reallovesexdolls.com

My girls from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: My girls from RLSD

Post by BWheeler1 »

I dressed the girls up today for Christmas and they looked so nice I figured I'd take a picture. The bluish hair is Kelsi's new look, and Ji Eun is trying out a blonde look. Sakura seems different all dressed up instead of cosplaying.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

They are all just as beautiful as ever! :) You have great tastes, BW!!

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, Broven. I just look online and see what I think would look good on them. I'm really liking Kelsi's new hairstyle and color. It's nice to see her dressed up again after all that time of being damaged. I need to go over some of the repairs just to make them look better cosmetically, but all in due time. For now, I thought those fingerless gloves would be a nice touch and cover up her hands and elbows until I get to smoothing them out a bit. They're on there solid, they just have some bumps and stuff that I need to take care of. The way her hands were before they would have ripped off when I took the gloves off.

Both the bluish wig Kelsi is wearing and the blonde wig Ji Eun is wearing are Piper doll wigs. I bought those two and a brown one with highlights to see which would look best on Kelsi. As soon as I put the bluish one on her, I knew. I like to find a personality or style for each one of the girls and stick to that. I'm pretty sure when the new girl gets here, she's going to have long black hair. I think I want her to dress mostly in traditional Chinese style, like Mandarin collars and qipao dresses. I've always thought there was a kind of quiet, reserved beauty to that style.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Last night I got the notification that my Piper doll Eirian has passed QC and has been moved to packaging/shipping. Now, she could still sit there a few days depending on how busy the factory is, but it's still exciting. I also got the QC photos of her, along with a little video clip showing her fingers dangling (I ordered her without finger wires. No broken wires or poke throughs that way). After I saved the QC photos, I deleted all the Eirian pictures I had downloaded from the internet. It just wasn't the same... those were pictures of a doll LIKE mine. The ones I just got ARE mine. And I have to say, maybe it's because of the eye and hair color choices I made, but she looks WAY better in the QC photos than those ones off the net. I can't wait until she gets here.

Thanks RLSD, you did great again, as usual.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Well that was quick. I got the notification today that she has shipped, along with the tracking number. Tracking says she has already exported and is due next week. Of course I know that could change due to a number of things. Good thing I already have clothes for her though.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

BWheeler1 wrote: Thanks RLSD, you did great again, as usual.
Thank you, we really appreciate you too BWheeler1 :glou:

Enjoy!!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

You gotta love FedEx. My doll got from China to the FedEx sort facility an hour away from my house in two days. It is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday. So, it takes them two days to move it from China to Japan to there, but five days to deliver from an hour away? I just have visions of a FedEx employee "borrowing" her for the weekend. Why couldn't Doll Forever use UPS??? I was thinking about buying an Akira next, but now I'm thinking twice because I've heard so much bad news about FedEx.

RLSD, I know this has absolutely nothing to do with you. You didn't ship her, the factory did. It's just FedEx that sucks.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

FedEx delivered my new Piper doll today. I just got done dressing her and disposing of the box, so I thought I would take a quick photo of her. I'll tell you, they aren't kidding when they say the TPE on these Piper dolls is soft. It's unbelievable. They don't seem to have as much of a hard "skull" to them inside their heads so it makes adjusting the eyes a little tricky. Or maybe I'm just not used to it yet. Her joints are not stiff, but not loose. They're just the way you'd want them to be. If this is the way Piper dolls are, then I will surely be going for an Akira next. Her height seems to be a little under the 4'11" i thought she would be, by maybe an inch or two. Or I could just not have her skeleton completely straight. Either way, not a problem. She's absolutely gorgeous. The wig she is wearing is one I had bought because I wanted her to have longer, straighter hair without bangs. But no way is she wearing this one to bed, it wouldn't last a week before it was tangled. I wanted her to have this hairstyle and dress mainly in traditional Chinese style. I've already named her Mei Ran. It isn't a great picture, but as you can imagine I don't want to waste too much time on pictures when she just got here.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

She is so gorgeous! Perfect wig and beautiful outfit too! Have a wonderful time!

Yeah we weren't kidding. The Piper Doll / Doll-forever TPE is silky, we love it. And you are right, they are so easy to manipulate! They are great dolls, we'll be adding a bunch more variety to our website in the very near future!

:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I thought I'd try another outfit on Mei Ran today. It's a little bit different from her regular style, but I think she looks great in it.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Fortunately, I have a king size bed, so doll storage is not a problem for me. All four of my girls and myself fit comfortably, as long as Kelsi lays on her side hugging Sakura. Mei Ran lays next to me and I still have plenty of room, all four of them only take up slightly over half of the bed. The mattress has alot of give to it, so their behinds have never been deformed from lying down. I usually take one of them out to the couch with me when I relax and watch TV, each girl gets her week and then I switch. So they spend alot of time lying down. Since this is still the first week I've had Mei Ran, it's still her turn (she may get another week since she's new). Today she woke up before the other girls, so I took a picture of her.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Taking a break today from working on the house due to an injury, so Mei Ran and I are watching some MST3K. I bought her a few sets of traditional Tang outfits for when she's in bed or just hanging around the house. The blue wig is one of the free ones that were included with her. I thought I wouldn't use it, but I figured I'd try it just for bed so her long wig doesn't get tangled. Turns out I like it, the short hair looks adorable on her. She reminds me of a Chinese actress named Zhou Xun who I've always liked.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

The one thing that bothered me about the Pipers girls were that they look incredibly young and you can't change the heads.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

That's not one thing, that's two things.
The 130 and 140 Piper dolls may look young, but they have others that don't, including this model. And it also depends ALOT on the hair, makeup, and clothes. A doll's apparent age can vary, just like a real woman. I could show you Korean actresses in their 30's who look like teenagers, and some in their 50's who look 25. And as far as doll ages, that "how old" app people like to use to judge ages said my WM head #36... one of their most popular... looked like she was 12. So I guess it's a good thing their heads are removable since now anyone with a #36 should probably get rid of it and get a different head.
And I like the fact that there's no seam on the neck on Pipers. I don't change heads.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Having a little down time before bed with Ji Eun and Mei Ran. This short black wig is Mei Ran's new everyday hair. The short brown one on Ji Eun is one I ordered at the same time. Short wigs are better for bed because they don't tangle as easily.

INFORMATIONS