. I'll I have to upgrade that soon! The first colomun is Spartans and more warrior sets, the second column are my Harly's, either set of Head and DIY, which is also one of my bands, next we have are girls with guns and the last 2 columns are Asian (Geshia type and warriors make up the 2).
DSCN0700.JPG
DSCN0700.JPG (8.63 MiB) Viewed 490 times
From left to right the 1st shelf are my new Indians, bumble bees and 4 versions of Ada Wong with a single goofy smiling Chinese Hostess! On the next shelf the 1st two rows are SyFi Babes and all the rest, including the bottom shelf are Egyptians from Gods to priestesses and all my dancing slave girls for company!
DSCN0709.JPG
DSCN0709.JPG (7.33 MiB) Viewed 490 times
In this little cabinet we have, left to right, Vampire Hunters and my Motorcycle gang!
DSCN0713.JPG
DSCN0713.JPG (7.4 MiB) Viewed 490 times
One of my favorite groups are my babes in bathing suits. All 3 1/3 draws, 34 lovely ladies (got some quick to grab hand tools in there also) are full have been painstakingly assembled with perfection in skin tone head size and every version of and tone of body is used with all being hard footed. Next concert and I have my audience!!
DSCN0757.JPG
DSCN0757.JPG (7.51 MiB) Viewed 490 times
DSCN0764.JPG
DSCN0764.JPG (7.33 MiB) Viewed 490 times
DSCN0768.JPG
DSCN0768.JPG (7.55 MiB) Viewed 490 times
DSCN0773.JPG
DSCN0773.JPG (8.75 MiB) Viewed 490 times
Stashed on the floor under the Ruby is the entire Fern Valley Elven clan and their totem clan spirts!
DSCN0782.JPG
DSCN0782.JPG (7.33 MiB) Viewed 490 times
This is another unit that my friend made for me. I turned it from a coat rack to a figure rack. On the door in a nice shoe holder is the Fern Valley Police and some staff members.
DSCN0790.JPG
DSCN0790.JPG (8.13 MiB) Viewed 490 times
Another shoe rack. This time the theme is, top half are all my figures with soft feet regardless of outfit or lack of and the bottom half are figures with cartoon/Anime faces and sculpted hair.
DSCN0797.JPG
DSCN0797.JPG (3.32 MiB) Viewed 490 times
All that is left are the evil bitches from sets to DIY - Vampires, Demons with Wings and all the rest, 3 deep.
DSCN0802.JPG
DSCN0802.JPG (7.64 MiB) Viewed 490 times
L✰neR✯nger

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Holy Clambake Batman!!! 😍

That’s a lotta tasty oysters… 🦪

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

ShadowFun wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:03 pm Holy Clambake Batman!!! 😍

That’s a lotta tasty oysters… 🦪
Thanks ShadowFun, always appreciate your visits!! Speaking of clambake and oysters, looks like these pictures might be good for Insurance purposes :o since they are saying that bitch Idalia will hit right about where (about 150 miles from Tampa and Gulf) Fern Valley will be in it's track :shakefist: :shakefist:

8 PM EST

DSCN0817.JPG
DSCN0817.JPG (8.53 MiB) Viewed 445 times
L✰neR✯nger

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Crap buddy! Stay safe… this one looks ugly! The elves and myself are sending some Mischief your way to break that bitch down into a pile of purring kittens! ❤️

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Looks like we dodged another bullet! Storm came ashore well above us. Just dark, windy and heavy rain, normal chit! Thanks everyone (ShadowFan) for your well wishes!
L✰neR✯nger

INFORMATIONS