reallovesexdolls.com

Delivery via fed ex

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Delivery via fed ex

Post by Sofia dolll »

How accurate are fed ex’s expected delivery date. If your doll is scheduled for a certain delivery date let’s say on a Wednesday. Did she arrive on time or a few days or day later.

Jj2345

Re: Delivery via fed ex

Post by Jj2345 »

My doll came in a day earlier,i told my boss I was gonna take off Thursday but the doll came in on a Wednesday,but I explained and he was ok with it

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Jj2345 wrote:My doll came in a day earlier,i told my boss I was gonna take off Thursday but the doll came in on a Wednesday,but I explained and he was ok with it
Mine came on the day they said. I did have mine delivered to the fedex ship center and not my home - much easier for me since I have a truck to pick her up.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Nearest fed ex for me is possibly 2-4 hr drive away

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

My doll came exactly as scheduled from fedex.
And I ordered from RLSD as well.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I got my FedEx delivery a day early just after 3 in the afternoon.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

I've used FedEx twice now for my young ladies and one arrived early and the other late. So here is what I can tell you about each situation....

The first one was a few days later than expected. From what I saw while watching the tracking is that they only update it AFTER the scheduled delivery date has past. She was supposed to have arrived on April 14th, but that day past with no notifications. After the 14th though, the tracking updated to say scheduled delivery April 17 and she did arrive safe and sound on the 17th.

The next one was insanely early, almost a full week early (not that I complained about it). I was scheduled to receive her on a Friday but when I woke up Monday morning and checked the status it said "out for delivery" and she did indeed arrive that Monday. I actually asked the FedEx lady why it was so quick. She said international shipments can be like that sometimes if you get really lucky and the flights get timed just right!

So I guess it can go either way! I found watching the location of the package and comparing it to your location are pretty good indicators if it is on schedule. If you see your delivery date is tomorrow and it's still half way across the country, it might not make it on time! Likewise, if it's scheduled delivery is a week out and you see it's in a neighboring city, you could be one of the lucky ones!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Scheduled delivery is tomorrow and yesterday it was in Honolulu. Last I checked is in transit. I doubt it will be here tomorrow but just in case I made room in my suv to take her home. Next week I’m on travel and really need her delivered before then. If I put her on hold at a facility it will be 2 more weeks before I see her

DillyDolly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DillyDolly »

Sofia dolll wrote:Scheduled delivery is tomorrow and yesterday it was in Honolulu. Last I checked is in transit. I doubt it will be here tomorrow but just in case I made room in my suv to take her home. Next week I’m on travel and really need her delivered before then. If I put her on hold at a facility it will be 2 more weeks before I see her
Wishing you a timely delivery/pickup.

My last doll was scheduled for FedEx delivery on April 13.
But was actually delivered April 16.

She was stuck in Honolulu customs for a couple days, which I actually didn’t mind, because I didn’t want her first day to be Friday the 13th. Call me superstituous, haha.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

She was shipped to Memphis and was released and now in transit. She still has a looooooooong drive to my location if she was flown and then promptly shipped to a fed ex location and released and if fed ex updates are super late and or a day old she will arrive today on time. If not I’m going to have to find a way to get her tomorrow and or have her held at a fed ex location so I can pick her up Friday or if they are open maybe sat. I leave for business on Sunday and really need her delivered on time today

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

This was one flag that I tried to avoid. Ugh I needed her delivered this week or in 2 weeks I don’t need her delivered next week see as though I won’t be here and on business travel. If she’s delivered next week she will be at my job around tons of prying eyes. Smh if only I had waited on purchase for another week.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

She arrived safely and complete. And right before my business trip

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

The box was in very bad shape and I made a new post for that with pics comments of my delivery experience

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Mine came one day early as well. And they didn't update the delivery date until that same morning.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

INFORMATIONS