reallovesexdolls.com

My girls from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: My girls from RLSD

Post by BWheeler1 »

We're going to have an addition soon, so far she's coming on Tuesday. I bought a Piper doll Akira from a private seller here on TDF. He had to sell her due to a change in living situation, and I wanted an Akira, so it was a win-win. Not sure if it's okay to post pictures of her here since this is RLSD's subforum, but technically I didn't buy her from a competitor, so maybe it's okay. I'll post some, and if there are complaints, I'll delete them. But I'd really rather not have to start a whole new thread in a different subforum for one doll.

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

Let the countdown begin...can't wait to see your lovely new girl :D

Dreamsc4r
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dreamsc4r »

BWheeler1 wrote:I dressed the girls up today for Christmas and they looked so nice I figured I'd take a picture. The bluish hair is Kelsi's new look, and Ji Eun is trying out a blonde look. Sakura seems different all dressed up instead of cosplaying.
That first blonde has a gorgeous face! What head is it may i ask?
Congrats on the lovely trio

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

notaflyingtoy wrote:Let the countdown begin...can't wait to see your lovely new girl :D
You and me both! I wouldn't be surprised if she took longer than was estimated to get here, but I hope not. Now I need to figure out if she can fit in the bed with the other girls and myself temporarily until the upstairs is done. I may have to take one for the team and let her lay on top of me...

I have a few ideas for a name that I can decide on when she arrives. I'll just have to see which one fits her best. I've also been thinking of a couple of ideas for which outfit she will wear first.

The blonde in the picture from Christmas is Ji Eun, my tan WM157b with head #56.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I was able to get creative and make enough room for my Akira in the bed for when she gets here. Good thing my bed is a king size. Once we get upstairs, I'll have more room to stand them up or maybe even lay a couple of them in another place in the room. Work on the upstairs is kind of on hold now though, I'll be doing alot more overtime starting next week and I'll probably be too beat when I get home to do much. We build ventilators where I work, so we won't be seeing much free time for a good while. At least I can still spend some time with my girls, including the new one, while lying down or watching TV.

Koki

Post by Koki »

Kelsi is WM140D + #36? Oh, I see it's a doll from 2016, perhaps no longer available.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Kelsi was a WM140D. She's had a reduction, so she's no longer a D cup, and I made her taller. She's now about 5 feet tall. She will be getting a new body soon to replace this one.

In other news, my Akira is taking a little longer to get here than was estimated, as I figured she would. She is now expected on Friday. FedEx has jumped the delivery date around a few times, so we'll see.

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

BWheeler1 wrote:I was able to get creative and make enough room for my Akira in the bed for when she gets here. Good thing my bed is a king size.
Awww, so she doesn't have to lay on top of you all night after all? Aw, nuts ;) I'm sure that the morning aches and pains would have been well worth it...
BWheeler1 wrote:In other news, my Akira is taking a little longer to get here than was estimated, as I figured she would. She is now expected on Friday. FedEx has jumped the delivery date around a few times, so we'll see.
How frustrating...but as you say, not entirely unexpected under the circumstances. Does she at least appear to be making steady progress on the tracking?

Koki

Post by Koki »

BWheeler1 wrote:Kelsi was a WM140D. She's had a reduction, so she's no longer a D cup
I have threatened to do this to Phoebe D. Due to her short height ("130"), they can jam into my lower rib cage, and it doesn't feel so great. I am not concerned about ruining the doll, or lowering the value. But I don't know how to do it cleanly and safely.
BWheeler1 wrote:and I made her taller. She's now about 5 feet tall.
Lol what DIY did you do here?
BWheeler1 wrote:my Akira
Small or big breast? This is my next doll.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

notaflyingtoy wrote:
BWheeler1 wrote:I was able to get creative and make enough room for my Akira in the bed for when she gets here. Good thing my bed is a king size.
Awww, so she doesn't have to lay on top of you all night after all? Aw, nuts ;) I'm sure that the morning aches and pains would have been well worth it...
BWheeler1 wrote:In other news, my Akira is taking a little longer to get here than was estimated, as I figured she would. She is now expected on Friday. FedEx has jumped the delivery date around a few times, so we'll see.
How frustrating...but as you say, not entirely unexpected under the circumstances. Does she at least appear to be making steady progress on the tracking?
She did appear to be moving... until I just checked tracking now.

Shipping exception... Missing or improper paperwork... Missing commercial invoice.

WHAT commercial invoice? I wonder if FedEx is going to say, we can't ship this because it isn't a necessary item right now. I may never see this doll.

