teddy-babes.com

Cadavra! What a beauty.

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Cadavra! What a beauty.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hope you feel better soon and can get your Babe. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

dizz wrote:Well I hope you are able to get her soon.
Are you planning to make Sally from the nightmare before Christmas
Into your waifu.
Yes. :D Sally is the reason I fell for Cadavra. I've liked Sally ever since I saw Nightmare Before Christmas in theaters.
carlys_guy wrote:sorry to hear you have been ill hope you are better now and please stay away from that virus. hope you get your girl soon.

carlys_guy
Thank you so much. I'm feeling much more myself. Thankfully I've avoided the virus so far. I've been blessed.
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Hope you feel better soon and can get your Babe. :glou:
Thank you so much.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

Doctor Z
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doctor Z »

Dear TakersRose;

I could see the resemblance of Cardarva to Sally.

Of course Cardarva is sexier and has a much fuller figure then Sally. If you want to make her look like Sally, I think you could use different eyes (Unless You actually like Cardarva's own eyes.) Also, maybe later on, you can buy a Sally costume like the one on the right, and dress up your Cardarva up in it.

Also, very important, when you buy her, (As with ALL Teddy Babes) be sure to get your Cardarva with silicone nipples attached to her boobs. It will be an extra $120 , but believe me, it is very much worth the extra money. (It is inevitable that you will be using your mouth on her breasts. Without the silicone nipples you will feel like you are sucking on a dirty sponge.)

Are you getting any closer to affording her?

Good Luck and I hope you can get her within the year.

--Doctor Z
Attachments
18.jpg
18.jpg (181.36 KiB) Viewed 1859 times
A Love Doll is a thing of beauty. And to have relationships with, and to have sexual intercourse with a Love Doll is a beautiful thing to do.

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

I've run into another issue while saving for my doll. :(

I don't wish to sound like I'm lamenting so I'll make it short. I'm on disability and the state of Texas requires that I have a representative payee. That person meticulously watches my money and doesn't agree with my doll hobby. I've managed to squirrel away money here and there but he doesn't think I should spend more than a hundred or so dollars on my doll hobby. And if I did manage to save enough for a Teddy Babe, he'd never let me have her.

Is there a way that I can save for the doll without having to pay a fee and without my payee knowing?

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Doctor Z wrote:Dear TakersRose;

I could see the resemblance of Cardarva to Sally.

Of course Cardarva is sexier and has a much fuller figure then Sally. If you want to make her look like Sally, I think you could use different eyes (Unless You actually like Cardarva's own eyes.) Also, maybe later on, you can buy a Sally costume like the one on the right, and dress up your Cardarva up in it.

Also, very important, when you buy her, (As with ALL Teddy Babes) be sure to get your Cardarva with silicone nipples attached to her boobs. It will be an extra $120 , but believe me, it is very much worth the extra money. (It is inevitable that you will be using your mouth on her breasts. Without the silicone nipples you will feel like you are sucking on a dirty sponge.)

Are you getting any closer to affording her?

Good Luck and I hope you can get her within the year.

--Doctor Z
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond, I was unwell earlier this year.

I love the look of Cadavra's eyes. I wouldn't want to change them although, she would look very sexy with Sally's eyes too. Buying a Sally costume is the first outfit I plan on getting her. I've been itching to buy one forever. Hopefully when I do finally get to buy her, I 'll be able to make myself a Jack dress to match. :D I plan on getting the silicone nipples. I'm a boob girl and I envision lots of attention on the luscious looking plush chest that Teddy Babes have. I want to be able to experience them without having to wait for modifications.

