www.wmdolls.com

Dollsclub.com(dollsclub.de) experience, so far..

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Valderrama
Apprentice
Apprentice

Dollsclub.com(dollsclub.de) experience, so far..

Post by Valderrama »

This is for all of you who are considering buying from this vendor. You already might have a good experience with them, but I didn’t and in fact it continues.. Feel free to share your own experiences with them. Because there is clearly not enough information, although they claim to have 736 certified reviews (4,7 of 5 stars). Believes whoever wants to.
As I write this I´m still waiting my very first doll to arrive, so I probably add more text later on. Even though I have no experience in doll business, I know what is it like to run an online business. So everything I tell will be based on my own experience, how I tried to serve customers. English is not my native language, so sorry if there are grammar errors. But I hope you understood my point.

Why I did choose Dollsclub.com:
- Professional looking website, which also works really well.
- They use Paypal payment.
- Their warehouse is situated in Germany, (I live in Scandinavia).
- They handle all the custom duties.
- They use Fedex delivery from door to door, no shipping costs.
- They had to offer a lot of extra stuff to your order.
- And most important thing that I found a perfect doll and the price was ok.

After long concideration I decided to order an SM170cm doll. I´m not going to details because this is not a doll review, and yes I don´t even have it… I place my order on 19th December. Placing the order was easy and everything went normally, thanks to Paypal. Immediately after the order I received an order confirmation, as is usual. On their website you can follow the status of your order. According to their site it should have been delivered in 14-28 days.. Since the Christmas and New Year was coming I prepared for a longer time. On this forum I saw that some had waited 6-7 weeks, so I knew that a month is minimum. Three business days my order status was: not in processed yet. I assumed that they would have placed an order to SM before Christmas. Preparation of the doll and sending it to Europe takes the longest time. But luckily the status changed to in process before Christmas. I am quite sure that their company is not selling hundreds of dolls in a day. When a customer places an 1800€ order, your job is to give information that the order is being processed. The customer has no information what happens next and when! I think that the product price is not relevant when you serve customers but in this case we also talk about lot of money.

Christmas and New Year went, it was 3rd January and I still didn´t have any contact from the seller. I contacted their customer service and asked kindly if they could have given some information. ( For your information, their customer service should be active from Monday to Saturday 10:00-18:00) It took three days and no answer.. I started to fear all possible scenarios, I will never get this doll, the doll is fake etc… I also started to be pretty angry at this point. Then I realized, I can contact the manufacturer directly and ask what is going on. I sent a message to SM-dolls Jack and I explained my situation to him. Did not even go half an hour when he already replied: Dollsclub is a legal SM-doll vendor, but it seemed that my order had not been made.. (18 days since I place the order) Right after that (10min) things started to happen. My order status on Dollsclub website changed to not in process and their customer service contacted me by mail: they are very sorry that they have not contacted me yet cause they forgot my order.. but now the production will start soon and they will add some extra stuff for my order for the longer waiting time. 8O I do not believe that they forgot my order. Someone changed my order status, was it computer? I don´t think so. And they didn´t see this 1800€ Paypal payment..? The reason was something else. Maybe they had no one at work or they had no money to process my order. At this point I should have cancelled my order with the vendor but I didn´t. After money refund I could have continued the order directly with the manufacturer. But for some reason I continued to cooperate with this people.

From that moment all communication happened with manufacturer (Jack SM-doll). He kept me up to date. He sent me pictures and video about my doll when it was ready to be sent. I have to say big thanks to Jack, he is a person who knows how to serve the customer!

Finally She left towards Germany on 19th January ( 1month after the purchase). I don't even want to think about how fast this would have happened without Dollsclub screwing up things. Two days ago 24th January She arrived in Berlin(Germany). Last communication with the vendor was this announcement that they have forgotten my order. All this time they didn’t bother to send me a message that the doll is ready and soon in their warehouse. Maybe they trusted Jack to take care of everything, but as a vendor you have responsibility to take care of your own customer. So again, I had to contact them and ask when I will receive my doll? Surprisingly they replied that they will send out the doll immediately today (Thursday 24th) and it will be in my possession on Monday.

