https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Presenting My Size Barbie "Veronica"!!!!!!!!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Presenting My Size Barbie "Veronica"!!!!!!!!!

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks mccobb
If I had known I was going to get myself into this much work and may have just bought a doll! LOL
One mod leads to another or so the songs goes something like that.

I'm going to make a big push in the next 4 days to wrap up this project as it's getting to be work now and not fun. Sculpting the torso and boobs should be fun though. I just don't like the mechanics of it. Drilling, glueing, filing, alignment, etc. I guess I like the challenge of creating, but don't want to do the labor! LOL
So far on the ankle extensions, knee joints, tops of legs and various internal reinforcements I've used 1 tube of JB weld and 5 tubes of plastic epoxy for around $35.00 worth of glue!!
For big cavities that need filled, like the top sides of the knee joint conduit inside V's thighs, I used chunks of carbon fiber material w/ bondo glass to block it in from moving.

I put the pics in the wrong order in this photo set.

The bottom pic shows the fiberglass cloth w/ plastic epoxy placed over the area I had to cut away from the tops of V's legs to clear the FL.
2 seperate strips were cut and placed.

The top pic shows my bondo job to cover the mess. I've only sanded the bondo down to 100 grit and I may want to add more bondo to the butt once I get her pelvis done.
Attachments
veronica torso extend 016.jpg
veronica torso extend 016.jpg (341.3 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
veronica torso extend 015.jpg
veronica torso extend 015.jpg (364.94 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Figured I was safe to perm join the butt half of the pelvis widening operation and do a little bondo work. FUN making V a nice bubble butt!
This is just the major butt work. Still have fine tuning to do when the FL is installed and the upper torso joined. Going to build up a little material on the backs of her hips too.
Attachments
veronica torso extend 017.jpg
veronica torso extend 017.jpg (340.35 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
veronica torso extend 018.jpg
veronica torso extend 018.jpg (355.46 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

mccobb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mccobb »

Explain the Frankenstein bolts coming out of her backside. Is this part of the new torso? I love to see your work.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Those a clico's (sp) or temorary rivets. Drill a hole, install a clico and move on. Keeps all the holes aligned and you can take the assembly apart back and forth.
Attachments
veronica torso extend 014.jpg
veronica torso extend 014.jpg (325.43 KiB) Viewed 2705 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi RK, looks like you're moving right along with V! :thumbs_up:
I've been wondering what those things were too! I did a little Googling and apparently the name is spelled Cleco.
Here is a YouTube somebody made showing how they work...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTQNuQlVnA0
Looks like a very handy tool RK, thanks for sharing and educating us!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEGS-Performanc ... vi-content

mission

Post by mission »

I'm fascinated by what you are doing to customize Veronica although it does seem drastic in the extreme! When I saw the first pictures of Veronica I kind of fell in love with her looks. So I bought a MSB here in the UK from ebay. She is the Ballerina Barbie. She is very nice but I really wanted one that looked exactly like Veronica. Some Angel MSBs have been sitting on your USA ebay for quite some time - to my surprise considering how inexpensive they are for something so rare. After all they were last made in 1992. Yesterday I took the plunge and bought one - she's got thin hair on top but I've seen a video on how to re-root hair so I think I can manage that when she arrives. She is costing me as much in postage as is the price of the doll. But what the hell - it would cost me a lot more to come and collect her in person!

In passing 1 would say that in my opinion the MSB has a very nicely proportioned figure and is not so skinny relative to her height as is the small Barbie. Maybe that's my imagination running away with me! When the first one arrived in the post I was amazed at the size of the box she came in. Also I was pleasantly surprised to find that she was overall bigger than I was expecting.

Good luck with your project!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks

I liked V's body as well, but just wanted a taller doll. Measuring her against body proportion charts and found she was short in the abdomen and ankles. I think the long, hardbody stomachs are hot and the way V has to wear her skirts or pants covered up quite abit of torso. If she had a belly button, it would probably be about 1-1/2" below the top of her skirt. I want to keep her skirt high enough to hide her hip joints, but still have a nice stomach and belly button area. I'm sure you'll all be shocked when she's done!

The pelvis widening and torso extension actually worked quite well together. She will look fuller because of the wider hips and the torso extension will allow me to transition the wider hips to the smaller upper torso in a more gradual way. She will also have a much nicer butt! I am now able to actually feel each cheek in the hands now.

