sanhuiofficial.com

Enako (Sanhui 160 Nonoka AIO)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Enako (Sanhui 160 Nonoka AIO)

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

JustDude wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:14 am Awesome Hunt! Love the outfit, it suites her well!

I'm glad you're enjoying her, I've been eyeing this exact model more and more. As I see it the AOI body is a little different than the regular body isn't it? I do prefer the AOI more from what I've seen. The seamless neck is absolutely great even if the extra $$ for it is kinda expensive, but you only live once heh?

How is the soft vag holding up? I'll be getting a new doll (most probably this one) in a few months and was wondering how that would hold up over time. I'd hate to drop 3 to 4k Euros on a doll with a lifespan of a decade only for the vag to break apart after only a year or two.
Many thanks JustDude.

Yes, she is an absolutely gorgeous doll. Such a pretty face. And the skeleton is fantastic. I love AIO :)

She is my most expensive ever doll, and do I think she's worth it? Hell yeah! :D

Regards the soft vagina, I haven't been plundering her treasure nearly as much as I should - I'm a bit spoilt for synthetic ladies - so still in excellent condition after 4 months now.
:glou:
Merriam-Webster: forum : 1c: a medium (such as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:59 pm
JustDude wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:14 am Awesome Hunt! Love the outfit, it suites her well!

I'm glad you're enjoying her, I've been eyeing this exact model more and more. As I see it the AOI body is a little different than the regular body isn't it? I do prefer the AOI more from what I've seen. The seamless neck is absolutely great even if the extra $$ for it is kinda expensive, but you only live once heh?

How is the soft vag holding up? I'll be getting a new doll (most probably this one) in a few months and was wondering how that would hold up over time. I'd hate to drop 3 to 4k Euros on a doll with a lifespan of a decade only for the vag to break apart after only a year or two.
Many thanks JustDude.

Yes, she is an absolutely gorgeous doll. Such a pretty face. And the skeleton is fantastic. I love AIO :)

She is my most expensive ever doll, and do I think she's worth it? Hell yeah! :D

Regards the soft vagina, I haven't been plundering her treasure nearly as much as I should - I'm a bit spoilt for synthetic ladies - so still in excellent condition after 4 months now.
Hey thanks for the answer, I'm glad she's holding out well for you!

I've seen some of your synthetic harem of ladies, you must be one of the members with the most variety of dolls on this forum. You are indeed a lucky man! 8)

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

She looks so cute in her onesie, haha. Not to be too naughty (since that's your job :P), but seeing those buttons at the crotch... I just can't help wanting to yank them undone and get a peek at what's hiding underneath! :twisted:
I'll leave that fun to you, though, and I look forward to seeing future shoots with her in different outfits; she's a natural-born model. Thanks for the update!

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Jonathan- wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:25 am She looks so cute in her onesie, haha. Not to be too naughty (since that's your job :P), but seeing those buttons at the crotch... I just can't help wanting to yank them undone and get a peek at what's hiding underneath! :twisted:
I'll leave that fun to you, though, and I look forward to seeing future shoots with her in different outfits; she's a natural-born model. Thanks for the update!
Many thanks Jonathan-. :)
Yes, it is a pleasure to unbutton her onesie and reveal the treasure beneath. :D