Well guess what..?
Did they send me confirmation that the doll is now shipped, NO!
Do I have a tracking number for this shipment to Scandinavia, NO!
Did I have to contact them and ask those things, YES, did they reply anything, NO! Almost three days have passed and no information where my doll is. :shakefist:

Now is Saturday and the doll “should be here the day after tomorrow”. Well of course is not! Probably it is still in their warehouse or god knows where, I have no tracking number so there is no shipment. If it´s coming or if there is a delay where is communication? Even they failed with my order at right from the start, they still have no interest to do the job correctly. I have no words to explain how disappointed I am with these people. I was stupid to pay them 1800€ for the service I got directly from SM-doll. I am quite sure that there are no “extra stuff” added to my order. But first I just have to get her home and after that start complaining about the rest. As you can see my confidence in them is zero.

I can't recommend Dollsclub to anyone. And after this episode I hopefully never need to deal with them again. The worst is not the time that I have been waiting for but the lack of communication. You are like air to them. Unfortunately, they seem to be just a company that takes the money and that’s it. After the payment they don't seem to be interested about customer anymore. At this point I really understand why this vendor is not on this list: viewforum.php?f=210

The only good thing about this is the service I got from Jack SM-doll. I can highly recommend doing business with him. Even I have not received the doll yet, I strongly believe that She will be perfect.

When (and if) I get my baby home, I can tell how the story finally went.
If there are others who have experience with Dollsclub, share your comments. It´s hard to believe that I'm the only one. So that some future buyer would be wiser. Thank you!

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Dollsclub.com(dollsclub.de) experience, so far..

Post by DocMoriarty »

I bought my first doll from them. I ended up getting a full refund after roughly 6 months (which I'm not to dreary about) and thats part of the reason why Xiu in my doll list has no body. nuff said.

And yes, the best thing about this vendor is their professional website, otherwise their staff seems always a bit ... struggling with the tasks at hand ... at least some.

Sadly I found TDF after I ordered my first doll or things would have went quite different.

Oh and welcome to the forum! :mrgreen:
It's one of the best forums I ever found on the internet.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

That is disappointing. Communication and information is vital for a good customer experience, especially when you deal with such an expensive and fragile thing as a doll, and also because it is a very private thing and most are nervous when ordering a doll. I have heard nothing but good things about them previously, dealing with Jinsan dolls, so I am sad your experience so far is less than optimal. Let’s hope things are forgotten once the doll arrives :)

I too have chosen a German vendor (different one, but also not represented on TDF) because I live in Scandinavia, and I have had an excellent experience every time - and I am a customer you do not want because I am demanding and notoriously anal about things :mrgreen:

Valderrama
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Valderrama »

Yes, thats true. Right now this goes on the nerves but after receiving the doll the situation will certainly be easier. I only wonder if the owner is aware of what hes staff is doing or is he part of this..
It would be great to have a job in their customer service, one of the easiest job in the world! :sleeping:

Valderrama
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Valderrama »

After this writing things changed. I also put a similar text them to customer service. Finally started to happen. I do not know what happened, but as if the staff had been put in exchange. They answered me right away. They were very sorry because of this bad communication with me and for the long waiting time. They sent me another package with some extra stuff for apologies. And yesterday 1.2 I finally received my doll! Today they contacted me again and asked if I was happy with the doll and if I have any problems with it I can contact them and ask. Admitted once again that they had acted badly and apologized. I think it's great that they understood the matter and finally took responsibility, thanks to them. Hopefully they continue this good service in the future so I can deal with them in the future as well.

The doll itself is absolutely stunning and just what I ordered. Genuine 170cm SM-doll.

In the end all well!

Abno
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Abno »

I ordered my first doll from them at the end of 2018 and was overall very satisfied.
They delivered fast, replied quickly and always offered appropriate solutions when there was an issue.
Sadly I am now trying to sell the doll I had bought from them. But even for that they gave me advice on doing it here, on TDF.
From my customer experience they are just what I expect from my German neighbours: Work gets done according to schedule and it gets done properly.

