Starpery.com

Help please!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
scottschaos
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Help please!

Post by scottschaos »

I tried heating my girl with a regular electric blanket and now her upper chest has a big bubble. I'm so upset. Can this be repaired? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments
20181230_162039.jpg
20181230_162039.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1100 times
20181230_162103.jpg
20181230_162103.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 1100 times

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Help please!

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

Sorry to hear that!! You could possibly PM member Samara78 as she help me a lot and others here on here too. Did you have your electric blanket turned up super hot or was it on low? I was planning on using my electric blanket too on my soon coming doll thanks to Jeff of BCD.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Does it feel like an air bubble?
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

scottschaos
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by scottschaos »

ChaseroftheSun wrote:Sorry to hear that!! You could possibly PM member Samara78 as she help me a lot and others here on here too. Did you have your electric blanket turned up super hot or was it on low? I was planning on using my electric blanket too on my soon coming doll thanks to Jeff of BCD.
Chaserofthesun it was on high but I didnt think it was that hot.

scottschaos
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by scottschaos »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Does it feel like an air bubble?
Jeff it certainly does. I can actually see 2 very thin spots.
Attachments
20181230_192549.jpg
20181230_192549.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1049 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, what's happened here is that an air pocket has warmed up and the air expanded causing the bubble. I'm presuming your gal has hollow breasts, as all the larger ladies do now and sometimes the material can be quite thin towards the top of the breast and so, just like a balloon, when warmed up or squeezed you will get a bubble like this. I would guess that once it's cooled it will return to its normal state and in future if you really need to warm your gal up I would have the blanket set as low as possible and maybe have it underneath her (with a sheet over the blanket) and then a sheet over her to trap the warmth. If the bubble doesn't go down then something else will be required. Is she tpe? With tpe gals a common problem can be the opposite of this, ie where the material is thin on the upper part of the breast you can get an area that is a little sunken in. This is rectified by inserting a needle attached to a syringe into the nipple, angled upwards and injecting air into the air pocket until the proper breast shape is achieved. I've done this with 3 of my own gals and it works well with a 21gauge needle. In this case if the bubble doesn't reduce on its own (I'm guessing it has by now) then a reversal of this procedure may help? If we are talking about tpe then once the air has cooled again then the breast should just resume it's original shape. I'm sure others will chime in with their thoughts, I'd be interested to hear what she's like once she's cooled down.

Edit: looking again at your pics, it does look like you have a couple of spots just below the neck line where the material seems to be quite thin, I dare say the expanding air would have had more of an effect on those areas causing the bubbles to appear

scottschaos
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by scottschaos »

Arthur1960 she is PS. The pictures are after she cooled down.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, ok, well I've certainly had no experience with silicone so best wait and see what others say but hopefully as I said before, the material will regain its original shape, good luck.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I sent a return p.m do call me when you have the doll in front of you. I gave you my number
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

This doll has delamination in a clean all across. It is isn't an accident. The breast and body are poured a few minutes apart. Upon examination, it is a delamination( manufacturer defect. Since the doll is likely past the "warranty" stages, i will be sending an overnight kit to scott.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Thanks for getting involved Samara :) :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS