www.wmdolls.com

Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
chrisrock

Re: Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

Post by chrisrock »

I'm pretty close to them, so I emailed to see if I could shop in person. This seems like a pretty good entry price for my first. Let me know if anyone has anything they want to ask, or if someone has advice on what I should be looking for before I buy.

widower
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by widower »

Just thought I'd weigh-in with my experiences with MLDs.

A few months ago I used their webchat form to ask some questions about one of their dolls. I never heard back, so I e-mailed the same to them. Never heard back. I tried again with the chat form, and this time got a one-sentence response that didn't really answer my questions. I finally gave up and telephoned them, and spoke with the proprietor. He apologized for not responding, and we had a fruitful conversation about the doll I was interested in.

I placed the order using their online form, along with the special instructions I had (requesting a substitute head for the default one) and sent payment. I was given a 10% discount for being a first-time customer. It's a 143cm TPE doll, and the total (with a warming wand) was $450. Shipping was "free". A week later (one week ago now), UPS delivered it (I'm on the opposite side of the country from them). I unboxed the doll and confirmed that everything was as it should be.

This is, I should point out, the only doll I've ever seen in person, although I spent countless hours perusing dozens of sites (and trawling this forum) to try to get at least a basic grasp of the market and what was available.

But having said that, I am extremely happy with my purchase. The TPE is very lifelike, other than being cold to the touch (I got an electric blanket that she's cocooned in to address that). Her "face-up" is even better than it looked in the photos; very understated and lifelike; the eyebrows are expertly painted. There's even some subtle "blushing" around her nipples and elsewhere. One nice touch: there are little dimples in her lower back, above her buttocks, just like on a woman's body. She's also *heavy*; about 65 pounds.

Along with her came a pretty nice collection of things, from a simple outfit and a (kind of awful) wig, to a "personal care and grooming" kit, condoms, powder, etc. Most of that has been thrown-out; replaced by better things, but it was thoughtful that they included them.

There are a few things that I'm unsure about -- most significantly, her range of motion; the last thing I want is to potentially break something inaccessible, so I'm treating her very carefully. Her skeletal articulation is very stiff and tight. So far that hasn't been a problem for me since I'm not planning on doing any extreme yoga with her; just basic mishie and elephant positions.

I've ordered a borescope so I can see what her internals are like. I'm assuming I'll find that there's no plug in the back of her orifices (not that I'd be ejaculating into her without a condom) which complicates cleaning out lubricant, etc. If she is indeed open, I'll look into ways to plug her. The way her head is attached is less than ideal (just a headless coupling bolt that screws into the head on top and the neck on bottom). Her toes have no reinforcement or wire, and are very floppy; I'm wary of accidentally breaking them off, so am getting some slipper-socks to go over them.

That's about all I can report as of now. If I continue to be as pleased with this doll as I am now, I'll order a second one from them in a few months. I doubt very much that I could've found a more lifelike, more pleasing doll from any other vendor, for anywhere near $450. Yes, communication with the company has been a challenge. If they could address that, and if the website were improved with more information and better, more comprehensive photos, I suspect it would greatly improve their success.

Lexa22
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lexa22 »

widower wrote:Just thought I'd weigh-in with my experiences with MLDs.

A few months ago I used their webchat form to ask some questions about one of their dolls. I never heard back, so I e-mailed the same to them. Never heard back. I tried again with the chat form, and this time got a one-sentence response that didn't really answer my questions.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who experienced this. I'm looking for a doll to model inventory for my online store (mostly bras and sleepwear). So I emailed several times asking for some additional measurements. Never got a response. It just rubbed me the wrong way and I decided to continue my search elsewhere. As someone who conducts business online, I can't imagine ignoring a customer like that.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Yeah not really a scam but my last order from them was sent out to me in the wrong color.
Was offered another head and a partial refund though.
That just came through today actually.

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:Yeah not really a scam but my last order from them was sent out to me in the wrong color.
Was offered another head and a partial refund.
Got nothing.
So yeah, their prices are getting higher, but their service is turning into crap.

:shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:

:thumbs_down: :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down:

Maybe I should pay them a visit.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

winterwarBo wrote:
Fantastic Plastic wrote:Yeah not really a scam but my last order from them was sent out to me in the wrong color.
Was offered another head and a partial refund.
Got nothing.
So yeah, their prices are getting higher, but their service is turning into crap.

:shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:

:thumbs_down: :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down:

Maybe I should pay them a visit.
Yeah, just edited that last post.
They made good on it today.
A bit premature on my part.

Dollenthusiast20
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dollenthusiast20 »

Hi Everyone,

I'm a first time doll owner, I just bought my doll from mistresslovedolls and she just arrived today.

