reallovesexdolls.com

My girls from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My girls from RLSD

Post by notaflyingtoy »

Welcome home, すみれ :) I hope she's settling in nicely with the other girls. It looks like you're already treating her wonderfully...I'm sure she'll do the same for you.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Just to clarify... in case anyone who reads that and may not have read your prior posts... This last doll he posted about, did not come from RLSD! It's a doll he bought second-hand on TDF. He just wanted to post about her in his well established RLSD thread. This is understandable and fine with us... but we just needed to clarify! :wink:
:glou:
BWheeler1 wrote: I bought a Piper doll Akira from a private seller here on TDF. He had to sell her due to a change in living situation, and I wanted an Akira, so it was a win-win.
BWheeler1 wrote:
BWheeler1 wrote:FedEx finally delivered my doll today. As I unpacked her, I noticed most of her finger wires were broken. No problem at all for me, it just gave me a reason to remove them all right off. She's missing a couple of fingernails, I'll have to buy some new ones for her later. I gave her a shower after her long trip and got her dressed, and glued a new set of eyelashes on her since she didn't have any. Again, not a problem... I had almost a whole box. I had some nice underwear that I had bought for the other girls that were slightly too big for them... they fit this girl perfectly. I decided to name her Sumire (pronounced SOO-me-ray), it means "violet" in Japanese (as in the flower). She will be appearing in photos here with the other girls, whenever I get the chance to take some.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Koki

Post by Koki »

B-cup Akira?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Yes, she is a B cup Akira.

As RLSD mentioned, Sumire did not come from them, I bought her from another owner who had to re-home her due to a change in living situation. If I had bought her new from RLSD, I wouldn't have had to replace eyelashes or fingernails, or remove the finger wires. I just didn't want to have to start another thread in a different part of the forum just for this one doll, and RLSD was good enough to not mind me posting her here with my other girls.

Nft, she's fitting in nicely with the girls. They're already sharing clothes. :D I just hope they don't get up to much mischief while I'm at work.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I was trying some of the wigs I have for the girls on Sumire to see how they look. I like her short black wig she came with, but I wanted to see some other styles on her. This wig is an old one I had for Kelsi that really didn't look right on her, but I thought it might look good on Sumire. She and Sakura are my Japanese girls, and both are named after flowers, so it's kind of funny that both of them look better with this color than the other girls. I think I may buy a pair of the Piper doll violet eyes for her since this purple wig looks so good on her. Then she and Sakura would have matching hair and eyes. Maybe Sumire will turn out to be a cosplayer like Sakura.

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

Great picture...she looks so comfortable :) I love seeing dolls looking so natural in clothes that a real woman would wear. And I agree, that hair color suits her beautifully!

Does she really have no finger wires in this picture? I'm surprised by how well positioned her hands are!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

That wig never looked right on any of my other girls, and never quite fit them right either. It was just a bit too big. But it fits Sumire just right, like it was made for her. I almost didn't keep it, but I'm glad I did now. I also ordered a set of violet eyes for her to match.

About the finger wires, I actually removed those before I took her out of the box. I noticed they were mostly all broken as I was unpacking her, so I just took them out. So yes, in this picture she has no wires. They just kind of sat that way. As I'm typing this, she's sitting here with me and her hands are posed nicely like that again, but I didn't make any special effort to pose them.

She's been wearing her pajamas since I took the dress off of her. I want to try some nice outfits on her, and take some pics with the other girls, but I've been working overtime all week and by the time I get home all I want to do is relax on the couch with her. I'll try to get some quick pictures in sometime, but it may have to wait until I get a break from the overtime. Maybe if I don't have to work Saturday.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I changed Sumire out of the pajamas she had been wearing and into a casual hoodie dress. I think she looks really nice in it. I put her hands in the pockets just because they were there, and to me she looks like she is posing for pictures to model the dress. I haven't got her violet eyes yet, but I think maybe RLSD may not be working due to the virus. That's just my guess, I'm not sure on that (in case anyone else has any orders with them). I'm in no rush, I think I'll live even if I have to wait a while to get them. A pair of eyes for a doll aren't as important as the public health.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I haven't been on here for more than a couple of minutes at a time for a while, but today seems like a good day to post. Especially since Kelsi's new body arrived today. I finally decided that her old body needed more work than I wanted to put into it and bought her a new one. I took advantage of RLSD'S sale and got her a brand new OR156B. After seeing her with her new body, I am positive that I made the right choice. This body is sexy as hell. She has the same proportions as the WM157B, except not as thin. Her bust, waist, and hip measurements are all two inches bigger than the same measurements on the 157B. And the skeleton is awesome. The joints are all easy to move, but hold their position well. I ordered her without finger wires, so she'll never have those annoying broken fingers and poke throughs.

