fanrealart.com

Fanreal Maria

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Fanreal Maria

Post by bbc3 »

Swan wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:37 am Thread restored by request.
bbc3 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:07 pm Can the mods restore my Maria thread? 😄
Oh cool thanks!

Maria can now be selected for shorter bodies like the newer 155cm F cup so maybe we will see a lot more Maria on TDF!

Flintstones

Post by Flintstones »

Exmachina81 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:27 pm
DollCommander wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:29 pm
peachplumpear wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:41 pm “She could out live you and look great doing it”—LOL! We should all be so lucky.

Very illuminating. I wonder if Fanreal is like Gynoid, in that the dolls are primarily designed as works of art, with the option of penetration almost an “extra.” I am in the segment of the hobby that enjoys dolls mostly *as* art, so it’s fine for me, but quite interesting to know.

Thanks a lot for your insights—very useful to my decisionmaking!
I have only seen the one used Fanreal and the vagina was torn. I have seen one or two other "reviews" but they were more like unboxings than an actual review after some time and (sexual) use. Generally, the more realistic the doll, the less "useable" (for sex) they will be other than being more likely to have proper LHP.

In my opinion (based on promo photos without clear love hole shots), Fanreal appears to be more realistic and impressive than Gynoid..and at a much lower price. If I was in the market for a dedicated photo model/display or hyper realistic non sexual companion doll, Fanreal would be very high, if not at the top of my list for that purpose. They are very impressive visually.
Here's a decent love hole shot I found.
Yes! :thumbs_up: :D
Here is some important information for us Fanreal fans... :thumbs_up:

Check out the great videos of Fanreal Maria! :D

UNBOXING VIDEO, PART I

In a nutshell, this FANREAL doll is next-level! The craftsmanship on the hands, skin, and body is top-notch. It’s the kind of doll you wanna show off to everyone. Love it!

FANREAL aims to present the mediocre and true beauty of everyday life to society through the form of perfect works of art. FANREAL’s core team concentrates on many years of high-end art statues in the country, relying on state-of-the-art design teams to produce high-quality works using well-equipped product design and top production technology.

https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/realdoll ... o-fanreal/
Attachments
UNBOXING VIDEO
UNBOXING VIDEO
Pic1.jpg (81.38 KiB) Viewed 1371 times
UNBOXING VIDEO
UNBOXING VIDEO
pic2.jpg (57.74 KiB) Viewed 1371 times

Flintstones

Post by Flintstones »

It's fucking strange that the doll on the forum can't bring up important information related to the doll in question. Someone should start a new real and decent doll forum where there is free speech and information is not censored. It's a shame that this is the only forum like this.

NOTE FROM MANAGEMENT
The fact that this post is still here contradicts your statement, "Someone should start a new real and decent doll forum where there is free speech and information is not censored." This is what we get for providing you with a free membership website :(

We only remove content such as unsupported accusations, off topic posts and posts that infringe on our rules. We could remove yours considering it is bashing, unsupported and unfair and should have been a PM directed to management.

The link you provided is to a non-verified vendor. TDF does not allow links to non-verified vendors as they are not bound by our mediation process.

Flintstones

Post by Flintstones »

It would be nice to know if a movable jaw is available for Maria.
That is, a smiling mouth with a slightly open mouth and beautiful whites
the teeth are visible between the lips. Just like in the model pictures
there are real women. Rosemary's Raven said this would be possible?

Is it so? What does Fanreal say? :?:

When it is, it would be revolutionary

and would bring a lot of added value to Maria. I would buy it. :thumbs_up:
Attachments
Maria
Maria
Maria.jpg (47.91 KiB) Viewed 1359 times
New Maria 173cm
New Maria 173cm
Maria173cm5ft8-E-.jpg (143.84 KiB) Viewed 1359 times

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Fanreal is apparently looking at an ROS version maybe next year.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Riwamix wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:27 pm https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... tsqLviJ1cs

I asked Rosemary Doll if they had any factory photos and videos of the fair skin 170 with Della head. These are not mine.
Thank you Riwamix! I'm giving thought to pulling the trigger on Della and appreciate the factory photos here!

Riwamix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Riwamix »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:41 pm
Riwamix wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:27 pm https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... tsqLviJ1cs

I asked Rosemary Doll if they had any factory photos and videos of the fair skin 170 with Della head. These are not mine.
Thank you Riwamix! I'm giving thought to pulling the trigger on Della and appreciate the factory photos here!
No problem!

