www.thecityofsexy.com

Model 13 sort of confirmed

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Maneyak

Re: Model 13 sort of confirmed

Post by Maneyak »

AhMyDolless wrote: This is the most reasoned comment I've read so far on this topic.

And you know the weird thing is? You find the same high expectation of disruption in the gaming community. Consumers are just needy-needy, wanny-wanny all the time when it comes to hobbies they're passionate about I guess.

But....

I think just depends on how the manufacturer wants to allocate resources. Whatever incremental changes they want to make could be placed into a new body. I don't think it takes a genius R&D design to make a different body. So then why would this team focus on such narrow specs? Could be as simple as doing what you know best. Could be that is their differentiation factor. You want a high end hourglass figure? Go to Gynoid. Sometimes offering too many bodies can become an inventory nightmare. Then you have retire bodies (like 4woods does every few years it seems).

Plus it could be simply they do good business with that body because that's what most people want anyway so why deviate? If on a Gaussian curve most people want this body type, it becomes a cost sink just trying to capture vocal minorities interest in something that's far lower on the desire pool, like say, a big-breasted, short, pregnant doll with Gynoid level realism.

This is where consumers have their blinders on. You have to recognize that your tastes are indeed in the minority and do one of two things in that regard: accept it or start your business catering to that need.
I guess I'm sort of part of that vocal minority lmao. In other fields of products, I'm not, so I guess I know how it feels now to not be part of the majority market group that's being favored. I do hope that despite Gynoid Tech insisting on their hourglass figures, that they would improve other things that'd benefit not just the minority, but also the majority, such as making a seamless neck, better side seams, implanted hair and a better skeleton. If they offered a doll with these, I'd be very tempted to compromise having larger breasts.

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Maneyak wrote: .....seamless neck, better side seams, implanted hair and a better skeleton. If they offered a doll with these, I'd be very tempted to compromise having larger breasts.
I am all about the seamless neck. If you're gonna sell us on realism, why not go that route? I thought they offered implanted hair? Maybe I was looking somewhere else: maybe sino or sanhui?

Skeletons are a tricky business.

Even PiperDoll has a drawback of not being able to move the legs past 90 degrees if she's on her back and your raising her legs up. The Sanhui Flexi-Skeleton can, however its problem is it lacks the ability to squat and bend so the calves touch the butt; like PiperDoll's EVO skeleton.

But overall as you say, if they can just address the more mechanical issues that would be good across all of their models.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

AhMyDolless wrote:... however its problem is it lacks the ability to squat and bend so the calves touch the butt; like PiperDoll's EVO skeleton.
Yeah I heard Sino's can do this. Skeleton tech is so under-rated. But its so so so important. I've always been one to look at the skeleton quality as a high selling point.

totoroe
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by totoroe »

Model 13 is 36kg. Not 30kg.

30kg is wrong infomation.

coolboi19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by coolboi19 »

Model 10
Height-172cm
BWH-85cm, 60cm, 88cm

Model 11
Height-162cm
BWH-85cm, 60cm, 88cm

There are 10cm of height difference but BWH are all the same.

Someone says there might be length of the legs different and the the upper body size looks the same.

but if it's taller, the every body parts should be bigger at a proportion that suits it.

Model 10 and 11 were launched at the same time.

It is likely that only the leg castings and the lower parts of skeletons have been newly made.

Model 13
Height-170cm
BWH-89cm, 62cm, 91cm

Look at the BWH of Model 13.

They are a little bigger than model 10, 11.

They may have created a new body that is perfectly suited to the height of 170cm and applied it to Model 13.

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

coolboi19 wrote:Model 10
Height-172cm
BWH-85cm, 60cm, 88cm

Model 11
Height-162cm
BWH-85cm, 60cm, 88cm

There are 10cm of height difference but BWH are all the same.

Someone says there might be length of the legs different and the the upper body size looks the same.

but if it's taller, the every body parts should be bigger at a proportion that suits it.

Model 10 and 11 were launched at the same time.

It is likely that only the leg castings and the lower parts of skeletons have been newly made.

Model 13
Height-170cm
BWH-89cm, 62cm, 91cm

Look at the BWH of Model 13.

They are a little bigger than model 10, 11.

They may have created a new body that is perfectly suited to the height of 170cm and applied it to Model 13.
Why is bust 89cm? I thought they were making newer models with B cup?

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Without underbust measurement you can only guess how big her breasts will be.

