www.passiondolls.com

HEIGHT FOR DOLLS - VOTE TO LET US KNOW WHAT'S POPULAR

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com

HEIGHT?

100cm or less
2%
101 - 125cm
4%
126 - 135cm
4%
136 - 140cm
8%
141 - 150cm
10%
151 - 160cm
22%
161 - 165cm
15%
166 - 170cm
14%
170 - 175cm
6%
176cm and larger
16%

Total votes: 178

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: HEIGHT FOR DOLLS - VOTE TO LET US KNOW WHAT'S POPULAR

Post by Mcupplease »

Interesting note. 48% of people want a doll taller than 160 cm.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

I didn't vote as any height is great for and I do look forward to the day that there is
a 6' tall doll built like Maxi Mounds or larger(please).
Breast size, biggest possible is what I care about #1.
But weight being the problem as the breast become bigger and bigger(thankfully for my liking).
Having a 6' tall doll with breast of 180cm would weigh a lot.
I would still want and get her one day LOL.
If tomorrow you released a 100cm tall doll with a 180cm bust that's what I'm going for.
Any height and largest bust.
I'm sure other guys care more about other body size parts before height.
But I don't think anyone has a 180cm tall doll yet so you would have that exclusively for now.
Good luck and I look forward to seeing what you do next.
Thank you very much.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I believe if weight wasn't such a factor a lot if not most would vote for taller dolls , weight without sacrificing looks and feel that is but that's just a pipe dream basically.
Lucky ol me can handle the extra pounds/kg
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

st71

Post by st71 »

Well, nobody addresses this so I will.

I prefer the taller dolls because they LOOK more proportionate - torso to leg ratio wise.
I prefer the shorter dolls because of weight, and height (with heels) don't tower above me.

Nobody manufactures the middle ground. They're all too tall (look great, flat footed, or laying down) or short (with a long torso that requires ridiculously tall heels).

Cutting off leg length to shorten the overall height of a doll is just the handy work of a slacker. 2 or 3 frame sizes with adjustable leg lengths DO NOT FIT All. The spine area needs some adjustment room and the designers need a proportionate ratio chart to consult.

It's called "Disproportionate dwarfism". Which is characterized by an average-size torso and shorter arms and legs or a shortened trunk with longer limbs.

Ok, so the arms are about right (length), but come on. Stumpy legs, might as well have hooves installed instead of feet on the 5' and under dolls.

How hard is it to take the leg-torso ratio of a tall doll and scale it down - a few inches from the leg, a few from the torso?

Anyways, just my thoughts. Manufacturers have a handful of decent faces. They're starting to put some effort into the shape of arms and legs, they're getting great massive boob to back ratios, and of course offering experimental tech.

And maybe not all dolls have this problem. But continuing to saw off only leg inches to reduce height.. What are they? Cast members from the Hobbit ?

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

I love tall girls so I didn't hesitate to buy a really tall doll. Currently have a 176cm doll and I must say I love tall dolls too. Yes, she is heavy, very heavy if you don't use good lifting techniques. But, it's freaking awesome having her. Still I will say it's not for everyone. As they get taller, it's more difficult in my opinion. Standing feet is a must. I'm a strong guy and even she can be a handful to move sometimes.
So weight reduction I feel would need to be a thing if they made dolls even taller.
Attachments
IMG_0914 (1).jpg
IMG_0914 (1).jpg (595.97 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

RogerSmith

Post by RogerSmith »

Average woman's height in the US is 5'4" so that's the easiest to find clothes for, and the most realistic height.If you live in Mexico/Japan/India it'll probably be different.

slvstake

Post by slvstake »

As much as I would like a doll I can look in the eye, the weight factor is a concern for me. I just can constantly keep moving around that much weight. So smaller 136-140 it has to be.

threelegs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by threelegs »

170 - 175cm

INFORMATIONS