DavidTheBig
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DavidTheBig »

After a long research I decided for DollsClub and ordered Fiona from Reality Doll ( https://www.dollsclub.com ) .
Unfortunately I didn't see Fiona in stock, otherwise she would be there soon, but I got the movable shoulder for free :)
I got a message and confirmation for the payment as well as for the start of the production. The support is nice in the live chat and you can always find it.

The site gives me a good impression, the delivery time was promised to me, will also not last longer than 2 weeks.

I am curious and will contact you, if I get Fiona, I also like to do an unpacking.

Best regards

David.

Shiranui Gen-An

Post by Shiranui Gen-An »

I would also like to share my experiences with dollsclub.de, because they have been very similar to those of the thread creator so far, and there is not much to find about them on the internet.

First off, I haven't received my doll yet, but today is the day it should arrive, if UPS won't mess it up. But I'm not very excited, because I've been waiting for more than 11 weeks now, 79 days to be exact, and considering the way things went, I'm pretty sure that something will be wrong, or go wrong. In fact, it already is, as today is Tuesday, and I ordered delivery on Saturdays for an extra 70 €, but more on that later. I totally lost confidence in dollsclub.de, and here is my story so far:

Sunday, April 2, 2023. It's four years later, just to behold.
I placed my order on dollsclub.de after reading a lot about fake dolls and rip-offs... but I decided to grant them my trust, because they show factory pics and official reseller certificates on their site, and they tell about identifying a real WM doll, and that you can always ask the manufacturer about business relations with them. Which I hadn't done at that time, but I wanted to believe. They had a really good offer with extras that I couldn't find on other sites, including a 2nd head for free, so I decided to go with them.
On Monday, they replied that delivery would take longer than stated on their website (still claiming 14-28 days), due to corona and the Chinese new year (it was April already). I was asked if it was okay for me to wait for 6-8 weeks, otherwise I might choose a doll from their stock, which would be available immediately. But I wanted my custom WM doll, so I said yes, and I was promised to get an extra care and cleaning kit for waiting. After that, I got an email from the system that the order had been placed and the production has started.
On that evening, I noticed that I didn't have the option to choose a color for the pussy lips on my order, so I asked for pink, and the next day they replied that they would forward my wish to the manufacturer's. So far, so good, I thought.

Saturday, April 8, right before Easter.
I reconsidered my choice for the 2nd head after having seen a couple of pictures that I hadn't checked earlier, and I wanted to change my choice, so I asked kindly. On that occasion, I also asked for pictures, once the production would be finished.
Now Easter was coming, so Monday was a Holiday. But I didn't get a reply on Tuesday either, so I asked again, and on Wednesday evening, about 8 pm, they replied that they would immediately forward my wish. A little late, but very kind this far!

Then the waiting began. I was very excited, as you can imagine, and I had been visiting WM Doll's website in the meantime and read a lot about doll care and production and stuff, and they claim that production takes about 20 days.

Saturday, April 22.
So three weeks after placing my order, I kindly asked for some infos of the current state of production, and I repeated my wish for pictures, once the production would be finished. Like I said, I was very excited. They replied on Tuesday, April 25, late at night at 11:30 pm. This time it wasn't that kind, and heavily suspicios, too. First, there came a system email wich claimed the production had been finished and is ready for shipment. Then at the same time, a few seconds later, there came another email in which they replied that they told me from the start that it would take 7-8 weeks, and if it took to long for me, then I could choose a doll from their stock. No reply considering the pictures, and wait - production finished, but I can still choose a different doll? Strange. And why is it now 7-8 weeks? They said 6-8 at first, but anyway. That's when I became really nervous about that company, because it felt like they only gave me that status update because I was asking for it, although I only wanted to know what state it is, so I could calculate how long it might take until I get the pictures. So I replied that the waiting time was okay, and that I only want to see some pictures, so it would make the waiting easier. They replied that they would get back to me with pictures soon, this time immediately, at least.

Famous last words, I could say at this point. At least for the following six (!) weeks. But let's stick to the timeline.

So the next seven days, I waited anxiously for the pictures to arrive every single day, and of course I got disapointed every single day. I wanted to believe, but the suspicion grew with every passing day, so after one week of daily disappointment, I decided to contact WM Dolls and asked them about business relationships with dollsclub.de.