Unfortunately no, I'm still a bit stuck. I have a plan though. And thank you for the well wish, that is very kind.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To Doctor Z: I love the dress on the right side. Cute.
To TakersRose: Those State officials should know that Teddy Babes are better and safer than arbitrary rules to safeguard people's physical and mental health. You should not be deprived from the pleasures of having a Teddy Babe snuggle monster bed-mate. Oh, those boobs.
Would you want a new model of Cadavra or the previous model?
You should send an email to Dave at 8thW to introduce yourself and to find out what is available.
For now here is a picture of Cordelia.
Missionary
Attachments
Cordelia 3.JPG
Cordelia 3.JPG (237.72 KiB) Viewed 1577 times

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

talk to your doctor and see if he/she is willing to say you need a doll for comanpionship (some will some won't) then your payee can't say anything. i wonder if medical insurance will help pay for her if your doctor says you need one?

carlys_guy

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Missionary wrote:To Doctor Z: I love the dress on the right side. Cute.
To TakersRose: Those State officials should know that Teddy Babes are better and safer than arbitrary rules to safeguard people's physical and mental health. You should not be deprived from the pleasures of having a Teddy Babe snuggle monster bed-mate. Oh, those boobs.
Would you want a new model of Cadavra or the previous model?
You should send an email to Dave at 8thW to introduce yourself and to find out what is available.
For now here is a picture of Cordelia.
Missionary
Cordelia is beautiful. Love the rainbow hair.

I don't care what model I got honestly. And you're right. Being lonely is horrid.
carlys_guy wrote:talk to your doctor and see if he/she is willing to say you need a doll for comanpionship (some will some won't) then your payee can't say anything. i wonder if medical insurance will help pay for her if your doctor says you need one?

carlys_guy

It can't hurt. I'll speak to my doctor. I doubt medical insurance would cover the price of a doll. I can't even get them to cover what I need them to cover. But I can check, you never know. Thank you for you suggestions. We'll see where this goes.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To TakersRose,
Yes, Cordelia is beautiful. She is beautiful with any color hair. Please, see her below in pink.
But all Babes are beautiful. There are pictures of some of them presented in "Picture Show" subject.
There is a more pressing problem. In an email, I asked Dave at 8thW and he wrote back:

"No, we're no longer making or selling the old style models."

The problem is that Cadavra, Jasmine, Marilyn, Ms.Robinson and Pamela are discontinued in the new models.
Maybe you can find a Cadavra Babe at one of the Vendors. If not, it is time to select a new prospective playmate.
One advantage of the new models that they can sit in chair, on the couch, in a car.
Last year's models can't rotate their legs but they are great for cuddling in bed.
Get busy, let us know your choice.
Missionary
Attachments
Cordelia 1.JPG
Cordelia 1.JPG (236.37 KiB) Viewed 1487 times

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Missionary wrote:To TakersRose,
Yes, Cordelia is beautiful. She is beautiful with any color hair. Please, see her below in pink.
But all Babes are beautiful. There are pictures of some of them presented in "Picture Show" subject.
There is a more pressing problem. In an email, I asked Dave at 8thW and he wrote back:

"No, we're no longer making or selling the old style models."

The problem is that Cadavra, Jasmine, Marilyn, Ms.Robinson and Pamela are discontinued in the new models.
Maybe you can find a Cadavra Babe at one of the Vendors. If not, it is time to select a new prospective playmate.
One advantage of the new models that they can sit in chair, on the couch, in a car.
Last year's models can't rotate their legs but they are great for cuddling in bed.
Get busy, let us know your choice.
Missionary
This doesn't surprise me that Cadavra was discontinued before I was able to get one.

Honestly, I'd like any model with the exception of the open mouthed ones. I like the closed mouth ones. So when the time comes to get one, It'll probably be which ever one I can find second hand. Or whichever one I find the most attractive should I be lucky enough to save up for new one and actually be able to buy her. At different times I've found different models attractive.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I'm the same way about being attracted to different models and have been back and forth on which one I like best.
Which is probably why so many people have more than one. :wink:

But be sure to keep an eye on the sales section as there is a possibility that when the new models begin arriving some of the older ones may end up for sale. And there are definitely great deals to be had at times. Such as the pretty young lady pictured below that I was able to adopt for only $150. 8)
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG (1023.65 KiB) Viewed 1442 times
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

In Germany at dollpark.com It's just a high price they charge.