Here are my actual factory pics that I posted in the brutal wait thread (before areola adjustment) : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... wv8Tk4hyqE

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Riwamix wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:16 pm
ZZ48UUP wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:41 pm

No problem!

Here are my actual factory pics that I posted in the brutal wait thread (before areola adjustment) : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... wv8Tk4hyqE

Again Riwamix, thank you. I haven't been in that post and hadn't seen these. Your Della looks fantastic!
How long have you had her and what are your initial thoughts? Are you happy?

How is the color match of the head to the body and which color did you go with? Is that factory makeup for Della or did you do something custom?

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Disregard. I just found your review and will be going over that.

Iwaswondering
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Iwaswondering »

I really want her too. But I feel bad just for the fact she looks like Selena Gomez. I feel like I'd be a creep for getting her, lol. She is gorgeous though. I don't know....

Beyond Range
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beyond Range »

At November 2nd she has arrived safely.

From the very first day I saw her, it was clear that she would have a place here. She is really lovely. She has an unusually positive charisma and spreads a peaceful and pleasant atmosphere.
Here she is, on the far left. Amy-Jo.
And the other sweet girls are amazed.
Amy-Jo_TDF1.jpg
Amy-Jo_TDF1.jpg (421.81 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
Steff's lovely girls

❤️ Jessys Dollstories → https://jessydoll.de

BetterLoveDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by BetterLoveDoll »

bbc3 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:39 pm
Swan wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:37 am Thread restored by request.
bbc3 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:07 pm Can the mods restore my Maria thread? 😄
Oh cool thanks!

Maria can now be selected for shorter bodies like the newer 155cm F cup so maybe we will see a lot more Maria on TDF!
Last week, someone ordered 155 Maria from me. Unfortunately, he don't have a TDF account. If he post an unboxing review, I'll share it on TDF. I think we might see it around Christmas. :glou:
Sex Doll Beginner's Guide: https://betterlovedoll.com/pages/beginners-guide
Our website: https://betterlovedoll.com/
TDF: viewforum.php?f=669
Twitter:https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better Love Doll: Trusted Doll Vendor. Elevating Experiences, Every Step!

Dolldan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dolldan »

Beyond Range wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:20 am At November 2nd she has arrived safely.

From the very first day I saw her, it was clear that she would have a place here. She is really lovely. She has an unusually positive charisma and spreads a peaceful and pleasant atmosphere.
Here she is, on the far left. Amy-Jo.
And the other sweet girls are amazed.

Beyond Range
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beyond Range »

With pleasure.

It has stand feet without bolts.
Extra soft bottom.
Extra soft pussy.
Extra soft thighs.
Extra soft breasts.

The doll was in first-class packaging. Very sturdy cardboard box with reinforcements and wooden boards.
The neck was fastened with a carriage bolt to a plywood multiplex board attached to the outside. A great idea to secure the doll.
Her naturalness is impressive.

Amy-Jo_TDF-08.jpg
Amy-Jo_TDF-08.jpg (230.86 KiB) Viewed 984 times
Amy-Jo_TDF-07.jpg
Amy-Jo_TDF-07.jpg (180.13 KiB) Viewed 984 times
Amy-Jo_TDF-06.JPG
Amy-Jo_TDF-06.JPG (233.13 KiB) Viewed 984 times
Amy-Jo_TDF-05.JPG
Amy-Jo_TDF-05.JPG (164.14 KiB) Viewed 984 times
Amy-Jo_TDF-04.JPG
Amy-Jo_TDF-04.JPG (259.43 KiB) Viewed 984 times
Amy-Jo_TDF-03.JPG
Amy-Jo_TDF-03.JPG (308.28 KiB) Viewed 984 times
Amy-Jo_TDF-02.JPG
Amy-Jo_TDF-02.JPG (296.07 KiB) Viewed 984 times
Amy-Jo_TDF-01.JPG
Amy-Jo_TDF-01.JPG (275.36 KiB) Viewed 984 times
Steff's lovely girls

❤️ Jessys Dollstories → https://jessydoll.de

Dolldan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dolldan »

Beyond Range wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:18 am With pleasure.

It has stand feet without bolts.
Extra soft bottom.
Extra soft pussy.
Extra soft thighs.
Extra soft breasts.

The doll was in first-class packaging. Very sturdy cardboard box with reinforcements and wooden boards.
The neck was fastened with a carriage bolt to a plywood multiplex board attached to the outside. A great idea to secure the doll.
Her naturalness is impressive.

INFORMATIONS