Thanks Stacey and crew at RLSD. As usual, you came through great!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

It's been a couple of days since Kelsi's new body arrived, so I thought I'd give a little review. Her skeleton, as I've already mentioned, is awesome. The range of motion is about on par with my Piper girls. The joints are surprisingly easy to manipulate, but really hold position. And I can't say enough about the neck, how much nicer it is to have double joints instead of a gooseneck. Her back joints are really tight, but that's to be expected. On her old body, I didn't know for the first three years that she even had a joint there because it wouldn't move. These back joints gave the typical hard time for the first move and have moved easier since. Her TPE feels about as soft as that of my Piper girls. Maybe not completely as soft, but definitely much closer to them than my WM girls. And I'm shocked at the skin tone match from this brand new OR body to her four year old WM head. If you didn't know, you'd think they were made together. Her body overall has a sort of an illusion to it where it really seems like she's taller than she is. Maybe it has something to do with how her arms and legs are of a more realistic size and thickness, but I actually had to measure her to see and yes, she's around 5'1", just as she should be. But even now that I've measured her, she still seems taller than the other girls when she should seem the same as Sakura and slightly shorter than Ji Eun. Another thing of note is her feet. My Piper and WM girls all have tiny feet. I've never had a problem with that, it's just how they are. But this doll's feet seem like normal sized feet for her height. Her more realistic size and feel, along with her curves, make her just about irresistible. Which leads me to my only complaint. I have things to do here in my house which are being put aside already due to overtime at work. This girl is making it REALLY hard to get things done! It's a bit tough to hang a ceiling and hang drywall in my new bedroom when I'm too busy in my current room with her! But if that's the closest thing to a complaint I have, I'm ahead of the game.

On another note, I came up with an idea for something fun to do with the skeleton from her old body. I've always been a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000, so I decided that at some point when I have some of the things around the house done, I'm going to use her old skeleton to make my own Crow T. Robot. Maybe I'll make Servo also and sit them in my game room in front of the television.

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

Kelsi looks amazing with her new body :) Thanks for the review...it's really interesting to hear that OR's skeleton and TPE quality approach Piper quality, and indeed the head/body match looks completely perfect. To me, 156cm is just about the perfect height for a woman. I too have noticed that Piper girls have tiny little feet...it's awesome that OR gave their 156B more realistically-sized ones. I would love to see more photos of her in the future...having looked at some promo pictures it would be great to see more of how she looks in real life!

Splitting my "free time" between dolls and real life has been a perennial problem for me as well. I hope you are successful at resisting, or giving in, as you see fit :D

I'm also a big MST3K fan and your idea made me laugh out loud in spite of my squeamishness about taking apart dolls. PLEASE share Crow if you end up making him!! Will you tell visitors to your house that he had a past as a beloved love doll?!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I'm sure I'll be taking more pictures of Kelsi now. I'll post them as I take them. As long as I can keep her dressed long enough to actually take pictures.

I will definitely post pictures of Crow when I get him built. I should probably wait to even start him, but I'm kind of excited to build him so he may be a little bit here and there project to break the monotony of the construction I'm doing in the house. I've posted a picture of the bare skeleton... this much is about 75% of the work to build him! Finding the parts to make him is what will be the challenge. I've already found a bowling pin shaped water bottle on Amazon for $6 that would probably be perfect for his beak. But I'm not spending $55 on a hockey face guard just to cut it up for this, so I'll probably just make that part and the rest of the parts. I know what they used originally, but finding that stuff would be a pain.

Stripping the skeleton of the TPE wasn't a big deal. I put Kelsi's head on her new body and dressed her, and after looking at her like that her old body looked so much like crap I couldn't wait to do it. I saved a few big chunks of good TPE for future repairs should I need it. I probably never will, but I figured it's better to just save a little just in case.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Since I had a minute, I thought I'd post a picture of Kelsi dressed casually. This is actually what she wore to bed. I had just finished fixing her eyelash that was coming loose at one end. Apparently Krazy glue (which I usually use to do eyelashes and nails) is either out of business or a commodity like toilet paper was a little while ago, because I couldn't find it anywhere I looked. But when I was at Lowe's yesterday, they had Gorilla Super glue gel, so I thought I'd try it. It's easier to control than Krazy glue, since it's a gel and doesn't run. And it seems to stick just as well. I used it where her face was peeling away from the fiberglass "skull" underneath. The TPE had delaminated to just above her mouth, I'm guessing from her neck TPE pulling at it while removing/replacing her head over the years. I tried the Permatex silicone windshield sealer, but I didn't have any luck with it. It just didn't stick to either the fiberglass or the TPE. But this stuff bit right in and is holding really well.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi BWheeler1! It's so nice to see you! Great pics of Kelsi, with her new upgrade! So glad for you both!

:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

DreganB
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DreganB »

WOW, very well clothed, No doubt a lot of effort went into getting the clothing, That is my one fear, that I have no fashion sense and buying clothing is going to be my biggest challenge. I love your taste!!!
Dregan
Doll Newbie
Washington State

"Be Brave enough to suck at something new"

Sara's Album https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... lbum=10722

INFORMATIONS