DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Private Island Beauties...the new doll.

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

hey toonist some said that a bigger breast would tear but it sounds like you could make a bigger breast with the durable material you have i am not talking gigantic like the com doll but a nice 40 dd size , think that may be possible ?? :?

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi! Anything is possible, truely. Just look at the MOAB! We have tons of ideas for the future. But keep in mind...everything takes time...usually twice as much as you think...and money, usually about ten times what you think!
:) P

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

TT...

As Patrick wrote:
BTW the breasts are easily a "c" cup on the first Beauty.
Note the word "first". It looks like they have more than one body type of doll planned.

This doll will be petit, but I bet they are also planning a more bodacious model for us boob lovers. It's a good idea to learn from a smaller boobed doll first before progressing to a more voluptuous one.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

soragesum
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by soragesum »

Patrick...

Great work so far!! I can't wait to see how she turns out!

I'm not quite as crazy about her face... but it could be the hair that's throwing me off. But her body is SMOKING for sure!! :twisted:

Doctor_Frankengina

Post by Doctor_Frankengina »

Excellent work Patrick.Let me know when the molds are done!

-- DR F

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

hey toonist make that more voluptious body and bigger boobs and i'll bet you'll see alot more of those bumper stickers on cars " i'm spending my kids inheritence ..... on toonist big boobed dolls !!" :lol:

fuji

Post by fuji »

toonist wrote:I should have the "Bella" head in silicone this week. These heads may be ordered alone.
Any news about the silicone version of the Bella's head??

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

I'm really glad you asked.
We have been so busy with the body mold that the heads are just standing in a line waiting to be molded. I'm not sure what got into me,(beer!) but the face that came out of me today was crazy hot. What can I say???
It takes a lot to impress me...but this absolutely did. That sounds terrible..but I do get lucky sometimes!

I'll mold the "Bella" head this weekend. You will also have a chance to meet and greet the supermodel from which that face came pretty soon at a party we're putting together. This is all about kick ass fun. I've known her for years , and she still takes my breath away.
The first "real" model I ever worked with..we became good friends. She travels the world, was featured in 7 Playboy pics recently(with clothes on) and shoots cover after cover.
Life should be so sweet....Hey, it's the weekend..throw your computer out the window and tear one off! (not a bad idea!) p

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

toonist wrote: Life should be so sweet....Hey, it's the weekend..throw your computer out the window and tear one off! (not a bad idea!) p

I like your attitude Patrick.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

"Desirae" Newest Private Island Beauty

Post by toonist »

Hey Hey,
This girl must have really wanted to come into the world...she just popped right out! There is a pic on my Private Island Beauty album.

(unless someone helps me post it here...hint hint) I got an ice cream head ache trying to figure it out.

So, if you want a wide range of beautiful faces for your doll...

They come out of me like water out of a faucet. Its such a breeze to switch out these heads. Just lift them off! The eyes are adjustable (of course they are are ready to pass the oral exam as well)!!
I'll certainly be molding Desirae this week.
Sculpting my ...off! Patrick

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

I hope this helps take away the head ache,
cuttttttttttttte

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

THanks!! This will be the 4th head option for my full body doll. Next is "Ebony"...that'll be fun.
Patrick

8balls

Post by 8balls »

Her lips are beautiful me thinks!

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Patrick...

I sometimes get that feeling when writing. I feel as though it is not really me writing the material, but, rather, that the material actually writes itself!

I guess the same applies to sculping a doll. The artist is only the conduit by which the creation comes into the world. It really was born in the mind of the artist from, perhaps, hundreds of images of extraordinary RG's he noticed over his lifetime. Those images swirled about in his cerebral cortex for years until, one day, they coalesced and became THE image of an RG so drop dead beautiful that SHE had to leave his mind through his fingers and become part of our physical world.

itsme...

Very nice head. I think this doll is going to be a BIG hit in dolldom, especially at its affordable price of $4700 USD!

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

You nailed it. An artist feeds his mind with a zillion images. Closes his , or her, eyes... looks inside and then...begins.
I've certainly had faces that I struggled with. (Sinatrs took eleven tries)But on those wonderful occasion when things are just "right" I can allow my right brain to get out of the way and something cool happens. It just pours out. That face took less than two days. I really feel like I study the human face for a living. I'm just constantly amazed by them. For years I created caricature sculpts...threw in the occasional portrait...and learned. I will be sure to stay open to that learning. Open to the way the contours are like waves that wash up on the beach and blend together in their own unique way. That's where the joy is.
I can't wait to see what's next.
Patrick

INFORMATIONS