Danae the Delicious! ;-) WM166C

We turn dreams into reality!
High Country

Re: Danae the Delicious! ;-) WM166C

Post by High Country »

Gotta say - GREAT job on the poses - she looks like she is all warmed up and ready for you to drop the camera! Check out the booty view in 5.jpg - excellent!

BTW is Danae Medium or Tan?

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

High Country wrote:Gotta say - GREAT job on the poses - she looks like she is all warmed up and ready for you to drop the camera! Check out the booty view in 5.jpg - excellent!

BTW is Danae Medium or Tan?
Thanks HC! Believe it or not, I might have spent a little time studying various boudoir poses last night online. I'm trying my best to have Danae look as "natural" as possible in her various poses. A part of that is being able to master the placement of the hands and head movements. I'm sure it'll continue to get better with time but I'm glad you liked them. Oh and D is a medium skin tone for those of you who were curious.

Mr. D

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Mr_Ducati wrote: @ Unwritten... I find the majority of Danae's lingerie at Yandy.com although their "Small" is still a smidge to big as far as bottoms go. Tops are typically good. Aim for a 30C in bras, it fits the 166C like a glove. XS in panties. You can also shop AdoreMe.com for bra/panty sets although they tend to be a little more pricey.

Dresses, blouses and everything else, I tend to go with XS at Lulus.com or Venus.com. Those sites are moderately priced and have tons of selection. Shop the clearance items for extra savings. The white dress you saw last photoshoot was the Tube Chemise dress from Yandy. It's a one size fits all and incredibly sexy! Best of luck!

Mr. Ducati
Thank you! I took a look at Yandy, and have a feeling they're going to get a sales bump in the coming months. :wink:

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Your doll looks fantastic. is it hard to find regular style clothing to fit her?

Also i must say , you have a beautiful home!

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

@ Unwritten...Yeah, maybe I should buy stock in Yandy.com before your girl comes in! :lol:

@ nahmot...Thank you for the compliments on both "D" and our home! :D If you look on page 2, I believe, I've posted some info on where we buy her clothing. It isn't too hard if you just know where to look. Best of luck!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

oooh! This is the shot I will try and recreate with my 166C when she arrives.

This is just so sexy.

Just one question - if you are going to wear a garter belt, why not attach the straps to the stockings? The feeling of the straps taut against the girls body is one of the best things, and to deny yourself??? :)

Those are legs meant to wear stockings and heels :thumbs_up:

Danae is sexy and beautiful. Thank you for sharing these pictures of her!

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Thanks adelea! That is definitely one of my favorite pictures so far. You can't deny those legs are scrumptious! As far as the garter belt and stockings go...I didn't realize that the over the knee stockings didn't have the connector compatible with garter belt clips. If I remember correctly, the white nylon stockings that did have the connector were just too big around her thighs. I'll double check but I think that was the case.

Edit: Thanks to Mrs. Ducati, she was able to show me that the garter belt WAS in fact able to connect to the stockings! Doh! :haha4:

Anyway, be sure to post lots of pics when your 166 lady comes in! I love seeing the growing popularity of this model and all the different styles and interpretations that come with it! :D

Mr. Ducati

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

What do you mean "connector compatible" ?
garterclip.jpg
garterclip.jpg (494.12 KiB) Viewed 1134 times
Seperate the front and back by sliding the round bit up into the gap, slide the back down against the leg and hold in place. Then bring the front clip in, and pull it down so the large gap goes over the round bit, then slide it up to hold them in place.

At least that is how all the garter belts I've ever come across work!

Do yours have different fittings ?

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Yes Adelea...these were the smaller plastic clips that I obviously didn't know how to use! Lol. I guess that just means we're gonna have to revisit that photoshoot! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

A few extra pics taken today just because! I also upgraded my camera so hopefully picture quality will also increase! Enjoy my friends!

Mr. Ducati
Attachments
DanaeNightstand.jpg
DanaeNightstand.jpg (116.54 KiB) Viewed 1121 times
DanaeNightstand2.jpg
DanaeNightstand2.jpg (117.96 KiB) Viewed 1121 times
DanaeNightstand3.jpg
DanaeNightstand3.jpg (114.87 KiB) Viewed 1121 times
DanaeNightstand5.jpg
DanaeNightstand5.jpg (98.61 KiB) Viewed 1121 times
DanaeNightstand6.jpg
DanaeNightstand6.jpg (56.61 KiB) Viewed 1121 times
DanaeNightstand7.jpg
DanaeNightstand7.jpg (96.94 KiB) Viewed 1121 times
DanaeisGettingExpensive!.jpg
DanaeisGettingExpensive!.jpg (136.3 KiB) Viewed 1121 times

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Danae continues to entice!

I love white lingerie, I know black is more traditionally sexy, but for me white really does. Something about the innocence and purity of white juxtaposed with the erotic. Yes please!

What a view! I particularly like the way the lines of the garters draw your eyes up from her legs to her backside!

And this I find just so sexy. The way her leg is lying on the bed, the arch of her back pushing those marvellous breasts up.

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

Oh my god she's got some killer lines...and that booty! I think all doll makers should make a version of her.

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

I'm glad you liked the pics Adelea. Attaching the garter belt to the stockings sure made a big difference! :lol: Danae sure has been a joy to shoot. I'm still very much in awe of her beauty and I find myself having to pause every few moments just to reconfirm that I'm not dreaming. Lol. I remember as a kid, growing up and seeing Stephanie Seymour and later Adriana Lima grace the pages of Victoria's Secret and I would think...Wow! What incredibly lucky guy gets to go home to women like that?! Thanks to TDF, Jeff from BCD and our sexy lil vixen Danae, I feel like the answer is ME! :haha4:
Attachments
AdrianaLima1.jpg
AdrianaLima1.jpg (86.82 KiB) Viewed 1098 times
AdrianaLima2.jpg
AdrianaLima2.jpg (75.12 KiB) Viewed 1098 times
vscaccsale-stephaniese-victoria-secret-1676670486.jpg
vscaccsale-stephaniese-victoria-secret-1676670486.jpg (92.78 KiB) Viewed 1098 times
Stephanie-Seymour.jpg
Stephanie-Seymour.jpg (34.79 KiB) Viewed 1098 times

Steve-o
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Steve-o »

Mr Ducati I tried to reach out to you buy PM, could you reach out to me please?

Amazing photos sir.

Steve-o

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Sidestep wrote:Oh my god she's got some killer lines...and that booty! I think all doll makers should make a version of her.
Yup, like I've said before, the WM166C is a dream! If you are looking to get that "Victoria's Secret Angel" body type, I definitely feel like this is pretty dang close! The proportions of her body are just amazing! That midsection is toned and yummy and those legs just go on f-o-r-e-v-e-r... :razz: It be very interesting to see other vendor's interpretation of this model. :D

INFORMATIONS