elsababe.com

My 125cm ElsaBabe Doll is Here! (First Time Doll Owner) - Review

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
baphometric

Re: My 125cm ElsaBabe Doll is Here! (First Time Doll Owner) - Review

Post by baphometric »

Thanks for sharing, and congrats on your dolls!
I just got an elsababe in silicone myself, I'll be writing a review soon. I know what you mean about the vagina feeling too hard - I'm hoping that a thicker lubricant will help.
Is the TPE doll still a silicone head? Be sure to watch out for damage from long term contact to the TPE if so. See my thread here: viewtopic.php?t=178133
Also nice idea with the locker - I tend to go for more full size dolls myself, so I use a walk in closet with a lockable door to keep out intruders.

NaughtyBenny
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NaughtyBenny »

Yes, princess peach would be a wonderful doll ! I'm looking forward to see more pictures of my hero academia.

billymays

Post by billymays »

theplaket wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:31 am
billymays wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:30 pm Hard teeth or soft? Are you worried about damaging her mouth with oral? Do you think that would be a concern for the girthy lol? I want to pick one of these up to use mostly as a little suc machine, but I'm worried about damaging her 800$ mouth...

Also, did you get ultra soft skin?

Jelly butt upgrade?
Soft teeth. The only "damage" I noticed after a few times was that the teeth height has sunken down a lot lower than how it arrived. I think maybe it's glued on, so I probably just have to adjust that with more glue. I've used her oral orifice brutally and see no other degradation or damage, the head is honestly quite durable in my opinion. This particular models head RAD010 has a more open and wide mouth than some others that were available at the time and it's pretty stretchy so my girth was no issue and my length was no issue either.

I have videos and photos of the doll is use if you are interested in seeing her for a better idea, you can reach me at kik by nikseroflil.
Thanks for the full review, really helpful pretty much sold me on this head. You said her butt is very firm, did you get ultra soft skin and or jelly butt?

INFORMATIONS