www.wmdolls.com

New pictures of Nanako 2.0

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
AtomicPunk

Re: New pictures of Nanako 2.0

Post by AtomicPunk »

Very beautiful! Her yukata is stunning! Do not fear, our dolls are very resilient. Have a very happy valentine's say!
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Arthur1960 wrote:Wow, Nanako looks stunning in her outfit! Lovely pics and those extra touches with the flower and fan etc really enhance the look. Sorry to hear she had a tumble yesterday, it happens to us all eventually, I remember when my Keiko fell backwards a few years back, my heart was in my mouth and I felt so bad but she was OK, I think she got a tiny graze somewhere but such things are easy to fix but it does make you appreciate how careful you have to be about getting your gal well balanced. I got careless at the time as Keiko can stand very well but at least Nanako survived her fall and continues to radiate her beauty.
Yes, the fan :) I tried so hard to get her to hold it convincingly, but finally decided to give up. With WM's reputation for wire breakage, I didn't want to press the issue (especially after what had happened earlier in the day!), and risk giving them help along the way. Upon reflection, I think the fall was the result of not having her feet spread apart far enough apart to provide her with a more solid foundation - as a look at the first photo in the series might suggest.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback! And I will pass along your compliments to Nana-chan. She will be delighted :wink:

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

AtomicPunk wrote:Very beautiful! Her yukata is stunning! Do not fear, our dolls are very resilient. Have a very happy valentine's say!
Yes, very resilient - just like people :wink:

Thanks for the positive comments!

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Nanako wrote:Happy Valentines's Day, everyone! Nanako is modeling her Valentine's Day present, a pink yukata, on this special day.
A beautiful yukata for a beautiful lady on a special day.
Nanako wrote:I took these pictures yesterday, actually, and about 15 minutes into the shoot, she suddenly fell over sideways with a sickening crash.
Oh my! Glad to hear that she suffered no major injury. That really must have been an awfully sickening feeling when it happened. 8O

As always, a beautifully presented set of images. Thanks for sharing. :thumbs_up: :)

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

ariel_lover wrote:
Nanako wrote:Happy Valentines's Day, everyone! Nanako is modeling her Valentine's Day present, a pink yukata, on this special day.
A beautiful yukata for a beautiful lady on a special day.
Nanako wrote:I took these pictures yesterday, actually, and about 15 minutes into the shoot, she suddenly fell over sideways with a sickening crash.
Oh my! Glad to hear that she suffered no major injury. That really must have been an awfully sickening feeling when it happened. 8O

As always, a beautifully presented set of images. Thanks for sharing. :thumbs_up: :)

Yeah, she's fine today, thanks. Very lucky, considering what might have happened.

Glad you enjoyed the photos, and thanks for the comments :)

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Here's a small group of odds-and-ends I took in recent weeks:

*A pair of snapshots taken while Nanako was gazing lazily out a window at the freshly-fallen snow, along with a third photo that shows you just what she was looking at. Although you can't tell from the image, there was over a foot of snow on the ground. The pine tree across the street is huge - yes there is a street hidden somewhere under all that snow - and the street sign should offer an idea of the scale. Come to think of it, this might not make a bad Christmas card.

*A snapshot taken after a match Nana-chan had at a local tennis club. No, she won't let me reveal the score.

*Finally, another B&W nude.

All for now.
Attachments
DSC_0087-01a.png
DSC_0087-01a.png (3.04 MiB) Viewed 1195 times
DSC_0090-01a.png
DSC_0090-01a.png (3.23 MiB) Viewed 1195 times
PSX_20210215_104243b.png
PSX_20210215_104243b.png (4.05 MiB) Viewed 1195 times
_DSC0673-01-01a.png
_DSC0673-01-01a.png (3.37 MiB) Viewed 1195 times
DSC0702-01a.png
DSC0702-01a.png (1.48 MiB) Viewed 1195 times

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Here is a small set of portraits of Nana-chan.
Attachments
DSC_0113-01-01.png
DSC_0113-01-01.png (3.65 MiB) Viewed 1148 times
DSC_0120-01-02.jpg
DSC_0120-01-02.jpg (553.52 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
DSC_0132-01-02.jpg
DSC_0132-01-02.jpg (722.66 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
DSC_0133-01.png
DSC_0133-01.png (3.38 MiB) Viewed 1148 times
DSC_0137-01.png
DSC_0137-01.png (3.12 MiB) Viewed 1148 times
DSC_0142-01.png
DSC_0142-01.png (3.46 MiB) Viewed 1148 times

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Here are 7 new photos of Nana-chan. Yep, I decided to try the sepia-tint effect again, and think it came out pretty well. It doesn't seem to work well with all pictures, but I think it did with these.