PS I hope to see more of your Lyra soon.

~~~~~

I was hoping to do some more photos of Enako, but just been too busy, and have had to move my ladies around the house to avoid some builders who need to get into the loft space. Mostly everyone is in the visitor bedroom. Which is where Enako is. And she looks so beautiful 😍. Here she is hanging out with some of her friends (most of them are TPE, except Snowy the non-standing Sino on the seat.)

Picture of Enako (on the far right) and some friends
IMG_E5426.JPG
IMG_E5426.JPG (3.21 MiB) Viewed 1161 times
Enako is really fantastic doll.
Merriam-Webster: forum : 1c: a medium (such as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Hey that's a great picture! It'd be nice to see your whole collection in one picture one day haha. But I'd defo look forward to more photos on your Sanhui.

What doll is that on the left? She kinda looks like your Enako.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

JustDude wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:51 am Hey that's a great picture! It'd be nice to see your whole collection in one picture one day haha. But I'd defo look forward to more photos on your Sanhui.

Many thanks JustDude. I did do a Christmas 2021 family photo with them all together. The family is a bit different now. Very last doll might arrive next week (I say my last ever but maybe just last until next year :wink:.) It's a major logistics excercise to get everyone together, not sure I fancy doing it again. :)

The sitting one on the left is Snowy my pre-owned (£500) Sino 162E with the S31 head. I've not done many photos of her (one of the problems of having too many dolls) and not sure she's ever appeared on TDF before. She does appear on Akira's blog here.

I have a few outfits to try out on Enako once I get my act together.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:00 am
JustDude wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:51 am Hey that's a great picture! It'd be nice to see your whole collection in one picture one day haha. But I'd defo look forward to more photos on your Sanhui.

Many thanks JustDude. I did do a Christmas 2021 family photo with them all together. The family is a bit different now. Very last doll might arrive next week (I say my last ever but maybe just last until next year :wink:.) It's a major logistics excercise to get everyone together, not sure I fancy doing it again. :)

The sitting one on the left is Snowy my pre-owned (£500) Sino 162E with the S31 head. I've not done many photos of her (one of the problems of having too many dolls) and not sure she's ever appeared on TDF before. She does appear on Akira's blog here.

I have a few outfits to try out on Enako once I get my act together.
Cool man thanks for the links.

I've checked out your blog before, it's very cool. That's quite the family you have there! I imagine moving them all around is a hell of a workout lol, no need to lift weights anymore.

Looks like you got a good deal on Snowy, she's super cute.

I know I'll be excited ordering the AIO Nonoka in a few months after I sort some stuff out. In the mean time, I'll just drool over the pictures I can find online :haha4:

Looking forward to seeing more of your Enako in more outfits when you get around to it :thumbs_up:

fgfgfgfgt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fgfgfgfgt »

What a collection, looks very cute

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

All your dolls have beautiful faces. Enako maybe the most sprightly and sporty appearance. I like the turquoise cloth that enhances skin tone glow!
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Many thanks for the replies :glou:

~~~

I have two different outfits for Enako to try on. First off is a white underwear set. This is actually Elsa Babe underwear. And Enako dyed her hair platinum blonde.
IMG_E5612.JPG
IMG_E5612.JPG (2.56 MiB) Viewed 960 times
IMG_E5613.JPG
IMG_E5613.JPG (3.92 MiB) Viewed 960 times
IMG_E5614.JPG
IMG_E5614.JPG (2.94 MiB) Viewed 960 times

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Next outfit is her Super Girl outfit. Up up and away Enako. :D
IMG_E5615.JPG
IMG_E5615.JPG (3.67 MiB) Viewed 958 times
IMG_E5616.JPG
IMG_E5616.JPG (2.42 MiB) Viewed 958 times
IMG_E5617.JPG
IMG_E5617.JPG (2.53 MiB) Viewed 958 times
IMG_E5618.JPG
IMG_E5618.JPG (3.42 MiB) Viewed 958 times
IMG_E5619.JPG
IMG_E5619.JPG (2.27 MiB) Viewed 958 times
IMG_E5620.JPG
IMG_E5620.JPG (3.69 MiB) Viewed 958 times
IMG_E5621.JPG
IMG_E5621.JPG (3.05 MiB) Viewed 958 times
IMG_E5622.JPG
IMG_E5622.JPG (2.58 MiB) Viewed 958 times

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Y... you have your very own Super Girl at HOME?!? Woow lucky guy! 8)

Love Enako in her white lingerie, suuper sexy :whistle:

Although to be fair, I think it would be hard to make her look anything than hehe :plaidskirt:

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

JustDude wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:41 pm Love Enako in her white lingerie, suuper sexy :whistle:

Although to be fair, I think it would be hard to make her look anything than hehe :plaidskirt:
Many thanks JustDude. :glou:

I agree, she is such a pretty doll. I think I could put her in a bin bag and she'd still look super. :D

Davoman123

Post by Davoman123 »

She’s hot!! I’m looking in to the Sanhui 160 Big Breast but I can’t seem to find any owner pics here on the forum. If she looks like yours just with bigger boobs I’m all in!

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Davoman123 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:22 pm She’s hot!! I’m looking in to the Sanhui 160 Big Breast but I can’t seem to find any owner pics here on the forum. If she looks like yours just with bigger boobs I’m all in!
Many thanks Davoman123 :thumbs_up:.

I'd highly recommend Sanhui. I did think I was crazy spending nearly £3000 on a doll, but she's totally worth it. Fantastic in every way. :D

I had to check out the 160 Big Breast, and she's not just a big breast version of Enako. Ignoring the breast dimensions (those are lovely big jugs), some of the other dimensions are different too:
https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... oka-2.html
https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... set-2.html

INFORMATIONS