DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Private Island Beauties...the new doll.

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

technoguy wrote:

itsme...

Very nice head. I think this doll is going to be a BIG hit in dolldom, especially at its affordable price of $4700 USD!
technoguy
I think this is the best looking doll in some time,

Toonist you are welcome, Adding the photo of your new head was my pleasure. She is cutttttttte . I think said that allready. :D

fuji

Post by fuji »

itsme wrote:Image

I hope this helps take away the head ache,
cuttttttttttttte
Yeah, what a cute face!!! Two heads, two pieces of art!! Absolutely fabulous! And gorgeous!! I think that I'll buy you these 2 heads when I'll be ordering you the full body... :D

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

fuji
This may have to be another doll in my den.

toonist If you have time post a photo of the feet you are going to use.

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Throb.

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

artist69
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by artist69 »

Nice work!!!!

So you are working on differant sculpted doll heads.While your at it do you have any plans for an asian head? I have yet to see any doll manufacture do a Filipino or Thai look..

Goodluck
Artist69
<div>I LOVE ASIAN DOLLS!!!!!!!!</div>

joeyjoey

Post by joeyjoey »

toonist wrote:I've begun to take orders for it at $4800. plus shipping.
technoguy wrote:I think this doll is going to be a BIG hit in dolldom, especially at its affordable price of $4700 USD!
Hi Patrick,
Sounds like you'll be selling tons of her at $4500, shipping included. :wink:

She has a beautiful, lovely, sexy face! Wow! Excellent body, nice and tall, long beautiful legs, great bottom, fantastic breasts! She's so beautiful that it's difficult for me to stop looking at her! 8O

Now with that all said, I'd still have to wait and see how the final product turns out before considering a purchase. Here's some things I'd like to know:

Will she have an insert, or not?

Will her head fall off her neck if she's tilted down too far?

Why not the option to hang her for storage? Many of us can't just leave her laying around during the day while we're at work. Hiding her under the bed really isn't a good option. Storage is a big purchasing factor for me.

And most importantly, I would have to wait to read Midiman's review of her before seriously considering a purchase. Maybe Midiman would want to purchse doll 001 for a 'live review' for us TDF members!

All things considered, I think you have created a very beautiful and sexy doll that is going to make a big impact on future doll purchasers. Can't wait to see the finished product!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
See Sara-Nikita's albums here http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11140

You know that look women get when they want to have sex? Me neither.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

Ok this is the photo that makes me come back, and say i like this doll so much in open forum. Yes I do say I like some other I have.
OK this photo will tell it all.

fuji

Post by fuji »

artist69 wrote:Nice work!!!!

So you are working on differant sculpted doll heads.While your at it do you have any plans for an asian head? I have yet to see any doll manufacture do a Filipino or Thai look..

Goodluck
Artist69
toonist wrote:An inquiring mind is a good thing! I'll have to take the tape measure to the bod today to get the actual height answer. At this time, the seperate heads will be $700.
#2 "Bella" will be ready this week. #3 "Calli" is more of an Asian face. She's coming!
Best, Patrick
As you can see, many, many many (only!) good news with this project!!! I love asian faces too!! :D

GB01
Former Member

Post by GB01 »

Hi Toonist,
the pics look great in her Album, would love to see a lot more pics of your Beautiful doll and info.
If as you say she is light in weight and less expensive, like Perry said this is outstanding news.
I may well be a customer :D .

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey hey,
In response to Joeys questions...
You can find pics of our inserts on my toys website. You will see the detail and softness. We have had very positive feedback on them.
The "Beauty" body will have 2 seperate inserts which will be removeable. We are using the platinum silicone for that part as well...so you get durability, softness, and the option to actually boil them. Of course the option is there to have them permanently attached.
Storage... No meat hooks...just not a good look. I am talking with wood worker friends of mine who can create beautiful storage boxes for the piece. It would actually be a nice piece of furniture. Who would imagine what is inside!?
Faces...I actually have 4 different models coming in this week to share their beauty with the world. Asian, African, Phillipino...gonna be a crazy week.
Thanks for all the good energy.
Best, Patrick
Info@privateislandtoys.com

fuji

Post by fuji »

It's very pleasant to see how you can be enthusiast about your work, and how your enthusiasm is highly communicative!!Thank you for sharing that with us!! This is, for me, the greatest and marvelous doll project I've ever seen!! I'm very excited about it!! :D

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

toonist wrote: Storage, I am talking with wood worker friends of mine who can create beautiful storage boxes for the piece. It would actually be a nice piece of furniture.
Something that I have been working on for the past 6 months.

<-----------
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

toonist wrote: Storage... No meat hooks...just not a good look.

Being able to hang a doll has many benefits. It makes it much easier to dress and prep your doll.

It also says alot about the skeleton of the doll.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Yes, there are advantages to being able to hang a doll. But, as P says, that requires a break in the skin and a protruding piece of metal that can be visually unappealing.

Well, maybe these dolls can come with and without hanging eyelets in their necks. Those with them will be for the owners that want to dress the doll up or photograph it in standing positions. And, those without will be the ones that can just be laid in a foam "bed" with their decorative storage cabinets. Since I would just want to keep the doll nude at all times for immediate use, this option would suit me fine. But, each to his own...

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

WOW, been following this for a while now. I'm impressed! Be anxious to see the reviews start rolling in. Fine looking doll. Hope she performs as good as she looks.

I'll be watching...not just the doll...but my bank account :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

INFORMATIONS