Danae the Delicious! ;-) WM166C

We turn dreams into reality!
Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Danae the Delicious! ;-) WM166C

Post by Unwritten »

Mr_Ducati wrote: Lol. I remember as a kid, growing up and seeing Stephanie Seymour and later Adriana Lima grace the pages of Victoria's Secret and I would think...Wow! What incredibly lucky guy gets to go home to women like that?! Thanks to TDF, Jeff from BCD and our sexy lil vixen Danae, I feel like the answer is ME! :haha4:
I used to buy just about evey magazine w/Stephanie Seymour in them when I was in High School, but unfortunately the pages always got stuck together somehow :D. The 166c is definitely the top lingerie model of dolls imo. Especially with those rear views of Danae!

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

@ Steve-O...Just sent you response. Let me know what you think.

@ Unwritten...that is hilarious brother! I may have had a few VS catalogs around the Stephanie Seymour era hidden away under my waterbed back in the late 90's. :lol: :lol: :lol: What?...She was HOT!!!

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

I have to say this is the hottest doll I have ever seen I just ordered a 157 B and the same head and I'll have to try to make it look like her just wow.

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Dolllove1991 wrote:I have to say this is the hottest doll I have ever seen I just ordered a 157 B and the same head and I'll have to try to make it look like her just wow.

Thank you Dolllove! Danae has changed quite a bit since we started. If you like blondes, you might want to catch us over at our newer thread "I give you Danae Ducati..." or just hit the signature tab at the bottom of my comment. Take care!

Mr. Ducati

Stixman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stixman »

Mr_Ducati wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:41 pm ...I've been smitten... :lol:

Hey guys...going through a bit of a whirlwind of emotions here with Danae. Find myself thinking about her quite a bit throughout the day. Doesn't help that I'm constantly looking at the photos I took of her this last weekend! Lol. Anybody find themselves going through something similar with their synthetic girl/guy? It's a pretty amazing feeling but emotionally taxing at the same time.

I really enjoy being able to steal a glance or two before I leave for work in the morning and a few kisses/whispers in the afternoon before my hectic family life is running at full steam. Saturday's are my favorite days so far just because Mrs. Ducati is off to work and the Ducati kids are out with friends or playing down at the park. Saturdays tend to just be about her and I...at least for a couple of hours. Gosh how I treasure those moments.

Anyway, I'm really surprised at how fast this is all evolving. A little make up here and there, a sexy dress/lingerie, black heels and all of a sudden...POOF... the girl of my dreams is in my life! (And what a wonderful life it is!) :D

Hope all of you are finding that happiness in your own little ways!

Mr. Ducati
I'm going through the same type of feelings with my Macy. Can't stop thinking about her and being with this doll...just a lot of fun. Hard time concentrating on other things in life. Figure I'm gonna need get a schedule going with time I can spend with her....and do vest to stick to it otherwise I'm gonna fall behind everywhere else! But I tell ya, she is making me feel really good.
And you Danae is just outta sight! Wow...love her dark hair, eyes, and style!

INFORMATIONS