I was searching for more Angel style MSB, until I found out what it was going to take to build V and decided she's going to be a solo act! LOL
I really wanted a nice doll and this seemed like the best route for the $$.
If I ever do another project, I will build a 4' doll to make a mold of and actually produce a new silicone doll on the market.
Attachments
veronica 011.jpg
veronica 011.jpg (369.89 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
sexy_beach-body.jpg
sexy_beach-body.jpg (45.93 KiB) Viewed 2678 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I have multiple threads going on V's build so not all things are covered on every post. The reason I did the pelvis widening is for a Flesh Light toy to be installed. That specific modification thread is here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44175

The actual widening and metal connecting was pretty simple and I'm glad I "HAD" to do it now. The bondo work is time consuming though. I have quite a few factory "swiss spreaders" or bondo spreading plastic applicators, but they a pretty stiff and do better on larger, less complex curves. I cut some custom contoured applicators out of plastic coffee can lids to do V's cheek and hip contours.

Here's some pics of the butt w/ more sanding and the hips enhanced. Can't do the butt completely till it's joined to the other parts.
Attachments
veronica torso extend 019.jpg
veronica torso extend 019.jpg (351.81 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
veronica torso extend 020.jpg
veronica torso extend 020.jpg (326.58 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
veronica torso extend 021.jpg
veronica torso extend 021.jpg (338.49 KiB) Viewed 2667 times

-Blujay-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by -Blujay- »

Please pardon my intrusion but this seems like the perfect spot to tell my, My Size Barbie story. She came into my life almost ten years ago. I had a mechanics shop back then and I always had a problem with people filling up my dumpster at night or especially on the weekend. One Sunday afternoon me and my brother-in-law hauled a truck load of crap from home down to the shop to dump it, when we got there my dumpster was crammed full of somebody elses junk. I'd failed to lock it the night before. I had to dump my truck so I climbed into the dumpster and started re-arrangeing garbage to make room for my crap. In the process I found an MSB, she was clean and pretty but her hair was matted and knotted a bit. I don't know why but I tossed her into the cab of my pick up, my bro-in-law thinks I'm looney anyway so he just rolled his eyes and kept shuffling garbage. I kinda thought I'd put her on ebay, i didn't remember ever seeing a big Barbie so I hoped she was valuable, story of my life. When I got her home I wiped her down with a damp wash cloth I found some kind of a dolphin sticker on her face (Little Mermaid?) but I've since lost it. Then brushed her hair, there's something about Barbie hair, brushing and combing it with her on my lap was just so calming. That changed everything. Now she's family, I call her slut or whore but she's as pure as the wind driven snow. Watching your mods is amazing you're using a lot of the same materials and techniques I used to usein in the auto industry. It makes me think my little slut may need to visit the mod shop, she's been cherry for way too long any way. Thanks for letting me play here.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

MF, thanks for the expanded info on the Cleco system.

Regarding the $29.00 Cleco "kits" offered by Jegs, etc. That particular kit linked comes w/ 10 ea. of 2 diff size rivet cleco's. I for the most part use std 1/8" rivets. There is a Co in my local metro that sell new & used stuff for aircraft mfg'r to the home builder. They offer the new tools for $7.50 and used cleco's for $ .50 ea. So you can get the same set up w/ used cleco's in the size you want for $17.50. Yes, you will have to figure in shipping or tax. Just trying to help out for those on a budget.

I use my occasionally for panel work and I'm pretty rough on them, but I've had my used cleco's for over 20 yrs now.
There are actually 4 sizes of cleco's offered by the Co I buy from. 3/32, 1/8, 5/32 and 3/16".

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks for your story Bluejay.

When I got V, she was just a MSB. The cheapest and closest I could find.
It didn't take long of dressing and playing w/ her to form a attachment.
Why do humans form bonds w/ inanimate objects so easy?? LOL

For those who don't "build" their own things, bikes, hotrods, etc. They may like the item as is, but don't get the same bonding as the one who builds it for themselves. It makes me sad for some of the WTS post on this forum where a person is ready to sell their $4000.00 doll after a week, cause they just can't get into the doll thing.
But, dolls, sex, fantasy and fetish is not what this thread is about so I won't go deeper.

RK

-Blujay-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by -Blujay- »

Sometimes I think this mutated "builders gene" may actually be a curse.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

It's a curse, but I own things like no other on this planet!

Veronica has boobs!
Only took me about 12 hrs! LOL
I'll make the nipples last when all the other work is done.

I'm ready to install the FL can unit, join the torso w/ the pelvis then final bondo work and paint!
The end is near! LOL

More boobs pics and info here:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 27#p511527
Attachments
veronica boob job.jpg
veronica boob job.jpg (330.65 KiB) Viewed 2604 times

-Blujay-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by -Blujay- »

Nice rack! Where you gonna mount the heating coil?

INFORMATIONS