zelex.com.cn

Meet Moira, my mega-boobed love goddess! (Photos)

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
gojen750
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Meet Moira, my mega-boobed love goddess! (Photos)

Post by gojen750 »

CF wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:12 am
gojen750 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:27 pm She seems pretty awesome. I love huge boobs and have been considering getting a doll sometime. Would you recommend her for someone's first doll or would she be too much?
Way too much for a first doll. TPE is soft, sexy, and can be damaged without care. If you are taking your first steps into doll ownership consider something lightweight, even a torso doll, as your initial purchase. Get accustomed to the weight. Dolls are deceptively heavy, and even if you work out this is a different kind of mass you are lifting: A piece of 3d art.

That said, once you feel comfortable caring for and moving a doll, this one is magnificent and should be on your wish list!
Thank you for your insight. I am now looking into something a little more lightweight so I can get better acquainted with caring for a doll. I have been reading up on cleaning and care and it does seem like there's a lot more to it than I initially thought.

INFORMATIONS