MannequinFan items for sale

We turn dreams into reality!
MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: MannequinFan items for sale

Post by MannequinFan »

Begog wrote:Mileena also has MF eyes....
Wow, two gorgeous ladies! Nice to see Mileena again Begog!
Love what you've done with the hair and makeup! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :D

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright folks, off to a rather slow start this month. Still have plenty EME sets available.
Give your doll or a doll loving friend a nice Christmas gift this year with a set of Easy Moves!
BTW, they make a great stocking stuffer! :noel5:

LuchaJohnny
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LuchaJohnny »

Got my order last week. I got the blue to match Connie's original eyes, but I'm actually liking her with the grey a lot more! And the eyelids make dealing with the lashes so much easier!
Attachments
MF34 -  Arctic Blue
MF34 - Arctic Blue
IMG_2696.jpeg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 1009 times
MF05 - Grey
MF05 - Grey
IMG_2695.jpeg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1009 times
Comparison with her original eyes
Comparison with her original eyes
IMG_2698.jpeg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1009 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

LuchaJohnny wrote:Got my order last week. I got the blue to match Connie's original eyes, but I'm actually liking her with the grey a lot more! And the eyelids make dealing with the lashes so much easier!
Hey LuchaJohnny, thanks for posting! I'm glad you like the grey eyes!
It' also one of my favorite colors because it can take on different appearances with different light conditions.
Nice job on the eyelashes - Connie looks great! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

MannequinFan,
I received my order a few weeks ago and installed the movable eyes. Overall the design is excellent and very well thought out with ease of use
for the end-user in mind. Even the packaging is very well put together. I went with a 3/8" screw and 1/2" length due to molding variations in each eye,
and I also prefer to have a less buggy eye effect for my girl. The closed eyelids also are very nice. At some point I will look to incorporate these.

So this posting would not be complete without a picture of my beautiful Lady Zev with her MF01 (light blue amber) movable eyes. Other than a crop, this photo is un-edited (outdoors, natural light, cloudy)
so that people can see what your product actually looks like in this environment.
Very well done product! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey Cifer, Lady Zev is gorgeous!
Those MF01 blues are definitely her color. Thanks very much for the kind words and lovely photo!

:glou:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright folks, headed towards the end of the month and there's still 5 EME sets available if anyone wants to snag one.

Since the sales have become less hectic than they used to be, I'm thinking of making some changes next year. I'll be looking at some ideas over the next month.
Thanks everyone for your continued patronage!

:glou:

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Hey MF!
Do you have any colors that closely resembles this? I think this woman has the most amazing eyes I've ever seen!
Attachments
1598062_629208273874558_7428367224806122858_o~2.jpg
1598062_629208273874558_7428367224806122858_o~2.jpg (66.71 KiB) Viewed 809 times
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

wade1989

Post by wade1989 »

:plaidskirt: Please contact me
You can find the sex doll you want in me
www.lotomall.com

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

wade1989 wrote::plaidskirt: Please contact me
Welcome to tdf. Once your newbie status is lifted you will be able to pm members post pics and enter chat. We have a member introduction area that has some info also a faq in the too right of the homepage that has our rules. viewforum.php?f=231

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

JCnine wrote:Hey MF!
Do you have any colors that closely resembles this? I think this woman has the most amazing eyes I've ever seen!
Hey JC, don't think I have anything quite like that unfortunately. Looks like she's maybe wearing some kind of contact lenses?
It's kind of hard to tell from the photo exactly what the iris pattern is. This one from Nix Creations caught my eye - not a match, but maybe somewhat close?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/567742176/ ... active_144
wade1989 wrote::plaidskirt: Please contact me
Hi Wade, if you're interested in the EMEs please look at the first page of this thread for more info on how to order.
You can also email me at bcdspecialorder@gmail.com.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

I'm certainly going to be placing an order in December, MF! I just love what you have done with these eyes and especially the eyelids, which opens up a load of more possibilities for beautiful photos.

I think I might also order a head stand, it would presumably make all this makeup work a lot easier than on the body...

I'd love you to take a look at teeth as well, I'm sure you could do a great job. Apologies if you already have and I missed it (still pretty new around here).

Mikey
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Michaelangelo wrote:I'm certainly going to be placing an order in December, MF! I just love what you have done with these eyes and especially the eyelids, which opens up a load of more possibilities for beautiful photos.

I think I might also order a head stand, it would presumably make all this makeup work a lot easier than on the body...

I'd love you to take a look at teeth as well, I'm sure you could do a great job. Apologies if you already have and I missed it (still pretty new around here).

Mikey
Hi Mikey, thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate it. :)

Unfortunately I'm not taking overseas orders at the present time due to lengthy shipping delays.
Until we get rid of the criminal we have in charge of the post office, I don't see things getting much better.

Regarding teeth, I've been staying away from that because another artist here on the forum has been offering these products. Contact Jeff at BCD about getting a tongue and teeth set for your doll.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Hi MF,

Oh that's a shame, I was just about to sign up for the sale today...

Oh well, I'll just have to maybe buy some more stock eyes and see if I can have a few different expressions that way. I was also really looking fwd to the eyelids for lashes ... do you have a vendor in France for those though?

Mikey
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hey guys,

I am having one of the first releases of the eyes (from like 2 years ago). I ordered a box then with many iris as well.

I was wondering, if I would like to order the new eyes (would like to try the new mechanism for rotating the eye), will the old iris will still be compatible? Briefly, did you change the way the iris is fixed (used to be two small magnet on the eye ball and iris)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

INFORMATIONS