Wednesday, May 3.
Luckily, WM Dolls replied immediately, and they confirmed that they are doing business with dollsclub.de, and they asked me about my order so they could check. Note the difference? THEY asked ME whether they could be of service. What a pleasant surprise! So I gave them all the information that I had, and one day later, they replied that the order is in their production list and they would have pictures for me soon, only the makeup would take some time. Sooo the doll had NOT been finished yet! That was proof that dollsclub.de lied to me. Well, at least I was relieved that it was actually being produced, this was good to know after five weeks of insecurity.

So again, I started hoping for pictures, and I expected them to arrive every day, but again, every day I got disappointed.

Friday, May 12.
I wrote again to WM Dolls, explaining how hard it is for me to wait without knowing for how long, and again, they immediately replied that they will have pictures for me in the next two days. It was Friday, so I assumed I would get them by Tuesday. But I got them on Monday.

Monday, May 15.
Finally, finally, finally! The factory pictures arrived from WM Dolls! And the information that the item has been shipped to dollsclub. By train, I asked for that information, so I could roughly estimate the remaining time. The pictures showed that the 2nd head was actually the one that I asked for earlier on. Other details like eye color and hair also seem to match, so here goes excitement again! Finally, I knew that my doll actually existed.

In the meantime, I heard nothing from dollsclub.de. They didn't even send me pictures, be it because they were ashamed because they lied to me, or maybe WM Dolls contacted them and told them that they already sent me the pictures. Or maybe they just didn't care - I don't know.

Sunday, June 4.
So after nine weeks had passed, I decided to give dollsclub.de another shot, since the 6-8 (7-8) weeks had passed without them notifying me about any delay. I was unhappy with their behavior and told them everything about my contact to WM Dolls and the false information about production and shipment, and I asked for correct informations about how much longer I would have to wait. They replied on Monday morning (at least earlier than expected), stating that delivery was delayed by WM doll, and they would be sorry for that. Not for the false information, not for failing to inform me about the delay, the other one's at fault, not them. Of course. Shipment would take another 2 weeks, though. wtf.... well, they said they would send some nice extras with the doll to compensate for the inconvenience, but once lied...
I told them that I wanted the tracking number, because I'm sick of not being informed and I didn't want to get no information at the end of the following two weeks, when I still don't get my order. But they wouldn't give it to me, told me the parcel was held in customs and is likely to arrive the next week. They would give me a tracking number when they actually have the parcel and send it to me. So I said I hold you to that, and I reminded them that I had ordered delivery on Saturdays, and then I waited again.

Wednesday, June 14.
Because I had ordered delivery on Saturdays, and I wanted to know whether I would have to wait for another week, or if I could actually be anxious about this Saturday, I asked again if they already knew. Again, I mentioned the delivery on Saturday option. And I asked them to leave a note for the driver where to find my doorbell, because our house is rather wide and has two entrances, with only one on the side featuring my bell.
Then they gave me a tracking number from UPS. Saturday came and went, but my doll didn't. I was already expecting that, so no big disappointment anymore, only anger.

Monday, June 19.
The status of the UPS tracking changed to "parcel received". Say what... is this real? But come evening, it changed again: Delivery tomorrow. Wait, what!?? Why? I had paid 70 bucks for delivery on Saturday, and I f...kin' told them TWICE! Motherf....ers... So I had to ask for a day off, which was already planned for another day that I will have to work now instead. Wrote to dollsclub again, this time I tried the chat function on their website. But the person there could not help with any orders, but he forwarded my issue, and this time there was a really quick response via email. Again, they promised me an extra package of extras, and this time they apologized for their failures, and they told me they would repay my 70 €. But the day off I won't get back. And by now it's all talk.

Tuesday, June 20.
So here I am now, sitting here and actually not even waiting for my doll to finally arrive, but for the tracking status changing to "could not be delivered", because they didn't give the information about where to find my doorbell. I will keep you up to date, just wanted to let you know that it's been a very long trip full of disappointment, mistrust and anger by now. And even if they included the promised cleaning kit, and the additional extras (which I strongly doubt after all), I would not recommend dealing with dollsclub.de. Like the thread creator, the worst thing for me was the total lack of information, not knowing what's going on for so many weeks, and not even getting correct information when I dared to ask. So, this journey is not over yet, I can feel it, but I needed to share this experience so far. I'll keep you up to date how this will continue.