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

BWheeler1 wrote:Shipping exception... Missing or improper paperwork... Missing commercial invoice.

WHAT commercial invoice? I wonder if FedEx is going to say, we can't ship this because it isn't a necessary item right now. I may never see this doll.
Aaaugh, that's a scary status to see. I'm sorry for the shipping drama :( Have you reached out to FedEx and/or the vendor? I googled the "missing commercial invoice" message and it looks like it can happen sometimes when FedEx can't find the paperwork necessary to complete customs clearance. In this case it would be necessary for the shipper (your vendor) to email them a copy of the invoice which declares the value and nature of the goods in the package. At least one person said that their package started moving again mysteriously after he called FedEx to ask them what was up.

Fingers crossed that there is an easy fix here...

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I've called FedEx a few times, they're useless. You wait on hold listening to crap music that makes you want to scream for a half hour only to be told by the representative that they know absolutely nothing past what is on the tracking site. The guy I bought her from has been great. I've been in constant contact with him and he has been a big help. He sent the invoice yesterday morning at around 8am, the shipment exception had shown up at midnight before that. So you'd think it would clear the exception, right? Sure, it cleared it a couple of hours ago. So he sent it to them as soon as I emailed him and they just sat on it for almost an entire day. It's finally moving again, we just don't know whether it's heading to me or back to him. And when I say "we", I mean myself, the seller, AND FedEx! I'll have to wait for the next update to see which direction it's going.

To be clear, my frustration is 100% directed at FedEx. I absolutely hated them before this. I've had packages scheduled for delivery and taken off of work only to sit at home all day for nothing and have to take another day off when it actually came. I can't do that right now because I build ventilators and they're kind of in demand. I've had them call me while I was at work on the day before the scheduled delivery to say they attempted delivery but I wasn't home. Well of course I wasn't, you weren't supposed to be there until the next day. I despise FedEx. From now on, whenever I order anything I will ask first which shipper they use and if they say FedEx, I will ask if they can use a different one. If not, I won't buy whatever it is. Sure, there was a problem with the paperwork. Stuff like that happens. But they could have at least attempted to be helpful. Their tracking could have been a little easier to decipher than a cold war spy code (tracking site doesn't update for an entire day, but I get cryptic text updates as if it's actually doing something). And their representatives could have maybe known a little more than they do or at least been a little nicer instead of having an attitude. It's almost as if they make you hold for so long just to get you to hang up so they don't have to talk to you, and when you do get through they're disappointed.

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

Ugh.

I'm with you...FedEx is the absolute worst. It's really too bad that they seem to have a lock on doll deliveries in the United States. A few times when I've called them, they've just outright lied to me about the status of my package...as far as I can tell, just to get me off the phone. I'd probably pay an extra $100 surcharge for UPS delivery if a vendor would let me!

It sounds like you and the sender are doing all the right things. Do keep us updated...I hope she's still heading in the right direction.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Well finally some good news. An hour ago she arrived at a FedEx facility in the next state over from me, only a couple of hours away. So the current delivery date of Monday is looking like it's going to happen.

My first doll (Kelsi) came via FedEx back in March of 2016. But my two dolls that I got in summer of 2018 (Sakura and Ji Eun) both came via UPS. All three are WM dolls and came from the Jinsan factory. Mei Ran obviously came from the factory that builds Piper dolls, and she came via FedEx. Kelsi was scheduled to arrive on a Thursday, and I had scheduled the day off. But the Monday before that, I got a call while at work saying they had attempted delivery. I ended up picking her up at the FedEx facility later that day after work. Both Sakura and Ji Eun came on the exact day they were scheduled to arrive, because they came via UPS. Mei Ran's tracking was so convoluted, I scheduled a day off to receive her, but I ended up having to leave work early the day she did because I got an alert she was coming.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

FedEx finally delivered my doll today. As I unpacked her, I noticed most of her finger wires were broken. No problem at all for me, it just gave me a reason to remove them all right off. She's missing a couple of fingernails, I'll have to buy some new ones for her later. I gave her a shower after her long trip and got her dressed, and glued a new set of eyelashes on her since she didn't have any. Again, not a problem... I had almost a whole box. I had some nice underwear that I had bought for the other girls that were slightly too big for them... they fit this girl perfectly. I decided to name her Sumire (pronounced SOO-me-ray), it means "violet" in Japanese (as in the flower). She will be appearing in photos here with the other girls, whenever I get the chance to take some.

INFORMATIONS