yldoll.com

Kyra - YL166 N Cup & Kyra head

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Kyra - YL166 N Cup & Kyra head

Post by Studio »

MoviePilot wrote:... maybe instead of that tight mini skirt I should put her again in something not so easy to quickly "dock on" :whistle:
Are you okay, MoviePilot? I worry you might not be feeling well when you start saying things like that that are crazy and do not make any sense.

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

Glorious. Absolutely glorious. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Studio wrote:
MoviePilot wrote:... maybe instead of that tight mini skirt I should put her again in something not so easy to quickly "dock on" :whistle:
Are you okay, MoviePilot? I worry you might not be feeling well when you start saying things like that that are crazy and do not make any sense.
Studio, thing is, I more and more get the feeling that this lady might be a little too much for me and "small MoviePilot". :roll:
Maybe I ask Eric if they plan to release a male doll - somehow as additional fun companion for Kyra - during those very short timeslots she allows me to get some rest...

Or... hmmmm.... I get her a twin sister and buy the happy couple a strap-on, for sure, stepping into the action from time to time too :razz:

Mmmh, I always dreamed of having a doll threesome. Let's see :whistle:

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

MoviePilot wrote:Mmmh, I always dreamed of having a doll threesome. Let's see :whistle:
Ok, now you are thinking straight. You have recovered from the temporary insanity.

vito

Post by vito »

Just learned of this doll. She is out of this world hot and the Kyra head is simply stunning!!! One question though, how are the love holes placed? Is it possible to perform vaginal doggy, or just anal? If the holes are correctly placed I may just have to pull the trigger. Irresistible for sure!

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

vito wrote:Just learned of this doll. She is out of this world hot and the Kyra head is simply stunning!!! One question though, how are the love holes placed? Is it possible to perform vaginal doggy, or just anal? If the holes are correctly placed I may just have to pull the trigger. Irresistible for sure!
Well, I personally don't have a problem with her placement. But see yourself:
Kyra_Doggy.png
Kyra_Doggy.png (5.61 MiB) Viewed 2541 times
It's the "rear"-shot :whistle: of the doggy style images I posted earlier.

P.S. Lately new promo pics have been released. Just found out about them while my time-to-time visit at TheSilverDoll. Again a stunning set of images.

vito

Post by vito »

Amazing view, thank you! Those both look reasonably placed for sure. I think I have a new doll obsession!

goldknight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by goldknight »

Why is it I see this model listed under WM's selection on many sites (including WM's main site) if it is YL? Is YL part of WM?
dollflixxx.blogspot.com

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

goldknight wrote:Why is it I see this model listed under WM's selection on many sites (including WM's main site) if it is YL? Is YL part of WM?
It's a YL doll... Maybe you saw "copy" websites? They sell cheap copies that are usually useless in 2 weeks or a month... They wouldn't even care to put the dolls in right categories... :cry:

UKBoobLover

Post by UKBoobLover »

MoviePilot wrote:
Grasso wrote:Hey MoviePilot,

I know you posted the link to the lycra hoodie previously but I was wondering which color it was (there's a ton of colors in the drop down under that link!) Also if you had the link and info for the super tight top in those pics. She looks absolutely amazing in that combo!

Last question, I swear...for now. Would you have gone for the gel implants if they were available? Are those puppies just too magnanimous for that kind of extra weight?
Regarding hoodie specs, I took simple "White" as color, size "XS". As already mentioned, it fits perfectly, only the hoodie cap itself is far too big for a dolls head. I tried to get a custom tailored one too, but the manufacturer - compared to others on Etsy - wasn't accepting that request. Anyways, I'm still perfectly fine with that hoodie. She's wearing it all night long when she's sleeping next to me in bed :D

The top is promoted on Amazon as sports-bra. If Kyra was a real lady I assume she definitely wouldn't use it as such - far too soft and providing no fixation to big breasts at all. The better for me and my hands :)
You can find it with this link, size S.

Regarding Gel filled or hollow. It's crazy hard to decide. In the end it's a compromise between softness while touching vs. look of the breasts.
I guess as I'm more a fan of this fake breasts look pointing straight outwards, they need to have as less sag as possible, i.e. the more stability and less additional breast weight the better.
I'm excited to see more images of the gel filled version, especially side boob views or being in "critical" positions like laying on her back.

This is how the hollow breasts look like when laying on the back:
YL166_hollow_breasts.png
As you see the original breast shape remains quite well.
Also note that the breasts are NOT touching the upper arms, i.e. that's the maximum butterfly effect you have with hollow breasts.

Hope that helps.
those are some pretty spectacular tits right there

goldknight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by goldknight »

YL Doll wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:Whenever you post new pics of Kyra I get itchy palms and start reaching for my credit card! Lord these shots of her bursting out of that top are doing my head in and when I do draw my eyes away from her glorious bosum I see an utterly gorgeous face, I'm hooked!
Let me know if you can't resist. We will give you a very good price :)
The body on this doll is so amazing and has me completely mesmerized when I look at it. The face is also very beautiful and realistic looking. A couple times I've become convinced that this the model for me but then start to have my doubts when I look at the neck at certain angles. It seems to be a little too narrow and long and I start to think maybe I should get the piper jessica rabbit model that has no seam. I also hear that piper's skin looks better but WM/YL have better feeling boobs. Plus I PM'd YL for a price several days ago and never got a reply. I don't suppose anyone has both models and can give me some advice.
dollflixxx.blogspot.com

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

I too keep drooling over this girl. What a fantasy body. I think with a rack like this you won't be looking at her neck! I want to get her in Tan in Ultra Soft. I would like to see more pics of this super girl if any members have her. Thanks
Attachments
DSC_3659.jpg
DSC_3659.jpg (62.09 KiB) Viewed 1280 times

PeeWee
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by PeeWee »

Neck....what neck? :whistle:

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

I know. Here's another shot of this supergirl that's definitely going to be my next girlfriend.
Attachments
thumbnail_166cm-TPE-sex-doll-YL-Dolls-Head-357-Kyra-5.jpg
thumbnail_166cm-TPE-sex-doll-YL-Dolls-Head-357-Kyra-5.jpg (59.19 KiB) Viewed 1245 times

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

LatexLadyLover wrote:I too keep drooling over this girl. What a fantasy body. I think with a rack like this you won't be looking at her neck! I want to get her in Tan in Ultra Soft. I would like to see more pics of this super girl if any members have her. Thanks
Don't know if you missed my main thread:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=127181

If you're interested in all available promo pics, go and have a look here

btw, my Kyra is still warming my bed :razz:

INFORMATIONS