Here, Nanako finds some ways to amuse herself on a lonely night. First, the confection; then the sake; finally, just using what nature gave her. I'm sure she had a good time, don't you?
Attachments
DSC_0009_02.jpg
DSC_0009_02.jpg (351.95 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
DSC_0012_02.png
DSC_0012_02.png (3.45 MiB) Viewed 1114 times
DSC_0167_01.png
DSC_0167_01.png (3.83 MiB) Viewed 1114 times
DSC_0170_01.png
DSC_0170_01.png (2.96 MiB) Viewed 1114 times
DSC_0177_01.png
DSC_0177_01.png (3.14 MiB) Viewed 1114 times
DSC_0206_01.png
DSC_0206_01.png (3.25 MiB) Viewed 1114 times
DSC_0223-01_01.png
DSC_0223-01_01.png (2.6 MiB) Viewed 1114 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, your pics of the lovely Nanako just get better and better. Love the portrait shots and this latest set in that sepia tone are particularly effective with perfect lighting, you've achieved an intimate, sensual vibe that works really well.

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Thanks for the kind and welcome comments! Yeah, I was quite happy with this little series. The only downside to it all was the next day I accidentally formatted my memory card in the camera! Fortunately, I had already transferred most of the pictures to my tablet and/or computer. Could have been worse, but at that, I ended up losing several dozen images from past projects. Life goes on...

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Hi Nanako,
Your photographic talent is obvious form all these wonderful shots.
However I must concur with Arthur, This is WM head #85 not #35, WM head #35 has closed eyes.
Arthur's Beautiful Keiko and My Lovely Seneca are also #85.
Having said that, It's no secret that head #85 lives in my top favorites group from WM.
I just love this photo! Well done!
:thumbs_up:
:angel:

MorganKam
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MorganKam »

WOW, Some amazing photos of your lovely lady. :P
I especially like the sepia ones. awesome. :thumbs_up:
Never give up on your dreams........ Make each day count

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Hi Nanako,
Your photographic talent is obvious form all these wonderful shots.
However I must concur with Arthur, This is WM head #85 not #35, WM head #35 has closed eyes.
Arthur's Beautiful Keiko and My Lovely Seneca are also #85.
Having said that, It's no secret that head #85 lives in my top favorites group from WM.
I just love this photo! Well done!
:thumbs_up:
:angel:
Thanks for your info on the head. Whatever the number, it is - as you say - magically lovely. Glad you enjoyed my efforts. Hope to keep moving forward with it, as best I can. And thanks again for your kind thoughts!

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

MorganKam wrote:WOW, Some amazing photos of your lovely lady. :P
I especially like the sepia ones. awesome. :thumbs_up:
Thanks! Glad you liked them :).

Nice avatar - Red Sonja?

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Nanako wrote:I've now had my new Nanako for just over a month, and have had time to take a few photos.

She's a WM 156C #33, and is a not-quite-exact replacement for my original Nanako, who, sadly, had to be replaced for various reasons - most notably a broken hip. That said, she does have more options than her original, including EVO skeleton, shrugging shoulders, and standing feet. I'm still going slow with the skeleton, and want to get a little more used to its capabilities, before trying any exotic poses, so the present examples may appear a bit static.

Anyway, here are a few photos for today. I hope to post another batch in another day or two.

Edit: Whoops, should be head #35, not #33. Sorry.
UPDATE: Arthur1960 was absolutely correct about the head number being 85, and not - as I posted earlier - 35. I simply misread the number on the bottom of her head, which I misread for "35", since the top loop on the "8" was not completely closed. Anyway, my bad.

Also, Mr_Fix_it pointed out the fact that #35 head has CLOSED eyes, so this is obviously not Nanako's head.)

INFORMATIONS