zelex.com.cn

Factory Photos (real photos) VS Promotion Photoshoot

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
BMWR100RT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Factory Photos (real photos) VS Promotion Photoshoot

Post by BMWR100RT »

NoEul wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:15 pm Yes I was about to say that.

I'm really confused by Tan and dark Tan too.
It is hard to say if you don't see them irl I guess.

It really bothers me because I would like a kind of Asian looking Tan on my Asian doll but there are pictures labeled Tan that look like Dark Tan but I'm scared that if I order it in Tan it will be this kind of brown Tan.

Very difficult if you don't have a chance to see them irl.
Adding to the bewilderment is the reference "light tan" in many of these threads, which is not listed as an option anywhere on the Zelex factory site. Could this "light tan" possibly be what Zelex labels as "fair"? It almost appears that way when looking at the lineup photo of doll bodies earlier in this thread. Also the labels in that same photo appear to agree with your video screen shot. That being dark tan having a warm golden glow, whereas tan is more of a dull brown? As many others have already suggested; surely it would be a great selling benefit to Zelex if they posted a high quality photo with all their skin tones in a single shot. Preferably in natural light with a properly white balanced and calibrated camara. Hopefully they will at some point. Some vendors offer actual silicone samples for a small fee. Might be worth the cost before making a large purchase, only to have regrets later! Best of luck in making your choice!

Darren_Doe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Darren_Doe »

BMWR100RT wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:45 pm

It really bothers me because I would like a kind of Asian looking Tan on my Asian doll but there are pictures labeled Tan that look like Dark Tan but I'm scared that if I order it in Tan it will be this kind of brown Tan.

Adding to the bewilderment is the reference "light tan" in many of these threads, which is not listed as an option anywhere on the Zelex factory site. Could this "light tan" possibly be what Zelex labels as "fair"? It almost appears that way when looking at the lineup photo of doll bodies earlier in this thread. Also the labels in that same photo appear to agree with your video screen shot. That being dark tan having a warm golden glow, whereas tan is more of a dull brown? As many others have already suggested; surely it would be a great selling benefit to Zelex if they posted a high quality photo with all their skin tones in a single shot. Preferably in natural light with a properly white balanced and calibrated camara. Hopefully they will at some point. Some vendors offer actual silicone samples for a small fee. Might be worth the cost before making a large purchase, only to have regrets later! Best of luck in making your choice!
One thing i did with irontech is i ordered a vaginal insert in each skin tone, likely will do the same with zelex here soon ish.
Also just to stir the pot even more with the skin tone confusion heres my 165 in light tan.
Attachments
wecom-temp-fcf242374e4148c1d17caacfe6892bc8.jpg
wecom-temp-fcf242374e4148c1d17caacfe6892bc8.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 2046 times

BMWR100RT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by BMWR100RT »

slowburn wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:20 pm Depending on any number of factors - ambient lighting conditions, monitor settings, camera capturing quality, etc. - the photos might look one way to one person and another way for someone else.

That said, BMWR100RT, I have a newly purchased (April 2022) Zelex GE-17Z head in light tan which seems to fall somewhere between the light tan and dark tan breast samples shown by NoEul above. If the head is in dimmer light, it seems to resemble more of the light tan, but if you're in brighter light, then is seems to resemble more of the dark tan.
Thanks slowburn! Any chance of sharing a photo of your doll and from which vendor she was ordered?

NoEul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NoEul »

I think when they say light tan they refer to tan, but who knows 😆

Right, dark tan seems to have that golden hue to it, though there have bin pictures labeled tan by Zelex that have that golden hue too.

Hope to have that cleared up with my vendor when I talk to them about my configuration. Thank you!

Also here the pic from Zelex I was talking about labeled tan.
Attachments
1654111389378.jpg
1654111389378.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1980 times

NoEul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NoEul »

Darren_Doe wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:53 pm
One thing i did with irontech is i ordered a vaginal insert in each skin tone, likely will do the same with zelex here soon ish.
Also just to stir the pot even more with the skin tone confusion heres my 165 in light tan.
Interesting!
As far as I've seen the Zelex inserts aren't coloured though 🤔
Or are they?

Darren_Doe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Darren_Doe »

Could maybe request they would be I assume they're colored to match each doll I doubt it's a single tone they do all of them in.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

I'm surprised that the backgrounds of some of these factory pictures don't have to be blurred. The one just above is an example of why.

yumeebudee87
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by yumeebudee87 »

@ZelexDoll

Any chance you can show factory photos comparing the 170 cm and 172 cm models side by side? Also do you have some factory photos showing the orifice placement of both models? I'm trying to decide between the two models and can't choose.. It seems that most folks are saying the 170 cm model has great placement of the LHP.. I haven't heard or seen any pictures showing the 172 model's LHP..

Bobby_K68

Post by Bobby_K68 »

NoEul wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:01 am

I think when they say light tan they refer to tan, but who knows 😆

Right, dark tan seems to have that golden hue to it, though there have bin pictures labeled tan by Zelex that have that golden hue too.

Hope to have that cleared up with my vendor when I talk to them about my configuration. Thank you!

Also here the pic from Zelex I was talking about labeled tan.
It might be the lighting, but doesn't your pic looks like it's dark tan - with the golden hue you talk about???
My Doll
  • Zelex 165F (weight [body only] reduction : 32kg/no reduction: 37kg)
  • G07 (soft head): Birgitte
  • G55 (soft head): Cleo
  • G53 (hard head, implainted hair): Maisie

NoEul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NoEul »

Bobby_K68 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:54 pm
It might be the lighting, but doesn't your pic looks like it's dark tan - with the golden hue you talk about???
Exactly!
That's why I'm confused, cause they said it's normal/light Tan.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Have any of the new GE78 head in fair skin tone please?

pug1995

Post by pug1995 »

Hello
I interest to buying a 155cm model from your dealer. But I don't know about all colors of the 155cm model like a picture as below. I need all colors of my order like an attachment.
1. Skin color
2. Areola Color
3. Labia Color
And, Could you provide a factory picture for 155cm model with G17Z and GD14R

Note :
Refer from a picture
I think ....

1. Skin color = white
2. Areola Color = pink
3. Labia Color = pink

Please confirm to me... :)

clanchiefflash
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by clanchiefflash »

Is there a way, or kit to repair deflated gel breast?

djjohnson13p

Post by djjohnson13p »

Hello, I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a 147-G53 and was hoping to see a few factory pics. This is the Marie Rose from DoA lookalike and on some sites called Eloise as a tennis player. Long blonde wig, pigtails etc, thank you in advance

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

djjohnson13p wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:04 pm Hello, I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a 147-G53 and was hoping to see a few factory pics. This is the Marie Rose from DoA lookalike and on some sites called Eloise as a tennis player. Long blonde wig, pigtails etc, thank you in advance
The 147 is a great body. My RCD (viewtopic.php?t=147913&start=30) and my Diary of a Noob (viewtopic.php?t=144522&start=75) threads have unedited cellphone pics of a 147 body paired with random heads.

B&W pics of the G(d)53 head can be found here: viewtopic.php?t=148022

I would avoid implanted hair if you plan on using her for sex. Wigs are easier to replace.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

INFORMATIONS