kimberdoll.com

Latest Shipments Update

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Latest Shipments Update

Post by Tighes »

I just got my SMS about an hour ago. Mine has shipped so I’d assume any pre-orders are shipping as well!!

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi Tighes1,

Thank you, yes, all AU preorders are now shipped! :D

Tracking updates will start appearing for those customers over the next 24 hours. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team directly for any questions or queries.

What little stock is left is now available to purchase and ship as per our usual expedited fashion. :thumbs_up:

Cheers,
Fletcher

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

I got my shipping details, should be here tomorrow! thanks to the kimber team for such clear and concise communication.
"What you're experiencing is premature enlightenment; this is the greatest moment of your life and you're off somewhere else missing it"

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

planet_tyler wrote:I got my shipping details, should be here tomorrow! thanks to the kimber team for such clear and concise communication.
Absolutely flawless communication with the guys from KimberDoll. Super quick!!!

Mine arrives today. :D :D

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

it is refreshing to see and a lot of manufacturers/vendors could learn a thing or two from these guys based on what I read and hear from other members.
"What you're experiencing is premature enlightenment; this is the greatest moment of your life and you're off somewhere else missing it"

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

Kimber arrived at 10:42am today, flawless handoff and really good communication from the driver. It was an interesting interaction.

Driver: "Is that gym equipment, it's really heavy and I have been delivering a lot of gym equipment."
Me: "No, it is not gym equipment but she will still give you a good work out."
Driver: pauses as he does the math in his head "Ohhhh,I see, I hope you have fun then."

There was no indication of what was inside and I could have just said it was a treadmill or whatever and he would have been none the wiser so that is worth noting for those who are concerned about what a random delivery driver that you will most likely never see again thinks about your purchase. Overall it has been an extremely easy and flawless process with Kimber Doll and that is impressive considering the state of interstate travel here in Australia and she came a long way; from Brisbane to Melbourne which is around 1800kms or 1118 miles for everyone else around the world. Thank you Kimber for making things easy and as a first doll purchase I could not have imagined things running any smoother.

simonwildcat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by simonwildcat »

Just got mine too! The delivery driver gave me a knowing laugh but I just put that down to him being a doll owner :whistle: . I was surprised at first by the weight - I thought "No way is this 29kg, more like 60kg!!", but once I unboxed her she was much more manageable. WOW talk about value for money, she is one of the coolest things I've ever bought! Obviously moving a doll around is a learned skill... At least she weighs less than my ex!!! Good times! :D

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hello all!

Due to popular demand, we have unfortunately been reduced to preorder-only purchasing opportunities for the majority of 2020. There have been significant delays with the ports running slowly but in general, to keep up with demand we have had to invest heavily into increasing production speed and capability, while maintaining a strict level of high-quality assurance.

I am pleased to report that for the first time since the beginning of the year, we now have our lovely ladies in stock and ready to ship from all three warehouses! :D

This is the USA, UK and Australian warehouses. Stock is still quite limited and there is still every chance that we will be out of stock in one or more of the warehouses between now and January. However, currently we can fulfil any and all new orders!

If you didn't already know, Kimber Doll's unique fulfilment strategies mean that as a purchaser, never will you have to be concerned with the hassles that come with single-ordering airfreight complexities. We take care of the entire importing process, including the customs clearance, duty on import, final delivery and much more. Every Kimber Doll is delivered directly to our customers by way of local couriers. We make your purchasing experience as simple, straight-forward, private and discrete as possible.

Please feel free to get in touch a friendly member of our team for any questions or queries and we will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your support! :thumbs_up:

Cheers,
Fletcher

Jammywozza27

Post by Jammywozza27 »

Kimberdoll wrote:Hi all,

Just a quick update regarding the latest USA shipment. This has finally been released from port and since delivered to the warehouse. We're now working on final preparations to dispatch our largest group of preorders to date.

Tracking numbers may not be released until early next week, as there's a public holiday to contend with.

Thank you for patience.

Cheers,
Fletcher
Dear Fletcher,

I have received my order and would like to thank you for your reassurance and customer support during the shipping delays. I have known about love dolls for a while now and was not able to buy one at the time due to the high prices, personal circumstances, wondering if i could be scammed etc & other factors but the product you offer has made this a reality for me and I am grateful for now owning a doll thanks to the kimber team. However I do have a few questions and i am hoping this is the right post to ask them?

I would like to stand kimber for easier dressing but not sure how to do this properly. I am aware of the 3 small bolts under her feet. Would i need to buy some kind of foot support or body stand and would the weight of the body be secure once she is upright? Also i am looking to purchase different heads and where would be the best place to buy for neck attachment compatibility & colour matching for the body? I am wishing to buy another doll in the future maybe one that has been opened by UKBF that could be sold at a discounted price if that is achievable?

thanks in advance.