Shiranui Gen-An

Alright, the neverending story seems to come to a close... or at least close to a close. Today, the doll finally arrived after 79 endless days, and it's a genuine WM Doll, as far as I can judge that. All the details that I configured are there, but there is a wig missing that I paid for. I knew it! It's no buzzkill, but it should be there. Other things are included instead that I wasn't expecting, but WM Dolls seems to include them by default, like the quick connector for the heads (on both of them), and a hook and ring for storage, as well as some extra dampened screws for the standing feet option. Additionally, Dollsclub really included their cleaning kit, consisting of a lubricant, oil, powder and a cleaning substance, and they put every item inside twice, so I guess the second one is the pack of extras. Guess I will get a third set when I get my wig (and by the way, there are teeth inserts missing for the model I chose, but not sure if I can get them too, but I asked).
So, the story is not over yet, but in the end they delivered (almost) exactly what I had ordered and paid for three months ago. Now I wait for the 70 € to be refunded and for the wig they didn't deliver. Let's see how customer service is after receiving the doll. I'll let you know.

Shiranui Gen-An

Friday, June 23.
No response yet. Wrote them again. Waiting for an answer. Got a feeling this story is far from over.

Shiranui Gen-An

Monday, June 26.
Received a response regarding the missing items. They don't have teeth inserts in stock and would need to ask the manufacturer if delivery is possible. For the missing wig they asked for an address, so I told them to use my delivery address. After asking about the refund for the failed delivery, I received the 70 Euro via PayPal. Well, at least.

Wednesday, June 28.
It's been more than a week since I claimed the items missing, so I asked if the wig is on its way already, because I haven't received any tracking information by now. And if they already asked about the teeth insert and for the result of their query. Waiting again. To be continued...

Shiranui Gen-An

Thursday, June 29.
I received an email by a service called "shipcloud.io". Never heard of it, almost considered it spam, until I recognized the sender: Benicon. That's the name of the company where my payment went, so it was from dollsclub. But they didn't contact me directly, I received this mail from shipcloud, and it was a tracking number, but no parcel was received yet. Well, at least I got a tracking number, that's one of the things that I asked for.

Monday, July 3.
I received another email from shipcloud, the parcel has been received.

Tuesday, July 4.
I finally received the missing wig, 2 weeks after I mentioned that it's missing. Two weeks for an item that has probably been in stock. Altogether, this makes it a whole three months from placing my order. No information about the missing teeth inserts by now, they didn't respond to my last email at all. And I'm pretty sure they never will, unless I ask again, and again, and again. This vendor really is a pain in the ass. Don't buy there unless you have nerves of steel and patience like a stone.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Shiranui Gen-An wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:32 pm No information about the missing teeth inserts by now, they didn't respond to my last email at all. And I'm pretty sure they never will, unless I ask again, and again, and again.
You can ask for the teeth insert as many times as you wish - you will never get them!

I too ordered my first doll from dollsclub and asked about the teeth insert myself back than. They said I'll get them for free...this was almost 2 years ago and I never got them.

Because those Teeth inserts are a 3rd party product it has nothing to do with WM dolls.

Shiranui Gen-An

By the way, should I mention that one of the wrists has become loose on the first day? So much about the double quality check. I don't even consider contacting dollsclub about that, because I don't believe they can handle such a difficult task. Instead, I asked WM Dolls for help. Maybe they can show me a way to repair this.

Shiranui Gen-An

Nirodha wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:58 pm
You can ask for the teeth insert as many times as you wish - you will never get them!

I too ordered my first doll from dollsclub and asked about the teeth insert myself back than. They said I'll get them for free...this was almost 2 years ago and I never got them.

Because those Teeth inserts are a 3rd party product it has nothing to do with WM dolls.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm almost glad you mentioned this, because I really don't want to ever have to deal with them again, and I'm glad it's over now. Gonna buy this new insert set, although it's expensive, but way more comfortable than dealing with dollsclub again.

The broken wrist I could repair myself, by the way. Instructions are posted here.

INFORMATIONS