I was able to reach them and get some questions answered. He was prompt with email and I spoke with him on the phone.

The price was good for me as she is my first, I'm learning to take care of her/having the first doll experiences, and shipping was free.

Because the price was so low, I was worried that I would be disappointed, but I was happy when I opened the box. She's cute, beautiful, and hot.

Since this is my first experience, of course I'm smitten with her and I have a lot to learn. I wanted to learn how to care for a doll that costs $650. I so want a WM and other top brands in the future, but I'll grow into it.

I was just reading about the problems people have experienced with these dolls in this thread. For all I know, she may have horrible internal issues that will rear their ugly heads down the road or maybe none at all. I'll give it time and I can post here down the road to update you all. But because of my lack of experience and knowledge, I might miss some things. I'm happy to hear anyone's suggestions. I like the endoscope inspection that someone had mentioned, I should probably get one.

I did lose my doll virginity today, I'm a happy boy for that! But I got my first experience of doll weight... wow. I had read that sex dolls are heavy, but I was shocked. She's around 75 lb and I'm having trouble... one of the 6YE dolls I'm interested in weighs 100 lb!

Neal Cormier

Post by Neal Cormier »

I actually called MistressLoveDolls.com at their number the other day. (732-246-7058) The guy picked up after a few rings and clearly was 'the guy' who heads this company I would say. He did in fact answer all my questions, and each one was legit it seemed. Also emailed and got responses promptly, though not too professionally written. He explained that the dolls were 'already here (in New Jersey) so it seems the other comment on this thread is right, he must have obtained a deal with a Chinese doll manufacturer. But how? Seems legit, dunno, still spiraling down the rabit hole because I am seriously considering getting one from him soon....

Laser1

Post by Laser1 »

I just ordered my first Doll today (saturday morning) from Mistresslovedolls. I DID do research on them first and it looks like he has a few doll websites and his websites sell some of the same and some different. I don't care what his reasons are for operating multiple sites as long as I get my doll :plaidskirt: I immediately got an email from them saying they received my order and an order number. The business hours are mon-fri and closed on the weekend, so I don't really expect a tracking number until sometime next week. It says it ships out in 1-3 days. I'll take that as a "best case" scenario and I don't actually expect this thing until the week after next to be honest. If it's not here in a couple of weeks I'll let everyone know. I don't like the fact I have to sign for it, but I understand why he's doing that of course.

I recently got divorced, so the SIZE of the Doll is important (more on that below) and got bored of the dating scene. Literally. I spent $650 PLUS on 5 dates in the last few months mostly eating out and got sex from 2 of the 5 dates. Sex is sex, it's nice the first couple of times then you realize you've now got an attachment that you get to spend $$ for... so you can keep having sex with them. I know there's more to it then that but lets be real. If you don't take your women on dates and spend $$ on them, they will think there's something wrong, lose interest and drop you... which guess what? That also means bye to sex. So complicated!!! I'd rather have a sexy doll that physically is way beyond the real thing. Of course, nothing beats the real thing (as of the year 2021) but I do think one day Androids will available to where physically and sexually you almost won't be able to tell a difference. Actually, I don't think it I know it. But sadly I don't think it'll be in my lifetime... maybe when I'm 80 LOL.

So anyways the size of the Doll is very important, I had to move in with my parents while I save up money for down payment and get a new place to live, which will be a couple years minimum. So these Dolls (I plan on getting another one when I can afford for my pleasure) will literally have to be stored under the Queen sized bed in my bedroom... that's the ONLY place I have to put the things. I used a measuring tape and discovered anything over 5 feet will NOT work and that 5 was the max. I like petite women better anyways, so I started with the 100cm dolls and holding up a measuring tape... YIKES. Way to small for my liking. Yeah, they would fit under the bed but I don't think sexually I could get real enjoyment out of that. Next I went with the bigger ones and so the one I settled on from MLD is 4ft8 I think. It will fit barely under the bed and she looks really hot. I may even get her twin, but just get a different head. I am interested in the 4ft1 (125cm) "Pearl" from lovedreamdolls next. She has bigger boobs and would fit under the bed with her girlfriend even easier, so I'm pretty sure that's what I want.

Yeah, the $1200 and up dolls are more detailed, probably better or last longer blah blah blah. And yeah, eventually in a few months I could save up and grab two of the more pricer$$ ones. But for me, this appears to be all I'll actually need and is good enough. If it sucks, I'll let everyone know, but something tells me it'll be exactly like I ordered and what I paid for. I'm not expecting a $2500 doll when I paid $500...

Lastly...legality. In the USA I chose this company because they ship from within the USA from a USA based warehouse. Any dolls under 140cm across the world have been getting heavily scrutinized so I can't risk customs seizing this thing. For me, I checked and the dolls under or around 140 cm or slightly above are basically required for me. I really can't fit anything larger under the bed... certainly d-cup or bigger breasts wouldn't fit under the bed either haha. I have an issue with an government overmind telling me what I can and cant spend my money on, especially if its an inanimate not real doll. There are states cracking down on smaller dolls like Tennessee, Kentucky and Florida. Some people say the height of the doll doesn't matter just how it looks. But I can tell you with common sense the height does matter ALONG with how it looks with these controlling idiots. But yeah, I think the Pearl (even though she's only 4ft1) has big breasts and young adult features, not a little girl. So I don't see anything wrong with that and I'm getting her next. It's a lifeless DOLL... of course the government would want to control that!!! :roll: :roll: :whistle:

Laser1

Post by Laser1 »

David got back to me first thing this AM in an email about a question I had. He's very professional and this site is very much legit so far! I think he keeps a strict mon-fri 9am to 5pm schedule. Poor guy is prolly running the whole show by himself and is slammed with orders. He's doing a better job so far with customer service then my insurance company which has thousands of employees! LOL. Thanks David!

Laser1

Post by Laser1 »

And my Doll from MLD arrived today! I ordered it Saturday morning and it arrived today (Wednesday). They apparently shipped it out monday night, but I didn't get a tracking number until yesterday. It was so nice having a tracking number, I just followed it all the way until it was "out for delivery". That's the good thing about USA based shipping to USA based locations -quick and no external worries. It was WAY heavier then what I imagined. Of course my doll was almost 5 ft tall, but I was still surprised at the weight. But, that's not a bad thing at all and only adds to the realism!! I like it. The petite doll is sexy and exactly what I want. It was honestly a much higher quality then I expected to get for $500, and even had metal reinforced feet. The Doll itself is built very well with a flexible skeleton and TPE that feels insanely buttery smooth. It comes with everything, even a blanket. I got a kit with lube, pink lipstick, baby powder, baby oil and a little outfit and a wig. Attaching the head was easy, I just inserted the metal rod and the oring, then screwed it onto the neck. The vagina was pretty, but I added some pink lipstick and stained it a little more pink. I will say that sex with it felt incredible and to be honest tricked my brain into thinking it was really going down. I lubed it up very well, and I didn't last long, lets just put it that way!

I cleaned it first of course and rubbed in the powder. The TPE feels insanely real... very nice. The wig went on great... everything was what I had hoped for and more. The ONLY issue I ran into was with the mouth on the head. I had to take a utility knife and make a careful slit. This then opened up and exposed the cavity which was surprisingly deep. Oral was really insane!!

I will be buying another Doll from MLD along with an auto-AI masturbator and live out some really fun sexual situations haha. I can tell you 100% MLD is legit. They have earned themselves a definite repeat customer :razz:

Doll_Lover86

Post by Doll_Lover86 »

For PayPal protection, some of the life size models (161+ cm) are sold on ebay typically at $690 Buy-it-now or $650 3-day Auction offered every Sunday and Thursday. (The $650 price is about 10% off regular $715 pricing)

Seller is DisplayFashion. You will need to open one of RoxyDisplay's [regular] items and "Visit Store". Sort by price: High to Low.

You don't get options nor the 5% discount buying direct ("FirstOrder" for 1st time orders or "FB5OFF").

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

they have 10% off this weekend. I'm considering ordering one of their smaller dolls. will update if I do

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

yeah the 143 cm Kiara doll is a popular model and sells quite a bit on MLD site. she is beautiful.

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

I received my Anna MLD 135cm doll today. going to leave my honest review as of now

Pros:
-The price! only $378 shipped with the 10% off coupon I used
-Fast shipping! I ordered Sunday and they already shipped her out Monday
-Comes well packaged and discreet. just as good as my $1800 WM doll was packaged.
-Very cute looking doll
-TPE feels nice and soft
-Nice and light. I was able to bounce her around cowgirl faster than my 166C
-Cute looking vagina
-Standing feet
-Good LHP

Cons:
-Tan skin not as tan as my WM doll
-Her head is a bit small. If you look at the wig from the back of her head, it is loose.
-Eyes (iris) look a bit large, in my opinion
-Love holes not sealed. this is probably the biggest con of MLD dolls that I've read. I cut a few microfiber squares and shoved them deep up her love holes before play. seemed to work. eventually I will glue in a TPE plug
-You can see the seam more than my WM doll. its not bad, but more noticeable. didn't bother me much

I will update this with time and as things come up. so far, I'm very happy with my $378 spent

INFORMATIONS