Edit: Are you looking for Cordelia or Cadavra?
Attachments
DFC0671E-127F-4F3C-93E4-5501F93B9121.jpeg
DFC0671E-127F-4F3C-93E4-5501F93B9121.jpeg (369.3 KiB) Viewed 1416 times
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To TakersRose:
I do not like open mouth either.
When ordering, one can specify another mouth, no pubes, or different (less) clothing.
Ordering this Sonya looked like this:
Sonya Deluxe, /w Terry lips, Big Boobs, No pubes, bikini only.
Pubes are useless, there is no use for the clothing in bed.
Please note, that Sonya has beautiful cat eyes, They are not like Cadavra's eyes but they are unique.
Today, we posted three more pictures of Sonya with different wigs on the "Picture Show", page 6.
We are discussing ways to overcome the difficulties of you owning a Teddy Babe.
You have been waiting for six years, way too long.
(Several George Gershwin tunes popped into my mind)
Missionary
Attachments
Sonya Blond.JPG
Sonya Blond.JPG (151.06 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
Sonya Precious.JPG
Sonya Precious.JPG (189.28 KiB) Viewed 1403 times

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I'm the same way about being attracted to different models and have been back and forth on which one I like best.
Which is probably why so many people have more than one. :wink:

But be sure to keep an eye on the sales section as there is a possibility that when the new models begin arriving some of the older ones may end up for sale. And there are definitely great deals to be had at times. Such as the pretty young lady pictured below that I was able to adopt for only $150. 8)
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG
I've eyed Sabrina since the beginning and Cordelia is pretty too.

Oh I check the Sale section frequently. Hopefully I'll be able to get a second hand model.

Wolferich wrote:In Germany at dollpark.com It's just a high price they charge.

Edit: Are you looking for Cordelia or Cadavra?
I was looking for Cadavra.

Missionary wrote:To TakersRose:
I do not like open mouth either.
When ordering, one can specify another mouth, no pubes, or different (less) clothing.
Ordering this Sonya looked like this:
Sonya Deluxe, /w Terry lips, Big Boobs, No pubes, bikini only.
Pubes are useless, there is no use for the clothing in bed.
Please note, that Sonya has beautiful cat eyes, They are not like Cadavra's eyes but they are unique.
Today, we posted three more pictures of Sonya with different wigs on the "Picture Show", page 6.
We are discussing ways to overcome the difficulties of you owning a Teddy Babe.
You have been waiting for six years, way too long.
(Several George Gershwin tunes popped into my mind)
Missionary
Sonya does have beautiful eyes.

My sincere hope is that I can save my pennies and obtain my dream doll.

I wanted to thank everyone for their feedback and support and photos of their dolls.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To TakersRose,
You wrote in an earlier post:
"I'm a boob girl and I envision lots of attention on the luscious looking plush chest that Teddy Babes have."
Yes, they are luscious and you will be in for a great experience, morning after morning after morning.
We - girls and boys - all remember enjoying mother's milk, our first pleasure in life.
Other things to consider:
The new Teddy Babes may not be the best for cuddling, the disks in the hips may interfere with your cuddling pleasure.
The weight is also gone up to 13 pounds from 10.
But if you like your new friend to sit with you on the couch or at the table, the new models are the best solution.
For cuddling in bed, you could consider a Teddy Babe Deluxe - about 5'5" tall or a Regular Teddy Babe - about 5' tall.
In the Stickies section you'll find size comparison charts.
Please, take into account your physical size. The boob sizes for all Babes are similar.
There must be some of them available at some dealers, eBay, Amazon.
Getting a used Babe may not be appealing to you as it is not appealing to me either.
Maybe some visitors of TDF have suggestions to set you on your way to happiness.
There are many Teddy Babe owners who do not ever post on TDF, some may have a solution for you.
Most Babe's eyes can be purchased from 8thWonder. Wigs are $20 on Amazon.
Please, post your comments,
Missionary

INFORMATIONS