https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My first ArteTokio.com Doll! SO CLOSE YET SO FAR!!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

What is the circumference of the doll head? I have A LOT of small dolls... maybe there is a head in my collection that will fit your new doll.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

stacy718 wrote:What is the circumference of the doll head? I have A LOT of small dolls... maybe there is a head in my collection that will fit your new doll.
4 inches I think. That's the size of their wigs anyway. Oh my gosh, if you had a head that would fit it would be absolutely amazing for you to offer it. How much?

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

RedheadLolita wrote:
stacy718 wrote:What is the circumference of the doll head? I have A LOT of small dolls... maybe there is a head in my collection that will fit your new doll.
4 inches I think. That's the size of their wigs anyway. Oh my gosh, if you had a head that would fit it would be absolutely amazing for you to offer it. How much?
I am certain I have one that would fit that you can have for free... Which color body did you choose?

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

stacy718 wrote:
RedheadLolita wrote:
I am certain I have one that would fit that you can have for free... Which color body did you choose?
8O :D Image white. I am getting super excited if you're for real.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

RedheadLolita wrote:
stacy718 wrote:
RedheadLolita wrote:
8O :D Pale white. I am getting super excited if you're for real.
I will check tomorrow...

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I am for real.

:roll:

What size would the head be in reference to a Barbie doll head?

bigger?

smaller?

same...

I want to know before I start the quest.
:)
S

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

stacy718 wrote:I am for real.

:roll:

What size would the head be in reference to a Barbie doll head?

bigger?

smaller?

same...

I want to know before I start the quest.
S
Great news!!! Her head was recovered and came in today. ^_^ Now you don't need to search at all. It's just like the size of a barbie head. I thought it would be smaller or at least alittle more specific to the doll, ya know. It isn't plastic though, it's a hard resin. OH! And she wrote me a note and gave me a doll choker as a birthday present! Stacy, thank you for being a friend.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

This head is so amazing up close. There is a tiny lip outline and teeth and lip glare painted. The hair is so straight smooth. A beautiful color too. I wish I had a high grade camera!

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I am very happy your head arrived, although it would have been my pleasure to give you a head had you ended up needing one.

Are you a fellow Virgo?

Oh and please try to take some macro shots of her face when you have a chance. I love little details like that, and I love photos of dolls.

Stacy

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

stacy718 wrote:I am very happy your head arrived, although it would have been my pleasure to give you a head had you ended up needing one.

Are you a fellow Virgo?

Oh and please try to take some macro shots of her face when you have a chance. I love little details like that, and I love photos of dolls.

Stacy
Yes I am a virgo too ^_^ and I will try to get pictures up ASAP. My boyfriend has a good camera.

iwannadoll

Re: how much is these dolls?

Post by iwannadoll »

thedollregistry wrote: I ordered this body
and

arte tokio's orginal product, the Sidh doll,
will cost under $1000.
So...do you know if the Sidh dolls have the same body as with the first picture. I like them voluptuous (see my avatar) and I like the concept of fairies....like alot of voluptuous naked tiny little pixies flying around my bedroom.

Ugh...so hard to order stuff that you can only see. I gotta take a trip to Japan!

iwannadoll

Post by iwannadoll »

RedheadLolita wrote:Image
I like the orange body. I went ahead and try to do an order but there's no HEAD!!! What's the point of buying a doll from the website if it doesn't come with a head.

A27-W01 Parting Line & All Paint 7,140-
A27P-O Seamless doll 27cm body+ B/Orange 17,640-

So that's around 25K JPY or $270 excluding shipping. How much did it cost you for shipping? And where'd you buy the head?

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

iwannadoll wrote:
RedheadLolita wrote:Image
I like the orange body. I went ahead and try to do an order but there's no HEAD!!! What's the point of buying a doll from the website if it doesn't come with a head.

A27-W01 Parting Line & All Paint 7,140-
A27P-O Seamless doll 27cm body+ B/Orenge 17,640-

So that's around 25K JPY or $270 excluding shipping. How much did it cost you for shipping? And where'd you buy the head?
Beneath the bodies there is names like VOLKS and Obitsu. Those are other japanese dolls with the same skin type. You have to search around for one. OR you can buy a head from them. I couldn't do that since it was the wrong skin color.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

DAMMIT! My red sneakers are supposed to come in today and AGAIN usps.com says it was delivered to the WRONG zipcode. Whats going on here. I have told people both times the correct address. It upsets me that they mark it as delivered and I won't get any more updates until it shows up here eventually. If they do this with my doll, I am gonna freak.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

False alarm. They came to the right place despite what usps said. the shoes are bigger then i expected. I am worried i paid 7 dollars for shoes that won't fit.

INFORMATIONS