JW.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Sometimes wish the pollies in Canberra were as good as Team Kimber :)

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Jammywozza27 wrote:
Dear Fletcher,

I have received my order and would like to thank you for your reassurance and customer support during the shipping delays. I have known about love dolls for a while now and was not able to buy one at the time due to the high prices, personal circumstances, wondering if i could be scammed etc & other factors but the product you offer has made this a reality for me and I am grateful for now owning a doll thanks to the kimber team.
Hi Jammywozza27,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your kind comments. Congrats on your new lady! :thumbs_up:
Jammywozza27 wrote: However I do have a few questions and i am hoping this is the right post to ask them?
This thread is dedicated to updates about shipments, but in any case we will always get back to you the fastest when you contact us from our online store where you originally purchased from.
Jammywozza27 wrote:
I would like to stand kimber for easier dressing but not sure how to do this properly. I am aware of the 3 small bolts under her feet. Would i need to buy some kind of foot support or body stand and would the weight of the body be secure once she is upright?
No additional accessories are required for standing your Kimber Doll upright. We introduced standing feet hardware with every Kimber Doll back in late 2019 as a no-cost extra following popular demand. Every Kimber Doll can now stand unassisted and is no longer bed-bound.

The best demonstration I have seen to date is from Harem Lover. His review video demonstrates the safest way to stand your lady upright. Please see here: https://youtu.be/N8x_xfo5eTE?t=795. (I've skipped you to the standing instructions but the whole review is well worth a watch).
Jammywozza27 wrote:
Also i am looking to purchase different heads and where would be the best place to buy for neck attachment compatibility & colour matching for the body?
Kimber Doll is made with an industry-standard M16 threaded connection. I'm not familiar with any adapters per se, but there's plenty of Kimber Doll owners who change out the original Kimber Doll head from other popular brands. Keep an eye out for the posts from 'Thighes' who owns a staggering 9 x Kimber's, each of them with different heads. Thighes is the 'king of faces' some would say, with excellent taste. Skin tone matching will always vary slightly between different brands. I've seen written before that Kimber's skin tone is comparable to a light tanned tone from WM.
Jammywozza27 wrote:
I am wishing to buy another doll in the future maybe one that has been opened by UKBF that could be sold at a discounted price if that is achievable?
Fortunately, we don't have any damaged or anything but brand new Kimber's in our inventory at the UK warehouse at this time. At her already heavily reduced price of £399 GBP, we believe she represents excellent value. :)

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Fletcher

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

we believe she represents excellent value
Yup, not too bad at all :)

mitch e
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mitch e »

I don't see any dates for the smaller Kimber doll are they no longer being made?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The mini disappeared off the Australian inventory when child protection laws in Oz were changed to include references to "Child-like dolls"
Canada, UK, Norway and some of US states, similar situation

Jammywozza27

Post by Jammywozza27 »

Kimberdoll wrote:
Jammywozza27 wrote:
Dear Fletcher,

I have received my order and would like to thank you for your reassurance and customer support during the shipping delays. I have known about love dolls for a while now and was not able to buy one at the time due to the high prices, personal circumstances, wondering if i could be scammed etc & other factors but the product you offer has made this a reality for me and I am grateful for now owning a doll thanks to the kimber team.
Hi Jammywozza27,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your kind comments. Congrats on your new lady! :thumbs_up:
Jammywozza27 wrote: However I do have a few questions and i am hoping this is the right post to ask them?
This thread is dedicated to updates about shipments, but in any case we will always get back to you the fastest when you contact us from our online store where you originally purchased from.
Jammywozza27 wrote:
I would like to stand kimber for easier dressing but not sure how to do this properly. I am aware of the 3 small bolts under her feet. Would i need to buy some kind of foot support or body stand and would the weight of the body be secure once she is upright?
No additional accessories are required for standing your Kimber Doll upright. We introduced standing feet hardware with every Kimber Doll back in late 2019 as a no-cost extra following popular demand. Every Kimber Doll can now stand unassisted and is no longer bed-bound.

The best demonstration I have seen to date is from Harem Lover. His review video demonstrates the safest way to stand your lady upright. Please see here: https://youtu.be/N8x_xfo5eTE?t=795. (I've skipped you to the standing instructions but the whole review is well worth a watch).
Jammywozza27 wrote:
Also i am looking to purchase different heads and where would be the best place to buy for neck attachment compatibility & colour matching for the body?
Kimber Doll is made with an industry-standard M16 threaded connection. I'm not familiar with any adapters per se, but there's plenty of Kimber Doll owners who change out the original Kimber Doll head from other popular brands. Keep an eye out for the posts from 'Thighes' who owns a staggering 9 x Kimber's, each of them with different heads. Thighes is the 'king of faces' some would say, with excellent taste. Skin tone matching will always vary slightly between different brands. I've seen written before that Kimber's skin tone is comparable to a light tanned tone from WM.
Jammywozza27 wrote:
I am wishing to buy another doll in the future maybe one that has been opened by UKBF that could be sold at a discounted price if that is achievable?
Fortunately, we don't have any damaged or anything but brand new Kimber's in our inventory at the UK warehouse at this time. At her already heavily reduced price of £399 GBP, we believe she represents excellent value. :)

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Fletcher

Dear Fletcher,

Thank you for your response,

I now have 2 kimber dolls and I agree they are very good value for money. I received my first order in November and my second one beginning of December and I am extremely happy with my new models however I have noticed some tears in the same area on both dolls in the vaginal cavity and I am concerned. I wish to know how to repair and keep them in top condition. I have taken 2 photos of the area but I am not sure how to attached picture files to the message?

Thanks

JW

INFORMATIONS