kimberdoll.com

Latest Shipments Update

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
nalasurf

Re: Latest Shipments Update

Post by nalasurf »

Hi
Europe?

Brighta
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Brighta »

Just checked the US website and it looks like Kimber isn't in stock until 4/30. Any possibility that we could get her earlier here in the states?

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi Brighta,

Thank you for your interest.

I'm afraid not sorry. When we sell out, we really sell out. During no-stock periods, preorders are offered for those who wish to avoid missing out on the next shipment. Preorder customers then receive priority when the time for dispatch occurs. :D :thumbs_up:

Cheers,
Fletcher

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update on stock in the different warehouses.

USA: The next shipment is expected into California towards the end of this month (April). Preorders are currently available and preorder customers receive priority dispatch when the stock arrives as always.

UK: We've just sold out in the past 24 hours from the UK warehouse. A big increase in demand of late has left us without stock a lot sooner than anticipated. The next shipment left this week for Southampton however it's a 39-day journey due to reduced shipping schedules at the moment. 8O Preorders are of course available for those wishing to guarantee their Kimber from the next shipment and have something to look forward to! :D These preorders have an ETA of 25/5/20.

AU: A similar increase in demand has reduced our Australia stock much sooner than expected. We currently have very limited stock available although the next shipment has an ETA of early May.

As always our product pages display live and accurate stock-statuses. If in stock, the product page relays this and if we're without stock, the product page displays this clearly. :thumbs_up:

Hoping everyone is staying and safe and keeping positive during these tough times. Couriers are so far unaffected and we are still operating as per usual on all fronts. If anyone has any questions about purchasing or their pending preorder, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team via the websites. :)

Thank you.

Cheers,
Fletcher

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi all,

Just a quick follow up to confirm that at this time, we're not expecting any delays with our various containers shipping around the world. This goes for our USA, UK and AU customers.

If anything changes, we'll be posting here straight away for all to see. :thumbs_up:

Cheers,
Fletcher

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi All,

Quick preorder update across the globe.

USA May Preorders: All shipped out yesterday! :D
USA June Preorders: Currently at sea, expected on time.

UK May Preorders: Docking Saturday (23rd), hoping for quick container processing and the preorder dispatch to follow.
UK June Preorders: Container ships next week (31/5/20).

AU May Preorders: Final delivery to the warehouse is imminent, all preorders will be dispatched ASAP.
AU June Preorders: Container expect to ship mid June.

That's all folks!

We have to say a massive thank you to any of the preorder customers here on the forum for your patience. We have been providing updates by email as often as possible or whenever we do have news and the responses have been incredibly understanding.

Please always feel free to get in touch with our team directly if you have any questions about your preorder and we will get back to you right away.

Thank you,
Fletcher

chole
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by chole »

Can confirm: I got my first shipment notification yesterday, and earlier today I got tracking details via UPS. That's from an end-of-March order, so I probably had some rotten timing and *just* missed the April shipment if there was one. But given some of the horror stories I've heard about other brands (especially from vendors across the Pacific), I'm solidly content with arrival in under two months.

jBravo

Post by jBravo »

Do UK shipments also get a UPS notification?

Quite eager to get my first doll and don’t want to miss it out!

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi jBravo,

Yes, absolutely.

We will be sending out an update to all UK preorder customers (May shipment) very soon to confirm our dispatch date. :D

Cheers,
Fletcher

Firoosdk
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Firoosdk »

Hey,
could you let me know whats the estimated delivery time for kimber doll to denmark? The delivery window matters to me greatly... I would be ordering next week

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi Firoosdk,

Thank you for your interest.

Unfortunately, we haven't got any shipping methods into Denmark at this time I'm sorry.

Shipping from the UK warehouse into Europe started becoming difficult in 2019 and so we made the tough call to ship only to UK residents from the warehouse in Telford.

That being said, it is still very high on our agenda to establish a warehouse in Germany, which would service all countries in Europe, including Denmark. Our expansion to Canada comes first, that being the 4th warehouse. Then once that's up and running hopefully later this year, we can get to work on the German location being the 5th warehouse.

I apologise for any disappointment caused. You are welcome to organise your own 3rd party shipping across the channel. We have had a couple of customers organise this recently with their own courier shipping into Spain. For any customers requesting this, simply send send us a message through our online store and we can assist you further.

Thank you again.

Cheers,
Fletcher

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi all,

Quick international update for preorders and new shipments to each country.

USA: Current inventory very low, still in stock and ready ship but not for long. Next shipment currently in production, shipping 2nd week of July. ETA early August.
UK: Next container expected to land next week into the Port of Southampton. All preorders will be shipped out ASAP and we will keep those customers updated with regards to container clearance and dispatch.
AU: The next container into Brisbane has unfortunately been delayed 10 days. Nothing we can do about this apart from apologise and continue to keep all preorder customers updated. We have notified all preorder customers this morning of this delay and we have tweaked the product page for any new prospective preorders.

Happy to report that our productions are getting larger and the shipments are getting more frequent. A big thanks to all who have supported the brand over the past few months and who are enjoying their lovely ladies. Canadian expansion is still in the works I promise! :lol:

As always, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team for any questions or queries.

Thanks for reading. :)
Cheers,
Fletcher

Shokti

Post by Shokti »

Thanks for the update Fletcher - I just recently placed my order in the UK. Here's hoping Kimber gets through port and to me quickly :D

Kimberdoll wrote:Hi all,

Quick international update for preorders and new shipments to each country.

USA: Current inventory very low, still in stock and ready ship but not for long. Next shipment currently in production, shipping 2nd week of July. ETA early August.
UK: Next container expected to land next week into the Port of Southampton. All preorders will be shipped out ASAP and we will keep those customers updated with regards to container clearance and dispatch.
AU: The next container into Brisbane has unfortunately been delayed 10 days. Nothing we can do about this apart from apologise and continue to keep all preorder customers updated. We have notified all preorder customers this morning of this delay and we have tweaked the product page for any new prospective preorders.

Happy to report that our productions are getting larger and the shipments are getting more frequent. A big thanks to all who have supported the brand over the past few months and who are enjoying their lovely ladies. Canadian expansion is still in the works I promise! :lol:

As always, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team for any questions or queries.

Thanks for reading. :)
Cheers,
Fletcher

Shokti

Post by Shokti »

Hi Fletcher

UK customer here - any updates on the arrival of the June shipment? The last update I received from Chloe said that the shipment was expected into port any day now. Just wondering if the containers had arrived and are currently being cleared?

Thanks

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi Shokti,

The next update is being prepared for all UK preorders today.

Container clearance has come through and we're expecting delivery to the warehouse on Thursday 9th. So another nice and quick turnaround thanks to the Port of Southampton.

The next email you will receive after this update will your UPS tracking number.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
Fletcher

INFORMATIONS