Overbust alone doesn't tell anything how big she will be.

Here in Europe the ideal measurements will be 90 - 60 - 90. And these girls usually don't have big breasts. So there is still hope for your B-cup....
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

Big Boy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Big Boy »

For those who want 100 different body types, WM Dolls have that. Theirs is a basically flawed but mid-priced product available in infinite variety. As far as I can see, WM have little interest in improving the fundamentals of that product. And that is not surprising because their whole R&D budget is taken up in making more body variations. This is what most consumers want - inexpensive products with many variations. How many variations on the identical doll did Barbie sell? Go to any supermarket or consumer goods store and you will find multiple examples. If we want something different, we need to sacrifice variations. Gynoid make a very attractive product. No, it’s not what I would have chosen. But it’s more than good enough. We should stop asking them to make more variations or they will adopt the WM model. What we should be saying to them, consistently, is that the reliability of their product does not meet our expectations. They should be spending 100% of their R&D budget on improving the problems they have with loose joints and silicone foam coming away from silicone. And that is not going to happen when the message they constantly hear from consumers is ‘bigger tits please’ or ‘smaller tits please’ etc. Let them leave the tits as they are and focus on making this a product one can buy with some measure of confidence. Instead of the current position which seems to be that if your beautiful artificial human doesn’t fall apart within a week, you have done well.

DFan04

Re: Not bad.

Post by DFan04 »

Big Boy is correct in all of this. Gynoid is appealing to the high-end consumer of sex dolls who wants as realistic and high-quality a doll as possible. Like the same consumer that purchases a Realdoll. WM is the Volkswagen / Honda of the doll world while Gynoid and Realdoll are Mercedes Benz / BMW. Totally different target consumers, and the companies need to focus on the needs of their specific target demographic.

Doll Master: which doll is this? She's perfect!!
Attachments
IMG_20200911_011354.jpg
IMG_20200911_011354.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 1234 times

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Love it when people believe that a company can't work on two things at once. Improving quality issues, and providing a few more design options, need not be mutually exclusive. The fact of the matter is, new bodies will be released eventually regardless. So, why not provide feedback or suggestions? Plenty of posts I have seen about Gynoid say one thing, that they are very realistic, and that is what the customer is most attracted to, if only it weren't for their fascination with large breasts, or the "one note" design aesthetic they have. Increasing available body choices will inevitably lead to wider appeal, and greater sales numbers. That would provide more resources for r&d and quality improvements. I'm not talking about WM levels of body variety, just a few more. After all, what they offer now is just variations on the same physique, over and over again. They have that specific niche well covered. It's time they branch out a little. Most often, those that detract from these sorts of discussions, are those who are quite content with the shapes being offered. So, they see any time or resources being spent in a direction they don't care about as taking away from something they do care about. Sure, the Mercedes comparison is semi-apt, but even Mercedes has sports cars, luxury sedans, station wagons, and hell, they even got into SUVs. If Gynoid were a car maker, they would just have like a group of sedans slightly different from one another.
At the end of the day, we can suggest all day long, it's up to them whether or not they listen. That's the way it is with most companies, especially in this market. More often than not, they do what they want, then just find a suggestion that agrees with them, just so they can say that they are listening.

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

Please do not compare Gynoid with BMW or Mercedes Benz.
For me as a German, that is a real insult.

I own a 1997 Mercedes Benz CL420 and it still works like new.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Not bad.

Post by Doll Master »

DFan04 wrote:which doll is this? She's perfect!!
Model 10, Laura.

DFan04

Post by DFan04 »

GOTE wrote:Please do not compare Gynoid with BMW or Mercedes Benz.
For me as a German, that is a real insult.

I own a 1997 Mercedes Benz CL420 and it still works like new.
And I've owned several Mercedes myself from 380SEL to 300E to a C300 now and I've also owned VW Jetta, Golf, and a Honda Civic... It's the point about luxury vs. practicality.

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

We should just look at Gynoid like any other Chinese manufacturer, so be skeptical.

Like Chinese carmakers, they try to match the quality of Western manufacturers, but without any success.

It looks good but remains bad.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

DFan04

Post by DFan04 »

GOTE wrote:We should just look at Gynoid like any other Chinese manufacturer, so be skeptical.

Like Chinese carmakers, they try to match the quality of Western manufacturers, but without any success.

It looks good but remains bad.
What do you recommend among the highest quality dolls? Which brands?

INFORMATIONS